Wall weapon vote/poll

wall weapon vote  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi guys! Just a liitle poll or vote for Treyarch ideas for wall weapons. Support your choice with filling out your opinion on the poll (Do not post up a wonder weapon please. If you do, I will not be happy.) You may post old wall weapons you like to see again but try to come up with ideas for wall weapons that haven't been used already! Let your gun ideas run free!

Edited by CODBO2RGM2
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The remmington should not be a wall weapon, there's no actual reasoning behind this it's just that it feels right getting it from the box..

The typewriter on the other hand…. 

"Let meh gets dat off da wall see?"

Actually, you know what weapon I want to see? Double barrel shotgun, LOVED that thing! PAP it was one headshot kill to round at LEAST 25! SUCH a good weapon!

Edited by Stop mocking me0

The remmington should not be a wall weapon, there's no actual reasoning behind this it's just that it feels right getting it from the box..

The typewriter on the other hand…. 

"Let meh gets dat off da wall see?"

Actually, you know what weapon I want to see? Double barrel shotgun, LOVED that thing! PAP it was one headshot kill to round at LEAST 25! SUCH a good weapon!

I was thinking more of a weapon that hasn't been used on the game yet but whatever...  :mellow:

• 3 weeks later...

Well, even though I voted for another gun, I was thinking maybe throwing in a gun that is new but old as well like maybe the R71 (which is an automatic rifle not a shotgun) or maybe the mg08/15 as the first LMG wall gun able to be bought (excluding the LSAT on buried) but you can easily get it and all four players can because it's in the map and not "nearly impossible" to get.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...