Broken map is more broken!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just spam their Twitter/Support Twitter. They might be unaware of the issue.

This has already been done multiple times by many different people, and it seems to be falling on deaf ears.

I get that the whole game is riddled with issues, but this one is the worst. You cannot complete the EE in a 2 or 3 player games, and to leave it in such a condition is embarrassing for Treyarch. If they fail to address this then I will have lost faith in them as a AAA games developer. I have not seen a game as broken as this since Blacksite.

Obviously I will still buy their next zombie featured title, but I expect them to continue to be transparent with the community when it comes to actually fixing these issues. It disgusts me that they never seem to respond to peoples complaints when the issues are game breaking, and the people over at ATVIAssist are a joke.

Not amused!

Off topic a little but I just got screwed riding the tank the other day on solo, randomly went down in the center of the tank, screen went black as if I got stepped on although Freya was just beginning her walk through. Really going to invest my money in the other BO1 packs i'm missing. Just tired of bs bugs, people who want to camp with/without glitches, kiddies box rushing before they have Jugg, and randoms who go 25 rounds with no down but ragequit because they do something dumb like not leaving enough room between themselves and the wall that traps them. ps3 has the worst community for CoD. Did I mention having 15 year olds getting mad because I won't gameshare with them. Seriously, I'm not going to just give people my info tied to my bank account. Anyways, Activision will only support b.s. patches if it makes them cash at this point, I don't even know what the last two "security" patches were for except updating the game to accept camos for the hack fest known as multiplayer.

it has never happened to me yet but i always play solo, played a game where all 3 times i went down i lost the staff next round its back at pap

Was these 3 games you went down recently? As for solo, it does not affect solo... only co-op. We have managed to find a workaround anyway, but really we should not have to. These type of things should not be happening, and I personally think it is a disgrace sometimes just how poor the programming is over at Treyarch. They earn a LOT of money thanks to the CoD franchise... the least they could do is make the game properly, or if they are tied to these "time constraints", then they should not be so over ambitious with some of the maps.

• 4 weeks later...