Dream zombies map

I wanna YOUR dream zombies map.

My map would be called space.

You spawn at earth to build a spaceship and you fly to the moon and you have to find fuel for the spaceship and you can choose which planet you wanna fly to. PAP will be on mars and each planet has a zombie bboss and a perk and a box location. This map will have all the perks in zombies.

What map would you like to be in zombies?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine would be a small city. (Map title pending)

Honestly ever since Ive played zombies theres always multiplayer map that screams perfect zombie map. I would like the city aspect if running down streets littered with cars and in and out buildings. With building it could it could even be a strat of which entrance you open, what doors stay closed, etc.

Perks

Of course the basics (jug, QR, DT, SC).

But I would also have mule kick, stamina, and ph flopper( for everyone else).

My idea for perk locations would be scattered food stores around the city. Each one had a 2/3 doors that can be opened so that these store could even be a holdout incase someone has to mad dash to get perks after going down.

PAP/transportation

Im a sucker for der reise Lol. Teleports around the city that once linked up take you to a center location for PAP. In my head I picture it like NML on moon where your in a store in the center of the map and it has the cage doors down. You would get a couple minutes to PAP before the cage doors go up. I like teleporters but would even think it would be cool to have a mob style with gas can. Maybe theres gas cans scattered everywhere and you have like 5 cars/trucks that can be gassed up for a quick trip to a location.

Some final notes

Of course theres power to be turned on

Players 4-6 but for the love of god it counts to leaderboards even if someone quits.

And a EE should be do able for all game sizes and should give you a good enough reward to make it worthwhile.

If only

-Just edit the OP don't call yourself on it. 

-Don't try to funnel different ideas onto your own thread, that's basically funneling the whole section into one thread. 

-Space map is way too… I don't know the proper terminology for this, but it becomes too off track when you focus on shifting around the stars. This is ZOMBIES, not dead-space 4. MAY make an interesting custom map.

- Poorly executed idea that's actually quite good: City; You're allowed access to multiple buildings and different vehicles around the area. This would come with the game because it is quite large and would take up too much room as a DLC.  7 perk machines: Jug, QR, speed, DT, Stamin up, New perk, and the wonder fizz which holds all the other perks AND Electric cherry accompanied by Deadshot Daiquiri.