A place to post ANY Tranzit ideas left over for undiscoverd egg(s)

The theater mode is also extremely limited as to what you can see or do even when clipped as you can only traverse around areas that have no clipping. Clipped areas block you off. They also made it so tight on BO2 that you STILL cannot properly no clip the entire zombie maps on PC. There is no way of doing it as the console is not only disabled but partially removed from BO2.

As for the code, it is not as easy as you are making out. You cannot view EE steps using just the code. You can view hint strings and stuff but not what actually happens when you trigger stuff or how it changes in-game.

Theater may be limited on consoles, on PC it's easy to no-clip through the entire map. 

Regarding the code, it actually is that easy. You can view all the EE steps, what happens when the players trigger stuff and how that changes stuff in-game all from the code. Like I said,  all you need is basic programming knowledge so that you know what to look for and what you're looking at. Take for instance the fountain setup from Buried.

Just by looking at the code you can quickly rule out any "extra or hidden easter egg steps". Pretty much the only thing you can use Radiant for is looking for hidden stuff that's outside of the map and that's not being controlled by any code. And even then it's as useful as going in Theater on PC and looking around since Radiant gives zero information on the functions of the objects in the map. 

ff7eb163c8942d4c9c8424f35f71cbc3.png

Yeah, having spoken to a few people from the custom scene they agreed with you that scripting can show plenty in relation to steps but they don't necessarily always show a clear picture but they did indeed agree with you that the scripts can show a lot.

It should also be noted that they also agreed with you that any steps still to be found within Tranzit would have shown up within the scripting so they also ruled out any possible continuation and stated that even if they tried to hide the steps away from prying eyes, they would still need to be logged within the scripts so it's a non starter.

As for the no clipping on PC. I have been told there is methods in which it can be done but not through the console or any kind of trainer, so again, apologies for getting that one wrong. Surprised there is not many videos out there showing proper no clipping off maps then!?

​I've seen a no-clipped Origins video, and Tranzit I think. I'm not 100% sure (but 90%) that you can't transport players to an entirely new map via script, any 'hidden' areas would be accessible with no-clip - they usually just put them somewhere really far away (like Area 51 on Moon) or under the 'main' map or something like that. And people are still looking for stuff in Tranzit midway through 2015? Lol. Ironically Treyarch probably did the best thing possible by not adding anything extra in that case, if they had actually added something people would have probably found it a month or so after it came out, instead they still have people pondering over it years later because some people still refuse to believe the map was that underwhelming.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Zombie Slayers, now were a new era begin with Mr. Blundel we can ask him if there's anything left in tranzit. It looks like he is not so cryptic and give us the simple yes or no we all are looking for. 

No idea how we would be able to do that unfortunately as Jason is not on Twitter so not sure how we would contact him.

So I have a question. I am not big on all the code and stuff but whenever people say something along the lines of a new easter egg that hasn't been found, it gets shot down by people saying that there isn't one because they have seen the game files. Maybe they have but what actually is there a lack of that means there is no secret Easter Egg? I have only ever seen the textures for maps, nothing else really. In Tranzit I saw two kind of detailed neon looking arrows, one was orange and one was green. One is curved and one is just pointing straight forward. In MotD there is also that random head. What I am essentially wondering is if those arrows have a purpose and if there is a way to tell if there is a function for them in game, same with that head but I know it is off topic. I would never expect some giant big easter egg in game but maybe Treyarch just hid some really small ones.

When done the EE you get the power up drops as a reward. Has any1 stay under the Pylon for a long time and see which drops are coming down? Maybe there come a super firesale were all the boxes stay in place or the pap room is open forever? Do the EE when a orbit is on the trafficlights to achive this!? 

• 2 weeks later...

Cummon guys! Just because we haven't found the easter eggs doesn't mean there are none. Of course there is whether it is in the files or not? We know by now that they are heavily invested in zombies by now that we really should be scouring the old maps b4 bo3 releases? Remember the new radios they added in some of the old maps? And with tranzit i mean frankly the fault lies with us for not having the patience to work it out properly.  Obviously there are certain instructions in given in tranzit that we neglected to follow, thus results in a 2 year long ee that 3arch prob. regret they made because we wasnt resourceful enough.  There is an endgame of sorts.... death is not the only way.  You Must Ascend From Darkness.... Only when the Beginning Becomes the End will everything be whole...Take what you have learned.. and do not forget....

And with tranzit i mean frankly the fault lies with us for not having the patience to work it out properly. 

