A place to post ANY Tranzit ideas left over for undiscoverd egg(s)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bururegy.jpg

I've noticed these power lines around the map. When you turn the power on, they start to spark. And there are a total of four of them.

One at bus depot

One between town and church

One near the claymore room at farm

One at diner next to teleporter

There's four of them and four is the magic number in the zombies world (four players etc.) And you can only see the wires ingame. In theater the wires aren't there. However the spark itself is still there.

Another thing to note about them is they all spark at the same time, as opposed to each sparking separately.

Lastly, upon shooting the wires the sparks hang from(or throwing a grenade at them etc) the wires will bounce.

I've done a little experimenting with this but nothing yet. However it may be one of those things where four players need to do it simultaneously.

Oh thanks DBZ, I completely overlooked that.

@Onizuka

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's normal, if I remember correctly.

And that video doesn't look like anything new. It's just the orbs and the world map with Green Run glowing. The orbs have been discussed for literally years now, little is known about their purpose. I'm guessing that was what you were talking about from the video.

Glad we finally have the link, couldn't find it anywhere looking it up when @Nemesis_96 first posted about it but I couldn't see the pic on the version I was using either lol.  Surprised this didn't cause a huge stir in bringing back more hunters to the party.  So we pretty much have the power/trains derailed area that is of interest now? 

Glad we finally have the link, couldn't find it anywhere looking it up when @Nemesis_96 first posted about it but I couldn't see the pic on the version I was using either lol.  Surprised this didn't cause a huge stir in bringing back more hunters to the party.  So we pretty much have the power/trains derailed area that is of interest now? 

The reason why it has not generated much interest in the fact that Jimmy is a trolling douchebag and has already put out several "hint" tweets that all kind of contradict one and other. Supposedly we need to run faster, wait appropriate amount of time, close our eyes so we may see, a cart is a cart etc.

There is a lot of unused quotes in the sound files that supported the idea of a continuation, but then again, there is a lot of unused sounds files for each of the DLC too so unless they actually came out and said there definitely WAS more to Tranzit, I don't see an influx of EE hunters coming back to it anytime soon.

The reason why it has not generated much interest in the fact that Jimmy is a trolling douchebag and has already put out several "hint" tweets that all kind of contradict one and other. Supposedly we need to run faster, wait appropriate amount of time, close our eyes so we may see, a cart is a cart etc.

There is a lot of unused quotes in the sound files that supported the idea of a continuation, but then again, there is a lot of unused sounds files for each of the DLC too so unless they actually came out and said there definitely WAS more to Tranzit, I don't see an influx of EE hunters coming back to it anytime soon.

....except for me! And of course a few other hunters on here! :D lol

Edited by thegoldenspork115

....except for me! And of course a few other hunters on here! :D lol

I don't doubt for a minute that there is not a lot of people out there still searching Tranzit daily, but even a cryptic tweet like that will not tempt most people back to it because none of Jimmy's previous cryptic tweets amounted to anything.

Back in Dec 2012 the forums were crazy with people searching for more and even saw a few trolls join in with the fun. I put in 100's of hours into tearing the map apart looking for more. The map will never see a return to those days simply based on a tweet. Hell, even if someone came out and confirmed for a fact that there was more to Tranzit, I think it would likely only get a little attention in comparison to it's inital faze.

Take Halo 3 for example. Bungie confirmed for many a year that there was still one Easter egg undiscovered and it was eventually for a few days ago. 7 years later!? Despite fans knowing that the EE was still there, not a lot of them continued to search for it. I fear Tranzit would be the same as the undiscovered EE could be anything... even something small and insignificant. The Halo EE turned out to be merely a Happy Birthday message.

Not saying give up... just explaining why some people can't be bothered anymore is all. I lost my passion for it a long time ago but would love for them to just confirm there is something. I would get back on it in a heart beat.

Yeah. I wish they would at least say there's something. They dont have to walk us through it or anything. Just tell us so we know we're not wasting our time. Which is something I've had ton of lately. Lol

Btw I've tried looking for these old threads of Tranzit hunting, but I haven't come across any. You think you could post a link or direct me where to look?

You can find them by using the search bar at the top right. Just type in the usual suspects...

"Tranzit continuation", "After the achievement", "Tranzit next step", etc.

Same searches can also be done on the official Activision forum found here : http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/black_ops_2/forums/zombies

The ATVI forum was a lot busier back in the day with threads popping up every few seconds. Try typing in a few things into the search and you will find tons of interesting threads. :)

• 5 weeks later...

jimmy's tweeted more mysterious/ trolly things again :s

"If you go there now something will be up and running...But stay to the path. Don't go hunting."

yeah that was a week ago... nothing has been found.  Idk why he insists on posting those things... whatevs lol

jimmy's tweeted more mysterious/ trolly things again :s

https://twitter.com/ZielinskiJimmy/statuses/496501956366843904

"If you go there now something will be up and running...But stay to the path. Don't go hunting."

"Don't go hunting". Well okay that's what we've doing. Now what? XD

Lol thanks for posting. I mean I'm not on Twitter so I don't get updates on these things. XD

Assuming it's not a troll though it probably is: look at more obvious parts of the map? Idk I don't know how much can change within the map without an update. Which is strange because he says "NOW something will be up and running". :/

I have just found the weirdest thing that ever happened to me. I was playing TranZit, and I got to Farm for the second time. As soon as I got off the bus, I threw a monkey bomb over to the right hand side as you get off the bus. After 2 seconds, there was a loud noise, then Richtofen laughed like he does when the Mystery Box is about to move, but he didn't say "bye bye". What the heck happened?

I have just found the weirdest thing that ever happened to me. I was playing TranZit, and I got to Farm for the second time. As soon as I got off the bus, I threw a monkey bomb over to the right hand side as you get off the bus. After 2 seconds, there was a loud noise, then Richtofen laughed like he does when the Mystery Box is about to move, but he didn't say "bye bye". What the heck happened?

This is what happens if you throw a tactical grenade such as a Monkey Bomb or Gersch Device outside of the map.