Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MysteryMachineX

I Have a Challenge for You: A List of Things

Hey guys. I have a challenge that I am curious to see how far it can get with all of your help. The game is called:

"A List of Things"

Rules:

1. Users are to name things, which can range from everyday objects to rarer or more complex objects.

2. 1 point is awarded for every thing that is named.

3. 1 point is removed for naming an already named thing or infraction.

4. Things must be separable, as in, you cannot name Iraq, for it is not a thing that can be interacted with separate from Earth.

5. Common names are to be used; names that are too specific ruin the point. Not allowed. For example: toy car versus Hot Wheels.

6. Things that have more than one name cannot be used again, even if the alternative name is different.

7. Names are to be in English, unless there is no English name.

8. Things must be actual things, not abstract concepts.

9. Things can be theoretical and mystical but not animals, such as a time machine and crystal ball but not a cat.

10. Please use the singular tense and no caps

11. Names that are so general that they would encompass other things are cheating, such a solid, liquid, matter, and stuff.

I also urge you guys to try to name common ones off the bat, only using rarer ones when the going gets tough. I myself will pitch in after this has gotten going further. Why am I doing this? Well I thought it might be a fun game to play, but honestly I am really just curious as to how many we can list. Below is the list of players by score. Below that is the list of things.

FIRST PLACE: PortlyLlama80 = 22

SECOND PLACE: Delta = 19

THIRD PLACE: Nobody! = 0

assault rifle
asteroid
bed
blanket
cabinet
car
chocolate
clothes
collar
computer
cup
deodorant
dirt
fan
food
fork
fridge
game console
grass
knife
lamp
lamp
makeup
mirror
oil
phone
pill
pillow
pistol
radio
revolver
shoe
shotgun
sink
sock
spoon
spork
submachine gun
suitcase
table
tank
telescope
television
time machine
tooth
toy car
tree
vase
video game
water

Toy cars

Video Games

the Internet

Asteroids

Cats

Dogs

Food

Liquid

Gas

Humans

Grass

Trees

Television

Radio

Tables

Fridge

Sink

Cabinet

Bed

Makeup

Clothes

that's all I got for now.

Awards

Thank you very much Llama! I forgot to add two rules, but you weren't penalized for them. They'll remain for the future though. You got 13 points! You could've gotten some more you infracted some of the rules and it cost you a bit. Good job nonetheless!

shotgun

revolver

pistol

assault rifle

submachine gun

blanket

pill

mirror

lamp

computer

phone

vase

shoe

sock

cup

knife

fork

spoon

spork

time machine

tank

car

shoe

plant (not sure if this counts)

water

dirt

telescope

oil

teeth/tooth

collar

Awards

Thanks Llama! You're up to 22 points. Plant didn't count because you'll have to be more specific than that, for that word isn't really a thing but a classification of things. However, you make a good point, and I revised the rules to allow common names of some plants even though they are lifeforms, such as tree, which is already used.

EDIT:

pillow

lamp

game console

suitcase

deodorant

fan

chocolate

About Call of Duty Zombies

Call of Duty Zombies (CODZ) is a fan-made gaming community centered around the popular Call of Duty franchise with central focus on the beloved Zombies mode. Created in 2009, CODZ is the ultimate platform for discussing Zombies theories, sharing strategies, player networking, and more.

Call of Duty Zombies Code of Conduct

The Code of Conduct - regarding all site regulations and guidelines as a user of the website - can be found here. Failure to comply with the CoC will result in account disciplinary action.

Our Privacy / Cookie Policy / Terms of Use

Call of Duty Zombies privacy policy / cookie information can be found here. We heavily enforce COPPA and anti-spam laws.

The terms of use can be found here for user agreement purposes.

Legal Information

Activision, Call of Duty, Call of Duty: Black Ops titles, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare titles, Call of Duty: WWII are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc.

We are not affiliated with Activision nor its developers Treyarch, Sledgehammer, or Infinity Ward.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Code of Conduct, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .