Legacy of The Damned (Map Concept)

Note. The following map idea was conceived before the supposed leaked picture of the tranzit characters on the pirate ship was released to the public. 

Zombies - Legacy of the Damned

Welcome to an island full of mysterious jungles, villages  and an old mansion.Unravel the secret of the island as you take control of 4 exclusive characters and learn their stories. Face new enemies, use new weapons and free yourself from the chains that bind us.

Note- Cutscene is not cgi or comic book form. Instead you see a man reading an old book. You can only see his hands and the open book. He has an old rough voice.

154fd68380fc0c17825500d90a687ea1.jpg

Cutscene- Long ago pirates were the king of the seas. Some of them wanted riches ( shows a painting of a man leaving his tribe) some wanted revenge ( shows a young woman being taken away from a mansion in the dead of night) others wanted redemption ( shows a painting of a man leaving his wife at the shore ) and others search their lives for love ( Shows a woman drifting off to sea as a man reaches out to her ). These are the legends passed down through literature. This is their legacy….a legacy of the damned.

Map description

You wake up as your vision slowly comes back to you. When your vision is clear you will see that you are on top of a crashed ship. You hear something in the distance and when you look at the sides of the ship you will find green eyed zombies climbing up the ship and onto the deck.

Ship_Water_Pirate_249529_l.jpg

You must defend yourself using your flintlock pistol and a broken bottle which you can use as a knife. There is no door to the starting room, instead there is a rope which you can zipline your way to the sandy shores. Once you use the zipline you will no longer be able to go back to the starting room.

The island shore has lot’s of debris scattered around preventing you from leaving the area. The beach has a Box location right next to where the rope connects to the ground. You can also buy a new starting room weapon instead of the 2 usual starting room weapons. A French Musket and a double barrel pistol. The French musket can be found on the side of a large crate near the entrance to the jungle. The Double barrel pistol  can be found drifting in and away from the shore on another crate and can only be bought when it’s closest to the shore. The zombies will spawn by crawling out of the sand and other zombies will walk out of the ocean and enter the playing field. Quick revive can be found completely buried in the sand and must be dug up using a shovel.

You can enter the jungle by clearing out the debris in the sand. Once you enter the jungle you will hear the sound of monkeys and tropical birds. The jungle surrounds a mansion which is at the center of this maze of trees. In this jungle you might find yourself stuck inside a pit of quicksand which will slow down your movements if you happen to pass over them. You will also find a buried perk in the sand. You will notice juggernog near the entrance to the mansion submerged in sand. You must use your shovel to dig it up. You will find speed cola suspended in the air by vines. Shoot the vines and the perk machine will drop to the ground. The jungle takes up most of the map and acts as a path to get from one location to another. You can get to key locations such as the mansion, the village and the waterfall through the jungle. Some parts of the jungle are open spaces with fallen trees scattered around. These openings are a good place to train while other parts are narrow and require you to move in pairs facing both directions. Beware of traps set by the natives though. When first going through the map there will be ropes on the ground which set off  trap. A giant log will swipe down and instantly kill you if you are standing up. In order to avoid the trap you must be prone. Once the trap is set off for the first time you can pay 1000 points to set the trap again. It might take a few moments for the trap to become active but that will give you just enough time to gather a group of zombies and lure them into the area for full effect.

d0d369f704629e05afd7cf5e9afae035.png

The village can be found to the west and has many homes. All of which are empty. In this village the witch doctor will spawn. The witch doctor spawns inside the tent of the elders which is a hut filled with animal skulls and skins. You will find undead pet monkeys which are inside cages. These monkeys are not enemies and can not hurt you but they can be killed the same way the monkeys could be killed in shangri la. The Witch doctor will be sitting on the floor and staring at the players as they pass. If a player gets too close to it or shoot at it the witch doctor will run away and enter the jungle. In the village you will find Double tap inside one of the tents. The most iconic part of this are is the pack a punch. You will find a giant skull statue with 4 gem slots. Find the 4 gem slots by digging and insert them into the pack a punch. This will activate it for 30 seconds. Put your weapon in the statue’s mouth and it will swallow it momentarily. The statue’s eyes will begin to glow and when the mouth opens your weapon will be ready.

