Easter Egg Song

Note: There is no announcer in this map. This map takes place after Maxis entered the paradox (Origins) and leaves earth behind to be destroyed. However his calculations were incorrect and earth survived although now in an endless zombie apocalypse"

Cutscene

(Comic book style no movements just pictures and speech bubbles with voice overs)

In the last issue of Zombies…… Our new heroes woke up in a strange town…….as they fought through a zombie simulation they made it past the town, into the city and onto the top of the tower….Thus granting their freedom. Our heroes woke up naked, confused and with no memory of their past or their time in the cocoon…….

1 month later

( Our heroes find themselves roaming around )

Dmitri “ I keep having these strange dreams….I keep seeing numbers!”

Sam - “ Are you sure you didn’t hit your head? When we found you, you were naked in a metal bucket”

Dmitri - “ No this is different….It’s strange……”

Edward - “ These numbers seem to be coordinates, If I am correct then it should lead us right around…..here… ( Points at an old map right on new york”)

Ian - How are we gonna get there?

Edward - “ I guess we will have to get there on foot Ian, there seems to be no other way…..unless…..

( Group of zombies are seen in the distance )

1 week later

( Shows a cart being pulled by 5 zombies as they attempt to reach a hunk of meat that is dangling in front of them)

Sam - Well i’ll be damned…...looks like they WERE useful for something. You got things under control Ian?”

Ian - Yes indeed although this feels like I’m riding a carriage…...pulled by horses…..why does this seem familiar?”

Dmitri - This cold is killing me! Are we there yet?

Edward - Look over there! That should be it……

( A crumbling city can be seen in the distance as the snow storm gets thicker and engulfs the final panel)

Historia

You spawn inside an old tent which has holes in it. In this area you find tables with numbers on them. This is apparently a long abandoned safe zone. A barricade stands in your way and must be bought in order to enter the city. You can buy the Olympia from the wall behind the registration tables. Zombies will walk in through the holes in the tent. These holes can not be boarded up.

Once you have cleared the path you will find yourself in the center of time square. You see billboards that have been replaced with signs to guide the refugees and many of the windows are boarded up. On the ground you will find many other tents that are still standing and some which have fallen over and become covered in snow. A tank is parked in the center of this area. It is abandoned and after all these years does not work anymore. Inside the tank you can hear something moving. An undead is trapped in there inside a cold Metal tomb. The PDW can be purchased from the side of the tank. It is the only weapon in the area. Quick revive makes a return finally in it’s original perk machine form. It can be found in front of the starting room tent as you exit.

There are 2 areas to go through in time square however one is covered in ice and can not be accessed just yet. There is a manhole that can be purchased for 1500 points. Once you enter the manhole you will take a ride down a slide made of ice. This slide is twice the size of the slide in buried and once you reach the end you fall straight down Motd style. For a few moments you will be disorientated. As your vision clears you will see that you are inside the bunker. Water drips from the ceiling and the remington shotgun shines in the darkness. The first bunker area is a very old looking place. The walls are made up of steel and the floor is made up of panels that allow you to see down into the abyss. Thousands of blue eyes stare up at you from this pit. They reach up towards you but they can not reach you. From your standpoint they are but a bunch of blue dots in the distance. On the walls you see an arrow pointing towards some metal stairs. These stairs lead upwards through the bunker. As you run up the stairs you hear a voice being broadcasted to you from the intercoms.

This is the voice of “ The Man”. He tells you to come find him for he has something important he needs to show you. You run up the stairs and find a door you need to open. The door costs 1000 points to open. When you purchase the door you will be given access to the housing area of the bunker. The housing area of the bunker consists of many living quarters where people took refuge during the apocalypse. In this area you will find the juggernog which blocks the entrance to one of the homes.  You can look into this blocked house through the window and in it you can find a working PHD Flopper machine. This room can not be entered in any way and PHD Flopper is inaccessible. This is also the location the box will spawn in at the start of every game. If you do not wish to use the box at this time you can purchase the MP5 off the wall. It can be found in the same location you find “The Man”.  “The Man” Is the only person left alive inside this bunker and he can be found behind a glass wall within one of the homes. When players first come here the Shutters will be down and they will not allow you to see into the room. You can still hear a voice coming from the within the compound.