Yet we have the patience to crack cryptograms, ciphers, and all manner of convoluted tie-ins.  Zombies fans are the quickest around when it comes to this stuff.  The fault with Green Run is that it was far too ambitious for the console generation it was made for.  If you still believe there is something to be found, then by all means - go find it, and bring your evidence back here.  I will gladly, happily eat my words and say "well I guess there WAS something left on that God-forsaken map".

We welcome all sorts of discussion here, and I applaud your ambition - but saying that we don't have "patience" is untrue.  We're a strong community after 2+ years of off-time from official zombies content, we've been around since 2009 - I'd say we're pretty patient, and pretty resilient.

Not taking a dig at you or anything, we've just had a lot of new folks (like yourself) come here over the past few weeks and tell us to go hunting, like running around firing a gun into the darkness is actually going to do something.  I don't speak for everyone - but I speak for myself when I say that I did that already.  I did hunt, for hours, days.  

I know they can add new stuff in, and I would love them to.  I'd also love to see something old, hidden that we somehow missed.

But, as of now, my belief is that there is nothing more to be found (EE step related).  Sure, there may be some scribbled word on a piece of a paper we missed, but 3arc knew exactly what they were doing when they said that "not all the EE's had been found".  It was just vague enough to spark fever in the community.

Alright going to use my first post here, though it's not my first time on the site, People may recognize me as DarkHelmet. I am a major zombies player and fan and I've been doing research on this. I am looking ton TranZit just in case we find something.. Perhaps an unlockable after we finished Buried and Die Rise. One interesting thing I found is I went to the tower round 1, put a turbine down and got maxis telling me MORE POWER! It's probably a glitch from the main EE in transit, but thought it was weird since I didn't release the avagodro.

One more thing about how game companies measure stuff. I hear a lot of "it's probably just some scribble on a piece of paper". This is unlikely. The reason they know that there are undiscovered Easter eggs, is because there is likely some hidden code flag that they keep track of so they can identify who has completed what. Just like keeping track of kills. They don't have this ability for things like pieces of paper, it would have to be something trigger able like a radio. Whether ta tranzit or another map who knows, but I virtually guarantee its more than that. 

• 1 month later...

Maybe there is some sort of connection of tranzit to the other maps like in tranzit there is nacht der untoten, in nuke town you can hear the tranzit bus, and nuke town is happening the same time as moon is happening so maybe their is some last connection we are missing

I stopped looking a long time ago, but I was thinking about those troll tweets from Jimmy Z's twitter account:

1. a train car is a train car... Unless derailed, that is...Then it's junk... Right?
  2. If you go there now something will be up and running...But stay to the path. Don't go hunting.

Dunno if it was mentioned before, but the "Don't go hunting" part...

What if it have something to do with "Hunter's Cabin"?

I stopped looking a long time ago, but I was thinking about those troll tweets from Jimmy Z's twitter account:

1. a train car is a train car... Unless derailed, that is...Then it's junk... Right?
  2. If you go there now something will be up and running...But stay to the path. Don't go hunting.

The "If you go there now something will be up and running...But stay to the path. Don't go hunting." Tweet was regarding the leaderboards which were down/offline for around 3 days. He posted this tweet at the same time they went back up/online.

They first Tweet still bothers me though to this day. I couldn't match it up with anything. Another tweet that also still bothers me to this day was Jimmy's...

"if you have been there but don't go back, then how do you know? If it can open but you don't open it, how will you know? Follow the signs to"

Still though... I have never seen anything come from any of Jimmy's trolling tweets and as nothing has been found in the coding to suggest an EE in Nuketown (which it seems to relate to), I just take it as him trying to get people to play the game rather than him genuinely helping us discover lost EE's.

To be honest I think he could be hinting at Easter Egg's that aren't something activated. Like the Wave Gun poster in MP as an example, something that is just there and it just makes you smile or something.

The "If you go there now something will be up and running...But stay to the path. Don't go hunting." Tweet was regarding the leaderboards which were down/offline for around 3 days. He posted this tweet at the same time they went back up/online.

They first Tweet still bothers me though to this day. I couldn't match it up with anything. Another tweet that also still bothers me to this day was Jimmy's...

"if you have been there but don't go back, then how do you know? If it can open but you don't open it, how will you know? Follow the signs to"

Still though... I have never seen anything come from any of Jimmy's trolling tweets and as nothing has been found in the coding to suggest an EE in Nuketown (which it seems to relate to), I just take it as him trying to get people to play the game rather than him genuinely helping us discover lost EE's.

Ok then, thank you for your correction...

And was happy because i thought that i figured out something (;_;)