The mansion is located at the very center of the jungle and only one path leads to the entrance. All other paths either lead up to the village, the shore or to a dead end. Once you enter the mansion you will notice that it is burned down and many of it’s once magnificent rooms are now merely rubble and ashes. The mansion has 2 floors and the second floor has loose floors which might break if you don’t watch your step. You will notice that the siren has spawned. The siren will follow players around and use psychic powers to throw objects at you. Inside the mansion you will be able to access electric cherry by activating a sequence of patterns on a bookshelf. Doing it right will cause the bookshelf to rotate and reveal electric cherry. You will now need to descend.

After searching the mansion you should have found a crowbar. Use the crowbar to loosen some floor boards on the first floor of the mansion. You will then be granted access to a hidden cave underneath the mansion. The cave is circular in shape and a great place to train for a bit. At the very center of the cave you will find a tomb with a skeleton inside. You will also find a new perk known as Back Stabber Brandy. This cave is very important to one of the characters and you will understand more as the story is completed.

Zombie Appearances

tumblr_inline_nbe1pbrSqE1qg9upv.jpg

Zombie Pirates- Undead pirates that also washed up on the island and died long before you arrived. Some of them wear captain’s hats and others wear crew outfits with red and white stripes.

Zombie tribes men- zombies in tribal outfits

Zombie sailors - Sailor zombies from the navy

Seaweed zombies - Zombies that are extremely moist and covered in starfish,seaweed and other ocean contents.

Zombie Butlers - Zombies that dwell the mansion

Zombie wenches - Female zombies dressed in barmaid outfits.

New perks

Spoiled Perk- A perk bottle that can be dug up from the ground from time to time. It acts as a free perk however it will give you such a belly ache that it will cause the user’s movement to decrease in running distance. After your 3rd spoiled perk you will lose the ability to run at all.

Back Stabber Brandy  - A Brand new perk which allows you to get one hit knife kills if you stab a zombie in the back. It costs 2000 to buy. A good way to use the effects of this perk is to have one person train the undead then have the person with the perk sneak up behind and snag a few kills.

Environmental Hazards and points of interest

Wet sand: These are very tough to walk through patches of wet sand which you will sink into, zombies also walk slow through it unless you either have Salty Soda? (plz help with name to do with salty) and the Iron Boots. salty salty….hmm...

Treasure: Using a shovel you can find basic hidden objects. Perhaps bonus points or a hidden power up and sometimes a gold coins which you will need for the easter egg.

Boss zombies

Witch Doctor- Ability to switch souls of players/ Revive downed players and use them like puppets. Spawns inside the elders tent in the village. Will not move until provoked. The witch doctor is able to revive downed players and take control of them causing you to shoot your team mates and knife them. Shooting down the possessed teammate is the only way to free him. The witch doctor also has the ability to swap souls. A player who is currently playing as Zubambi is next to a player playing as Clancey. If the witch doctor gets close to them he will change the character you play as. This means that all the equipment you had on you is swapped for the equipment the other player has. This includes perks, grenades weapons and not to mention character model.

44c39805082529fd30948beb2d0c5d21.png

The Siren - A female apparition. She is beautiful as she is deadly. She appears inside the mansion and in the cave. She uses psychic powers to throw objects at you and pull you towards her. She can not be killed by any convenient means.

