Is Treyarch Teasing DLC #5? Announcement Soon?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good video (as always) man, but on this occasion I am going to have to say no. It has been too long now, and Treyarch themselves will be hard at work on the next game. Only viable way it could be done is if it was via a 3rd party, and if that was the case it would have probably happened months ago.

I want to get your guys input. Treyarch has been pretty active during the past week. And even hinted "its not if, but when" Are we getting some more zombies? I hope!

">

As much as I'd like it to be something, I'm going to have to agree with everyone else and say that it's probably not anything.

My reasons for thinking this are:

- Activision didnt achieve positive sales numbers with Ghosts. Anything asides from camos for BO2 would detract from their quarterly sales earnings that investors expect from Ghosts.

- Activision had just revealed the new Call of Duty, and it will be doing everything in it's financial power to reassure gamers that this COD will be "truly next gen" (or "current gen" as it is rightfully referred to). For the next 7 months, they will be pumping out PR for COD: AW - and only giving Ghosts PR when a map pack is released, or revealed.

- (this is the most important reason) Activision, along with every other company, wants gamers to adopt xbox ones and PS4's. Releasing content for past games on "last gen" consoles does not benefit them at all in the bigger picture. These last few years have shaken the gaming industry, in terms of year over year sales dropping, and the only thing that can save them is if people buy xbox ones and ps4s. It's the sad truth, unfortunately.

Nope

Activision have a busy year

Advanced Warfare + Destiny push at E3

A Destiny beta in July

Then they have 2 Ghosts map packs to fit in before the start of September, an AW multiplayer reveal some time around August and Destiny's launch in early September.

All that on top of micro dlc for Ghosts and Black Ops 2

There isn't a time frame that a new black ops 2 DLC would fit into. I would love to see it happen, but it's not likely at all.

thats almost definitely not gonna happen. however i gotta say that They should remake the BO1 maps and put them on BO2 like they did with WAW maps to BO1 in Rezurection. I doubt itll happen (at least in BO2 anyway. But itd be nice to see. 

Besides that, they should at least give s an update for BO1 to fix all the glitches in it. It been well over a year since the last update and things are getting pretty ugly over in BO1.