The Housing area has a special treat for you if you can find the right parts. A gas tank, a lighter a hose and a pipe will allow players to create a flamethrower. Unlike the world at war flamethrower once this weapon runs out of juice players will need to find another gas tank and bring it to the work bench. Only one person can use the flamethrower at a time and like the maxis drone will also return to the workbench for another player to use once a new gas tank is found. Before you move on to the next area you will want to find a water valve and activate it. It is a necessary task in order to get back to the surface.

The next area will cost 1250 to access and is somewhat similar to the power room in Tranzit. Unlike the Tranzit power room the one underground looks a lot more aged and less shiny. There are rusty walls and icy water leaks from time to time. On the ceiling there are holes and zombies will crash through them from time to time. Unlike zombies that jump down, up to 3 zombies will crash through the ceiling and land face down on the ground. They will then get up and continue their pursuit of you.  A massive generator waits to be activated in the center of the room and requires you to find a keycard which randomly spawns within the underground area of the map. It will take 60 seconds for the power to turn on and for one minute you will be forced to fight against very fast and quickly spawning undead. These zombies are much weaker than regular zombies however they spawn at such an alarming rate that you could be facing more that 50 zombies at a time nonstop. The zombies are worth 10 points each. Once the power is on all perks will be activated. The shutters on the window will rise so you can see “The Man” on the other side of the window. Now that the power is on you will be able to use the speed cola machine inside the power room.

The final underground area is actually pretty small. If you haven’t turned on the water valve then you will come face to face with a pipe facing upwards with no water coming out. You will need to go back if you haven’t done so already. Once you have completed this task you will notice that the water has frozen and formed a platform made of ice. You can now climb aboard and press x. Once you have pressed x the map will start shaking and you will be shot out and sent back to the surface.

The area you have landed on is time square again. However now the Tank is gone and in it’s place you will find a huge crack on the ground. Falling down will cause instant death so watch your step. If you or one of your teammates has obtained the flamethrower you will be able to access the next area by melting the ice that blocks the second path. Once the path is cleared you will be able to enter the second half of the city. This half looks as though an earthquake hit and the buildings are sunken in. Once you enter the area a special round will begin. A new set of icy zombies appear. They resemble the napalm zombies from Shang although instead of fire they have icy spikes coming out of their bodies. The closer they get to you the colder you get. If you stay too close to them for an extended period of time you will freeze and be unable to move until a player knifes you or you get hit. 4 of these zombies spawn per special round and each one goes after a different player. Killing them all will reward you with a max ammo. However you should be careful. being too close when the Frost Zombie dies will cause you to become frozen immediately.

Although the area looks mostly like ruins there is a small entrance that can only be accessed by going prone. You can enter one of the buildings by going through this hole and find double tap inside a destroyed office complex. The structures within the office are all tilted sideways with old desks forming a very close quarter area which does not allow training.The walls are covered in ice making the area appear to look like an arctic cave instead of an office building. Think of this area to have a die rise style layout. Like die rise there is also a work bench that requires you to bring 3 objects in order to build a useful item. By collecting a handle, a frozen car door and a rope you can create a shield made of ice and steel.

The final things of basic interest on the map is the brand new perk and how to access the pack a punch. The brand new perk can be found sealed within a block of ice that randomly spawns around the map. This block of ice can only be melted using the flamethrower. Once the surrounding ice melts it will reveal a machine that appears to be made of light blue ice. The machine appears to be moist and on top has an ice cube with a sign that reads Slip N Slide Soda. Slip N Slide makes you as slippery as ice and swaps your dolphin dive for a sliding motion. It costs 2000 points to obtain and can be used to slide under the feet of the undead whenever you are in a tight corner. Zombies won’t be able to attack you while you are sliding. Slip N Slide offers a bonus after effect when used. Whenever you slide the area you slid over becomes frozen and zombies can slip on the trail you created allowing for a nice diversion if you need it.

The Pack a Punch access is easy on solo and similar to shangri la. There are 4 valves that can be moved. These valves are used during the easter egg but can also be used to pack a punch. During solo mode you need to turn only one valve. The valve that you need to turn usually has cold air spraying out of it. Turn this valve to stop the air and make the pressure go up below. The pressure will cause the pack a punch to launch out of the same crater you came out of while escaping the underground. This location is the same place the tank used to be before it was blasted away. you have 30 seconds to upgrade before it falls back into the chasm. During a 4 player game the valves need to be turned at the exact same time in order for it to work.

