The Beta of COD Zombies [WAW, BO1, BO2]

You're more than welcome to prove those sources wrong. So then I can add them to the "Hoaxes/Never" area of the list.

Also, granted the wiki can be easily edited, but the Wiki has never failed me before.

EDIT: Here's some things on the COD Wiki and from Benn Down that have actually been proven true,

Verruckt's mounted fountain gun, I have seen a YouTube video of this andyou can do it in Black Ops by lag switching out the map.

I actually first heard that Moon was supposed to be Paris from Benn. Yes, you heard that right. At first I thought "This is BS" and actually read up that it Moon is Paris.

Granted, Benn isn't the most respected guy here, but I have to credit where credit is due.

Before I registered here and before MOTD came out, I saw on the COD forums about some info from Benn. (I was kinda new to COD Zombies) and he was going to spill the beans on MOTD so I registered on PTG to get this info because I wwas really, really excited for MOTD and ALL the info he put down was true. ALL of it.

As said above, Benn may be a ass but he is legitimate.

So please, do not bash my sources.

WAIT. WAIT. So I am WELCOME to DISPROVE the EXISTENCE of SOMETHING?! That is outrageous! you know, bigfoot is real. Loch ness. Aliens. UFOs. Government conspiracies. JFK was killed by Russians. Nixon had a deal with aliens. Lincoln had third eye. Betty Crocker is trying to kill us all.

Because the one and ONLY way you can know something is full of crap is when you definitely prove its existence impossible! Which is exactly why people don't look for bigfoot anymore! Oh wait, they still do!

Sometimes you have to use the knowledge available to you to understand that some people are just full of crap. Even if you don't have a 24/7 surveillance of their entire life to disprove their awesomeness. >_>

Give me any page on the Wiki, and I'll show incorrect information. Give me anything Benn says, and I'll show you incorrect information. Just because a parrot can speak a few words that makes sense does not mean that he came up with those words. That Paris stuff was from an actual interview. Benn had nothing to do with it! He is NOT legitimate in ANY way.

BASH!

Edited by MurderMachineX
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WAIT. WAIT. So I am WELCOME to DISPROVE the EXISTENCE of SOMETHING?! That is outrageous! you know, bigfoot is real. Loch ness. Aliens. UFOs. Government conspiracies. JFK was killed by Russians. Nixon had a deal with aliens. Lincoln had third eye. Betty Crocker is trying to kill us all.

tinfoil_hat.jpg

I really,hate to break your sarcasm, but UFO's are real.

UFO: unidentified Flying Object, anything in the sky you don't  know is a UFO.

Also I in no way claim the wiki is 100% accurate and neither is Benn.

Please man, calm down. If it makes you happy I'll remove all sources from the Wiki.......... oh wait a sec, all my sources from the Wiki have been proven by Slade!

What about my Benn sources..... oh wait, his removed game mode was true too! Still in the files of BO2, Also proven by Slade.

I have to agree somewhat with MMX here. Benn is not a source and I would personally never ever put anything from the CoD wiki in my threads unless there is some proof that it's valid from another source. For instance according to that wiki Russman's first name is Arthur and he appeared in Mob of the Dead.

Also the Hells Bells and the gangsters having individual easter eggs are hoaxes.

Brutus is not Ferguson. This idea was scrapped along with all of his Ferguson related quotes. 

Why? Because Fergusson has no reason to be in purgatory. He didn't do anything wrong after all, he didn't need purification before he could go to heaven.

Benn is definitely a good source due to his connection to treyarch. Although sometimes our opinions are different he does speak facts. Cod wiki on the other hand is not a good source at all. Maybe for basic things but for in depth story and development it's better to find another source

He's actually the worst source of info because he is a proven liar. But unlike regular liars, what makes him so bad is that he does of an inside source that gives him some real info. But that info gets completely watered down with his own theories and stories and cries for attention. So for every 10 things he says, 1 of those things is somewhat true. So just like Wiki where anyone can post anything, Benn's info should always be regarded as false.

Benn is definitely a good source due to his connection to treyarch. 

I disagree. He has no connection to treyarch whatsoever. Here's some things he claimed:

"The navcards will play a huge role in Mob of the Dead"

"I've played Origins [before it was released] and no the corpse has absolutely nothing to do with the map or the story."

"The corpse Richtofen was operating on is not Maxis"

I also remember Kevin Sherwood nailing him and his zombie inspired band songs to the wall before Kino was released because some people thought that they were related to Treyarch.

I disagree. He has no connection to treyarch whatsoever. Here's some things he claimed:

"I've played Origins [before it was released] and no the corpse has absolutely nothing to do with the map or the story."