40e1784ada96508d3b24b72fc2ad3627.png

Wunder Weapons:

Death’s touch- A pistol that works like the raygun however instead of shooting rays it shoots flaming skulls. It instantly kills any targets it touches until round 20. It has infinite ammunition however it has one major drawback. Everytime you shoot, it will drain your health. After 4 consecutive shots you will be in the red zone and have to wait for your health to come back in order to fire it again without killing yourself. Having juggernog will increase the amount of shots before you go red to 8. Pack a punching the Death’s touch will allow the pistol to absorb zombie souls as you kill them instead of absorbing your own life force. Once enough life energy is absorbed it can be released as a blast that wipes out all zombies in front of you. The death’s touch is called the Death’s Gate after upgrading.

Characters:

James- A crew member who was originally going to become a sailor for the marines. His wife believes he is a good marine however in truth he is a Pirate. Now James just wants to return home and live a peaceful life. His decision was made but fate had other plans. Now he is stranded on an island filled with the undead. James wears a white shirt and a blue bandana. He also wears black gloves/

Zubambi- A strong african man who left his village to find wealth but went pirate instead. He has a deep voice and is completely bald. Back in the village he was the strongest warrior according to the village elder. now he is going to use that strength to escape the island. Zubambi wears no shirt and has a sword strapped to his side. He wears light pants and has tribal paintings on his back.

Salazar - A man who was going to get married to his fiance. However before they could get married his fiance was lost at sea. He kept their engagement gift and it is sacred to him. Soon afterwards he became a pirate in search of his fiance. He wears a vest and has a ponytail. His pants are brownish and he has keys dangling at his side. Salazar wears glasses.

Clancey - A wealthy woman who was kidnapped from her estate by pirates when she was a teenager. She was held ransom but her father did not care enough to pay for her safe return. She was then thrown to the sharks and left to die. However she did not die and instead rose from the ashes and became a pirate assassin in hopes that one day her target would be her own father. Her attire covers her face and her entire body in a way that does not reveal her true gender. Most believe she is a male but in fact she is a woman who wants revenge.

Other

Easter Egg and Music song: “No Room In Hell” Sam B feat. Chamillionare

There are skulls hidden around the island with gems in their eyes. These skulls activate the easter egg song

Pack a Punch Access - The pack a punch can be found on top of a pile of skulls in the village. It resembles a giant skull with 4 gem slots on the sides. 4 special gems must be found by digging and when all 4 gems are found you can go to the pack a punch and activate the machine for 30 seconds. Players place their weapons inside the mouth of the skull. The mouth closes and the eyes will glow purple. It will then spit out your pack a punched weapon.

Pack-a-punch Camo- The camo is unique for this map. The PaP turns your weapons into wood and gives them golden Rims with rubies, sapphires, emeralds, and diamonds.

Easter egg quests

Clancey easter egg quest

Step 1 - Open all areas of the island

Step 2 - Find the crystal Jar inside the mansion

Step 3 - Find the hidden fountain of holy water and collect the water

Step 4 - don’t spill the water ( taking damage will make you spill it )

Step 5 - Go to the underground cave and spread the water over the bones

Step 6 - Collect 8 diary pages hidden inside and around the mansion

Step 7 - Return to the cave and you learn the contents of the diary

Step 8 - A soul will exit the tomb and ascend

Clancey easter egg completed

James easter egg quest

Step 1 - Find a message in the bottle somewhere around the island

Step 2 - Travel around the island till you find floor tiles

Step 3 - The floor tiles are all letters and must be stepped on in the right order to spell a word

step 4 - The words will change every time you complete one. Do this 5 times

Step 5 - The words will now allow you to read the abigail’s message

Step 6 - Lure the Siren away from the mansion and to the beach where the shipwreck is

Step 7 - At this point you will need to find a flute that is hidden amongst the wreckage

Step 8 - The flute will play and the air will be filled with a calming music

Step 9 - The siren will stop following James and then ascend towards the sky

James easter egg completed

Zubambi easter egg quest

Step 1 - collect one of the 4 shovels

Step 2 - Dig up 30 golden coins from the ground

Step 3 - Obtain the Death’s Gate so that the coins will be infused with life energy

Step 4 - All weapons need to be upgraded

Step 5 - Go to the village and find the witch doctor

Step 6 - At this point your weapon will be filled with the 30 coins you collected

Step 7 - Shoot the coins at the witch doctor and hit him with at least 25 coins

Step 8 - The witch doctor will stop moving and will crumple to the ground.