The new mystery box now has a brand new model. The box is a frozen chunk of see through ice with a lid. If you look at the box closely you can see the weapons in rotation while the box is still closed. The light that shines upwards is sparkly blue and the teddy bear returns as box mover. Inside the mystery box you have a chance of obtaining the devils breath which is a rifle like gun that has tubes coming out of it. On the top there is a prism containing a swirling liquid. When shot it produces a blast of fire which is perfect for long range. This weapon is similar to the fire staff although it can already be charged up without pack a punching. When pack a punched the fire becomes blue. The Pack a Punched version of devils breath is the Satan’s Wrath.

Characters

Sam - A young 24 year old woman with messy brown hair. She wears Military Boots, faded green pants and  men’s military jacket which she wears unzipped. Underneath this jacket she wears a white bloodstained shirt. On her arm she has the number   tattooed. Although she does not remember anything about life before she woke up in the desert she seems to have some experience with mechanics. Sam often complains that she could not find the cap to go with her outfit. She has the number 999 on her arm.

Ian - Ian wears a hood and a mask to protect himself from the sand during their travel east. He wears mostly heavy clothing and gloves. The others often wonder how he can wear that with the sun shining so brightly but Ian says he seems to be used to it. Ian is good with melee weapons and feels most at home using them. His favorite gun category is explosives. Although ian is mostly masked at the moment he has short spiky hair and his age is 34. He is also british. He has the number 115 tattooed to his arm.

Dmitri - Dmitri is a russian man. Although he can not remember his age he looks like he is around 40. Dmitri has a mustache and greyish hair. He wears lighter clothing than Ian. His outfit is the most civilian looking out of his group. He wears a black hoodie with grey pants. He has a bag strapped to his side where he keeps his equipment. He also has a knife tucked away on his left leg. Soon after starting their journey Dmitri began having nightmares and in these nightmares he saw numbers.  Dmitri does not trust the other 3 entirely but goes along with their plan to travel east. Dmitri has a liking for cigars and often craves for them. He has the number 960 tattooed to his arm.

Edward - a tall man with combed brown hair. Edward is somewhat on the thin stature however he makes up for it with brains. He was the one who discovered the meaning of the numbers in Dimitri’s nightmares. Thanks to this accomplishment the cocoon group are now travelling east from the nevada desert to the remains of the city that never sleeps…. Edward has the number 945 tattooed to his arm

The Man - The man is an aged man that refers to our characters as his children. He is the last person left alive inside the New York bunker. Although his full appearance is never revealed he seems to know more than he lets on. The man once wrote a comic book to depict the events that are believed to have happened long ago……..

Easter eggs

Easter egg song

Touch the 3 frozen meteors hidden in the map.

Main Easter Egg - Apocalyptic Hand Me Downs

Step 1 - Turn on the power

Step 2 - Listen to “The Man’s “ instructions

Step 3 - Return to the surface

Step 4 - Find the 4 hidden valves and turn them at the same time

Step 5 - Find a way to stop the alarm while fighting off an endless hoards

Step 6 - Go back to “ The Man”

Step 7 - Search for the randomly spawning orb

Step 8 - Bring the orb back to “ The Man”

Step 9 - Collect 100 zombie souls

Step 10 - Wait till the Orb starts glowing

Step 11 - Lure all 4 Frost zombies to the orb to cool it down.

Step 12 - Keep the frost zombies over the orb for a 30 seconds

Step 13 - Kill all 4 frost zombies at the same time while still over the orb

Step 14 - The Orb should now be blue, Pick it up.

Step 15 - Give the orb back to “The Man”

Step 16 - Receive the Modified orb by collecting additional parts from around the map

Step 17 - Give all the parts to “ The Man”

Step 18 - Listen to “ The Man” and retrieve the Upgraded orb.

Achievements/ Trophies

1. Apocalyptic Hand Me Downs - Receive the Key to Historia 50G/Gold trophy

2. Burn Baby Burn!! - Build and use the flamethrower on 30 zombies before running out of gas 10G/bronze trophy

3- Freezer Burn - During a single round, Kill all Frost Zombies without feeling their icy chill. 10G/bronze

4. This shit ain’t fair - Access the pack a punch in a random lobby. 30G/Gold Trophy

5. Hammer Time! - While turning on the power don’t get hit. 5G/Bronze trophy

6. Straight from hell - Upgrade the Devils Breath 5G/ Bronze trophy

7. A Game of Disappearing Bears - Use the Box on all locations  10G/ Bronze

Story Quotes

Edward

“ If the numbers are correct then what we are looking for should be...right around….”