I also remember Kevin Sherwood nailing him and his zombie inspired band songs to the wall before Kino was released because some people thought that they were related to Treyarch.

I heard somewhere that he bought some shares in Activision.

Anyway, I think this is getting a bit too off topic.

Back to the beta, we can discuss the legitimacy of Benn in a different topic.

Has anyone except me actually thought how different BO2 would be if Paris was the final map before BO2?

I heard somewhere that he bought some shares in Activision.

Anyway, I think this is getting a bit too off topic.

Back to the beta, we can discuss the legitimacy of Benn in a different topic.

Has anyone except me actually thought how different BO2 would be if Paris was the final map before BO2?

Perhaps the world would have not been destroyed. Maybe it would have. If not missiles then what? Maybe a giant laser shooting out of the Eiffel tower? 

Actually this IS the thread to discuss legitimacy of Benn as a source for the data put into the OP.

Or are we supposed to make a new thread called "legitimacy of Benn's data in the Beta of Zombies thread"?

That's just ridiculous.

This is NOT the thread to discuss the "what if" ideas around these discarded ideas.

From what I can tell this thread is just to catalogue the discarded or changed mechanics and ideas in zombie's development.

^It is.

But I;m just saying that a large majority of the discussion would be arguing if Benn is a legit source or not.

Personally, I like to think of the "What ifs" like the whole Moon being Paris thing.

What if Kino was in WAW not BO1, Would "Five" be the default map for BO1?

^It is.

But I;m just saying that a large majority of the discussion would be arguing if Benn is a legit source or not.

Personally, I like to think of the "What ifs" like the whole Moon being Paris thing.

What if Kino was in WAW not BO1, Would "Five" be the default map for BO1?

How about this....Someone make a "What if post" for people to discuss what if Such and such happened. And we accept Benn as a legit source. I know some of his videos are hard to understand but once you get used to it you will be able to tell the difference between BS and non BS information that is thrown in the mix to throw people off. 

On another note, Since der riese had BS images on the bulletin board featuring Ascension and call of the dead. Does this mean that The Paris image is considered Beta?

Where in Der Reise was this?

I have heard people mention Der Riese having Call of the Dead's thumbnail somewhere in the map.

If it's true, then yes, seeing as they used Ascension and COTD, because I am going to assume these thumbnails were changed a bit in the 2 years.

Where in Der Reise was this?

I have heard people mention Der Riese having Call of the Dead's thumbnail somewhere in the map.

If it's true, then yes, seeing as they used Ascension and COTD, because I am going to assume these thumbnails were changed a bit in the 2 years.

I believe the thumbnails were on the billboard in the room with the 2 green brain jars

To avoid the PTG/Benn argument for a sec, here are the Buried Cutscene stills. Some of the were early versions. If someone (*cough cough @Slade @ *)  could possibly resize it to 1920x1080, a lot of them would make fantastic wallpapers. 

As much as I hate to say it, credit to PTG (It's a group, not just the infamous BennDown) for linking the source in one of their videos.

BO2ZB24-1.jpg

BO2ZB22-2.jpg

BO2ZB05-2.jpg

BO2ZB02-4.jpg

BO2ZB06-1.jpg

BO2ZB17-2.jpg

BO2ZB15-2.jpg

BO2ZB09-1.jpg

BO2ZB19-2.jpg

BO2ZB07-1.jpg

BO2ZB08-2.jpg

BO2ZB13-2.jpg

BO2ZB16-1.jpg

BO2ZB18-2.jpg
BO2ZB20-2.jpg

BO2ZB21-1.jpg

BO2ZB01.jpg?1399937172433

BO2ZB02.jpg

BO2ZB03.jpg

BO2ZB04.jpg

BO2ZB05.jpg

BO2ZB06.jpg

BO2ZB07.jpg

BO2ZB08.jpg

BO2ZB09.jpg

BO2ZB10.jpg

BO2ZB11.jpg

BO2ZB12.jpg

BO2ZB13.jpg

BO2ZB14.jpg

BO2ZB15.jpg

BO2ZB16.jpg

BO2ZB17.jpg

BO2ZB18.jpg

BO2ZB19.jpg

BO2ZB20.jpg

BO2ZB21.jpg

BO2ZB22.jpg

BO2ZB23.jpg

BO2ZB24.jpg

BO2ZB25.jpg

http://www.feerik-art.com/Black-Ops-2-Zombie-Buried

http://www.steambotstudios.com/portfolio/black-ops-2-zombie-buried

Dat hidden Teddy in the third pic though

BO2ZB03.jpg

Edited by GameChanger

I just had a thought, has anyone gone through the files and found any hidden textures?

