Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Saphire

I would still call them remakes. MMX. 

Sure there are some remakes out there that only enhance some textures and lighting -- basically putting on the graphics settings on high -- like the next-gen version of Tomb Raider. 

And others who do complete overhauls and add so many new things like you mentioned above, that it almost seems wrong to put those two games in the same category.

Nintendo calls them "full-remakes" I guess that fits a little better.

Also I'm a n3wb, I've got a 3DS but does it still work with those friend codes? If I were to get this game and would want to battle or trade with one of you how would that work?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, this hate is a bit too much to be honest.

It's a remake of my personal favourite Gen. of all time. 

I've literally already begun to earn money for this. I had Emerald as my first ever Pokémon game, so you can tell that there will be a nostalgia factor to this as well as an honest opinion of the game.

Remakes happen. Get over it.

Nathan stop trying to antagonize just for the sake of antagonizing.

I would still call them remakes. MMX. 

Sure there are some remakes out there that only enhance some textures and lighting -- basically putting on the graphics settings on high -- like the next-gen version of Tomb Raider. 

And others who do complete overhauls and add so many new things like you mentioned above, that it almost seems wrong to put those two games in the same category.

Nintendo calls them "full-remakes" I guess that fits a little better.

Also I'm a n3wb, I've got a 3DS but does it still work with those friend codes? If I were to get this game and would want to battle or trade with one of you how would that work?

The Pokemon games used to have separate friend codes per game. Now the 3DS has just one friend code altogether accessible via the main menu. You simply add them on your machine, and they add you on theirs. When the adding is mutual, you can then connect in whatever.

You don't seem to get the joke.

It was "May" (the month) when it was announced.

It was "Dawn" (the time of day) when it was announced.

It was "Misty" (the weather) when it was announced.

It was "Brock?" (??????) when it was announced???

You dun fucked up, for you are the one who did not get the joke.

You see good sir, the previous three characters had made a clever reference to their names. Brock however, does not have a name regarding any sort of natural occurrence. Therefore, it is unexpected to use a picture of Brock, for there is no logical reason to do so. The result is comedy.

I would say checkmate, but man am I bad at checkers.

Thank you ZotD.

@psychopath: That is good. And very creepy.

You dun fucked up,

Well that was simply mean.

Hardly.

Sorry man, I'm on Jake's side for that one. There wasn't a massive need to tell him his joke sucked, it was a little personal.

Besides, I laughed at it, so it wasn't lost at all.

Hey

Hey guys

Anyone else notice what month they announced these games in...?

10312367_10152162556504389_8608792208025

Seems like the original gen 3 will turn to....

MTS_malfoya-1114899-ash.png

I'll see myself out.

Did you guys notice someone somewhere was eating when it was announced?

post-119005-0-87570100-1399603897_thumb.

Hahahaha.

This shit makes me laugh way harder than is probably considered healthy.