“ Cold ! cold ! cold! cold!”

“ Is anyone else hearing that?”

“ You seem familiar...where have I …”

“ Go find the others I have this one”

“ That should be enough”

“ What a peculiar device….but what does it do?”

“ We need to collect life energy….or souls as you call them ian..”

“ We have collected enough orgone energy, now we need to cool the sphere down”

“ Good….now that we can hold it properly we can take it back to Him…..”

“ We should find the parts he needs I’m sure it will help our cause..”

“ It seems to be some kind of energy source but…..for what?”

“ I think I will hold on to this for now…..perhaps it will be useful in the future”

“ We shall never forget your sacrifice…...farewell…”

“ I’m sure I’ve met that man somewhere else...but where...I can worry about it later..”

Ian

“ Too bad we had to kill those zombies...I was getting used to not having to walk”

“ I wish we had a horse or riding animal”

“ That hole looks dark...perhaps I should go first”

“ Can we do that again?”

“ Where have I heard that voice before”

“ Hey, I think the power is on perhaps….um...oh...things are getting ugly”

“ That alarm is off….thank God”

“ Search for what?”

“ I think I found it”

“ What sort of magic is this?”

“ Collecting souls feels….wrong”

“ I can’t hold it, it’s too hot”

“ We need to find a way to cool down that orb”

“ Well, they were useful once..perhaps these icy ones can lend us a hand.”

“ That was cold, we should be able to touch it now.”

“ Here you go...what next?”

“ I should take these back to….um...what was his name again?”

“ Hey guys maybe we should bring him with us?”

“ Oh...and there he goes…..”

“ What did he mean by that? he’s dead...isn’t he?”

“ So what do we do now?”

“ A quest?”

Dmitri-

“ We are here…..It’s just like I dreamt..”

“ There seems to be a passage down here maybe I can….”

“AUGHHH”

“ I think I froze my ass off”

“ Do you hear that?”

“ Hello? Mister? is someone there?”

“ Amazing….an underground colony!”

“ We need to turn on the power”

“ You want us to do what?”

“ I feel like I am playing hide and seek”

“ AHA!”

“ That wasn’t too hard what next?”

“ We need to find a way to shut down that alarm”

“ Is it over?”

“ This is a strange object…..”

“ I have never seen anything like this….”

“ It’s starting to glow”

“ It is too hot I dare not touch it”

“ Keep them distracted!”

“ FIRE!”

“ Perfect now we can bring it back to the man”

“ I will find these parts...but then I want answers..”

“ Take this where? “

“ Well at least I won’t have nightmares anymore”

“ Hey sam, did the man ever mention his name?”

Sam -

“So, Dmitri are you sure this is the place?”

“ This place has seen better days”

“ Quick everyone in here!”

“ Wheeeeeee”

“ Whoa...I didn’t expect this”

“ What was that? A recording?”

“ Well I’ll be damned, Is someone alive in there?”

“ Well sure….I guess…..”

“ Power…….ON”

“ Valves? I guess I could take a look”

“ Hmm….this must be one of them”

“ Another one?”

“ If I could only find one more”

“ There we go….that should do the trick”

“ We need to shut down those alarms”

“ Cover me I got this”

“ Phew…..for a second there I thought that was the end…”

“ Well technically this IS the end so…..ummm….”

“…..Endier….endish…….Endception!”

“ Looks like i’m going to have to go look for yet another object”

“ What in the world is this?”

“ it doesn’t weigh anything yet it hasn’t been destroyed….”

“ So...like souls?”

“ It’s starting to glow…..I guess we are doing it correctly “

“ It feels hot to touch….. OUCH!”

“ We need to find a way to cool it down”

“ Maybe those guys can help us.”

“ Keep them steady”

“ FIRE!!”

“ Here you go..will this do?”

“ This better be worth it…… I have a bad feeling about this place…”

“ I should take these and bring them back asap…”

“ So this is what we came for.?”

“ So…..I guess it’s time to follow the orb……”

“ Well we have nothing better to do…”

“The Man”

“ Welcome my children…..come to me…..”