Right now I'm searching though Origins again.

Textures can be found here:

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/157926-all-black-ops-2-zombies-textures/

E: Just to be off topic for a sec, I really want to do this, it gives me something to do other than sit on my ass playing Xbox.

So please, don't argue with me or where I got my sources from, just prove them wrong, with proof, as opposed to derailing this thread with needless arguing.

I'm only going to try and find out info one more time, if it gets derailed like the last time, then I'll give up.

Edited by TheNathanNS

Excuse me.

The burden of proof is on the person making the claim, it is a common logic fallacy to shift the proof to the person who is questioning the claim, called "ad ignoratium"

So no. You need to prove why something is valid, not expect others to tell you why it's invalid.

Without accepting ad ignoratium as a fallacy, then this thread is pointless. Or else this would all be valid:

Zombies was originally my idea, but I planted it in the minds of treyarch employees.

Initially zombies were supposed to be zebras but then it was decided that that was silly and they changed it and forgot about it entirely.

Der Riese actually has a section in the map which is unreachable by no clip, in the Xbox 360 edition of Black Ops which contains a binary code spelling out "Richtofen, Bitches!"

You can't prove them wrong, so they must be admited.

Oh god, the N4 Buried faces are so bad. Some of them are just scary. Really glad they changed them.

BO2ZB04.jpg

Just wow, freaky.

BO2ZB09.jpg

Not as bad as the rest, but it's weird.

BO2ZB10.jpg

Probably one of the worst ones. What the hell is going on with Misty and Marlton? Marlton looks like he's gonna chomp on Misty, and Misty; Reminds me of the Big Guy here. I think it's her mouth and the area around it. Just how it's structured.

BO2ZB15.jpg

He looks more crazy and ravage like in this one. Those teeth and and piercing eyes.

BO2ZB16.jpg

Russman in this picture. I think it's the teeth again. Both their eyes look weird though.

BO2ZB17.jpg

Angry Misty. More funny than scary, but still unnerving haha.

BO2ZB23.jpg

Here they look very derpy. Like they're high. Their lips are the main thing I think.

Excuse me.

The burden of proof is on the person making the claim, it is a common logic fallacy to shift the proof to the person who is questioning the claim, called "ad ignoratium"

So no. You need to prove why something is valid, not expect others to tell you why it's invalid.

Without accepting ad ignoratium as a fallacy, then this thread is pointless. Or else this would all be valid:

Zombies was originally my idea, but I planted it in the minds of treyarch employees.

Initially zombies were supposed to be zebras but then it was decided that that was silly and they changed it and forgot about it entirely.

Der Riese actually has a section in the map which is unreachable by no clip, in the Xbox 360 edition of Black Ops which contains a binary code spelling out "Richtofen, Bitches!"

You can't prove them wrong, so they must be admited.

This is the exact reason I hated the ending to BO2, it's too ambiguous and non-informal for us to draw any lines. We are TOTALLY lost to what trayarch wants us to believe now… All this parallel dimension and time travel biz is starting to take it's toll, and without a big bioshock-like reveal ending where most of the little points of interests are explained, it's just NOT good storyline.

--------------------------------------------------

Both the same thing.

Sadly, I don't have WAW/BO/BO2 on my PC so I can't really prove anything.

However, I do have the Wii version of Black Ops and as I mentioned ages ago in a seperate topic, "Five" isn't in the Wii version of Black Ops, niether is Dead Ops.

However, the intro to "Five" still remains in the game's files.

Also, Nacht, "Five", Verruckt and DOA were going to be DLC for Wii*, but were never released due to a feud with Nintendo and Activision. (Nintendo blamed Activision for Black Ops breaking many Wii systems, Activision blamed Nintendo for not having good enough hardware)

*This was found in a patch for the Wii, folders called "dlc1" through 4 and each had a different Zombies map thumbnail, No I don't mean they had different ones to the ones we know, I mean the DLC packs had a SINGLE Zombies map thumbnail.

Also the Richtofen Bitches can easily be added through modding. So then I can believe you!

Edited by TheNathanNS

Awesome thread, mate. I love reading about beta/cut features, although I already knew most of these.  I have a couple to add.

In one of Verruckt's trailers, they show the BAR with Bipod being used in the small room on the American spawn room. This is the same room where the BAR with Bipod can be bought, therefore showing the reason why there is the window looking into the Thompson room. In the final version of the map, it is impossible to use the Bipod with any weapon, and after this map, no weapons have a Bipod.

In one of the Rezzurection trailers, Nikolai can be seen using the flamethrower attachment on an assault rifle on Moon. This is likely to be the Red Mist, aka the upgraded AK-47, which is in the game files for the map.