“ I am but an old man, my youth has slipped away yet I still live”

“ I never planned to live this long and I fear my time is up”

“ I have important information I wish to give you but you must hurry”

“ Let me get a look at you …..raise these shutters..”

“ I See the power still works…..good work my children”

“ I am afraid I can not leave this place “

“ I need access to the vault…..It’s frozen shut….”

“ The valves must be shut down….”

“ Good...you found one…”

“ Perfect you are doing well”

“ Just one more to go”

“ Yes! the temperature is going down..”

“ The vault is open !!”

“ Oh...no….QUICK FIND A WAY TO SHUT DOWN THE ALARM”

“ I can hear the dead….I don’t have much time.”

“ I need you to find something for me… I pray it is still on the surface undisturbed.”

“ This stone is no ordinary stone….however in it’s current state it might as well be”

“ Back in my day we made a discovery…..The orb you hold now was created using the same technology”

“ You need to collect orgone…..or to put it in simpler terms….life energy..”

“ He should have never set foot in that machine….”

“ Quickly, Hand me the orb”

“ Yes this will do perfectly”

“ Take this orb…...you will need it where you are going.”

“ My children…..you shall see me again soon… however I am sad to say I will not see you again”

“ The orb will guide you…”cough”…...to the giant……”

“ GRkkk….Gaakk…..”

“ grrr- SAM!”

Gameplay quotes

Zombies -

“ SAM!!!”

“He---help….”

“ uuuuhhh”

“ Be...be....ware….”

“ GACK”

“ Kill…..me….please…...k....kill me…”

“ Go Back…..Go…...Ba...ck….”

“ Can’t…...Breath……..CAN’T….BREATH!”

“ Ma….Ma…...Max…………..is……”

Edward

“ Get away from me you wine!”

“ Go back to where you came!”

“ Are you unrelentless?”

“ I have never seen anything like it….”

“ I feel stronger suddenly”

“ Did my pockets just get heavier?”

“ What are these point things? “

“ Currency is still valid in this kind of world?”

“ The chalk on the wall seems to yield weapons...if only I had the resources to study it.”

“ This box is like a game of chance….the result could end with your demise…”

“ With this I shall end them all”

“ I can’t do anything with this…”

“ Perhaps I can knock a few heads with this”

“ Ian! Lend me a hand here!”

“ I’m down! Help me up Sam”

“ Dmitri, your assistance is greatly appreciated”

“ Everyone grab a shield!”

“ With this I can burn them all down”

“ What  strange weapon...yet so familiar”

“ This drink has made me stronger!!!”

“ Brrrrr!! That one was cold!”

“ I kind of like that one….oh no wait...I don’t…..Bleh…”

“ Speed cola, sounds tasty..”

“ Root beer? I can get behind that”

“ It’s following me!!”

“ It’s getting colder”

“ Mhh mhhhh..MHHHH”

“ GASP!! Thanks for freeing me!”

Ian

“ I need a weapon!”

“ I am out of ammo!”

“ If only I had a sword or a mace”

“ Just what I needed more ammo!”

“ Now I can use my knife! HA!”

“ INSTA KILL!!”

“ Multiply My earnings!”

“ A floating green object…..yep...witchcraft…”

“ It’s so cold...oh great….now they are making it colder..”

“ I can feel my brain Freezing over”

“ This weapon is fit for a warrior!”

“ I fear bravery won’t be enough to overcome these trials”

“ This weapon won’t do me any good...not like this”

“ This machine dispenses drinks...goodie”

“ This icy one tastes ...well….Icy”

“ Juggernog? Is this supposed to make me tougher?”

“ My weapon seems to be coated in some form of strange metal”

“ Those zombies look different”

“ Don’t get near them or you will freeze”

“ Not today frost zombie!”

“ We need to grab a shield”

“ Wow it’s like a dragons breath!”

“ Get away from me or I will smite thee”

“ If I could see what hell would look like if it froze over…..this is exactly what I imagine”

“ Sam, care to give a man your assistance?”

“ Dmitri stop buggering off and help me”

“ Edward...at least I can count on you”

“ I need more money…”

“ This shield is perfect”

Dmitri

“ We russians don’t mind the cold….you guys are weak”

“ this weapon will only get me so far”

“ BOOM! Exploding parts everywhere!”

“ This box is wonderful! Can’t we take it with us?”

“ Where are you going box?! Come back!”

“ Has anyone tried grabbing that bear before it goes away?”

“ This weapon is great! Better luck next time Ian”

“ Ughh….This won’t do...not one bit…”

“ Quit laughing Sam, I blame you for this”

“ Anyone wanna pick me up?”

“ I drink this out of pure necessity”

“ That tastes horrible”

“ Can’t stop me now zombies”

“ Slippp!”

“ Ha zombies are foolish fools!!”

“ These foolishly foolish zombies keep slipping on my trail of ice!”

“ I hope those drinks don’t give me brain damage…”

“ I could get used to this”

“ Those cold zombies don’t stop following me”

“ AUUGH I didn’t think he would explode”

“ At least he’s not a fire zombie…..boy imagine if there were fire zombies”

“ This workbench could be useful”

“ Hey look what I made!”

“ Maybe we can use this here flamethrower and get past that giant block of ice”

“ Oh nooo….I can’t afford this!”

“ I can’t seem to open this door”

“ Power is now…..ON”

“ It’s a shame I have to toss this monkey”

“ THE MONKEY EXPLODED!!”

Sam

“ This weapon should do fine”

“ Buying them off the walls is strange”

“ Anyone else gonna question why theres a glowing green skull floating around?”

“ Well, I guess after the zombies, i’ll believe anything”

“ Anyone wonder if we are all just asleep and this is all just some fucked up dream?

“ Please stay dead this time….please?”

“ Killing zombies is brutal yet satisfying”

“ Hey guys! watch me line them up in a train!”

“ Dmitri I would help you up but...oooff”

“ Dmitri!! come help me up!!”

“ Aww this monkey is so damn cute but, why does it have a bomb on it’s back”

“ Why won’t it let me take that bear? I WANT IT!!!”

“ ooh a workbench..now this is more to my liking”

“ A little bit of this and a little bit of that and…..PRESTO!”

“ So these drinks have special abilities?”

“ Lets see if I got this right….Red one gives me strength, Green makes me reload faster, blue makes me some kind of doctor and brown makes me shoot faster…...and that icy one makes me do some crazy shit with my ass”

“ Slip N slipe, slip n slide , I love doing this”

“ haha those zombies don’t know how to move a little to the left...they keep slipping”

“ Die! Die!! Die!!!”

“ These doors want money? But how?

“ Can someone explain why we need money? Just look at the state of this place!”

“ Now my weapons are twice as strong!”

“ ACHOO, i should stay away from those cold ones”

“ These zombies can take a lot of hits”

“ I wish we had the power on…”

“ YES! Here comes the power!”

“ What is this supposed to be? some kind of alien gun?”

Slip N slide Song lyrics

Slip N slide!!

Slip N slide!!

Slip around to stay alive!

Watch those zombies fall all night

Avoid their grasp and you will last!

These helpful ride leave's you aghast!

Icy slides help you survive

These nasty days, The end of time

Slip N Slide

Slip N Slide

Slip around to stay alive!

This helpful drink will help you survive

If this won't work don't say we Lied

Don't blame us Blame 935....

Radios

1 - " Everything is going crazy out there, we are bringing in survivors here and some of them claim to be hearing voices in their heads. Something about towers and visions of ghost towns, the world is messed up right now"

2 - We are being told to take everyone underground they say it's the safest place I hope it's true.. What is that? Do you hear that?! That voice!!! ( I am afraid neither the planet nor it's people will survive) ( Earthquakes begin you can hear the city crumbling)

3 - " For the sake of the Archangel project I am withholding my name, The people have been collected and are now being sent away to a disclosed location. They are our last hope now..... the children of the cocoon"

4 - " They broke in.....now I am the last man here....I have nothing to keep me company but the memories of an old friend... I should have never let him enter that machine.....Maybe things could have been different and this madness may have been avoidable..."

Game Over theme

Edited by Black Hand Smith
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...

Bumping this because of Legacy of the Damned 2 and how bit relates.

So when are they coming out, im assuming soon as you wouldnt bump a post and let it get quietened down again lol

So when are they coming out, im assuming soon as you wouldnt bump a post and let it get quietened down again lol

Actually on the contrary. Bumping it, letting it leave the front page and then posting a new concept.