Step 9 - A soul will exit the carcass and ascend

Salazar

Step 1 - Travel around the island and collect 4 pieces of the amulet by digging

Step 2 - Once you collect all 4 pieces go to the village and kill the witch doctor

Step 3 - The witch doctor will drop a glowing red gem

Step 4 - While holding the gem kill zombies with melee to collect souls

Step 5 - When enough souls are collected the amulet icon will glow

Step 6 - The amulet will glow the closer you get to the objective

Step 7 - You will hear whispers from the medallion telling you to let go

Step 8 - Drop the medallion into the hidden hole and watch the medallion fall and exit through a current of water.

Step 9- ( optional ) follow the medallion as it flows away from the island and into the ocean

Step 10 - the sea will release a soul as it ascends

Endgame quest ( All 4 easter eggs must be completed )

Step 1 - 5 boat parts have spawned around the island collect them

Step 2 - All boat pieces must be taken to the shore

Step 3 - Build a boat

Step 4 - At any time have all 4 players gather around the boat and press x at the same time to end the game.

Ending-  Zubambi, James, clancey and salazar have all gotten what they wanted most in life. One who forgave, one who completed, one who let go, and one who redeemed himself. Now there was just one last thing to do….. All 4 boarded the boat and sailed off into the sea…..leaving behind their life and embarking into the unknown of the afterlife. Each knowing that they have done well……. and this is how our story ends. ( the man closes the book and looks up at his children sleeping) “ tomorrow I will tell them another tale, until then….goodnight…..” The man walks away slowly and puts the book on the shelf. He turns off the light and exits the room. For this is the way they teach the children of the cocoon. This is the way…...they teach of the horrors that await them……..on the surface. Then they all have a Merry Christmas

Quotes

Game start

James

“ Abigail….I will come back to you…”

“ Did you see what hit us?”

“We seem to be stuck on this island”

Zubambi

“ Not good...the ship is down”

“ I do not appear to be injured”

“ James are you ok?”

“ Salazar, holding up there?”

Salazar

"What was that noise?"

" WHERE IS IT!! I MUST HAVE DROPPED IT!!"

" You guys ok? "

" We need to get off this island"

Clancey

" Stupid boat!! "

" Looks like we're stuck here"

"God damn it just what I needed"

" As if things couldn't get worse"

" No you hear something? I feel as if we are being watched"

Killing zombies

James

“ They seem to be human….could they be cursed?”

“ Their eyes seem to be staring into my very soul”

“ Be gone demons!”

" I will send you all back to HELL!!"

Zubambi

"These creatures are no match for a true warrior"

" I shall bash their heads in with my bare hands if I have to"

" It's survival of the fittest!!"

" I ....WILL....NOT....BECOME....ONE OF YOU.....!!"

Salazar

" Aim for the head!!"

" Get out and stay out!!"

" You will not put a stop to my search!!"

" Love will conquer all!! even the undead!

Clancey

" Keep shooting!!"

" HAHAHAH this will be a nice warm up for my mission"

" Nothing scares a master assassin!!"

" STAB STAB STAB YAAAARG"

Grabbing a weapon

James

“ With this I will send them back to hell”

“ I will use this to escape the island”

“ I guess anything is better than nothing”

“ You call this a weapon?”

“ Superb this will make for a fine tale”

Zubambi

" A true warrior needs no weapon"

" Now that's what I call a weapon"

" Back at my village we didn't have these types of weaponry"

" With this I shall reap the dead!!”

Salazar

“This will aid in our escape”

“ I can’t do anything with this”

“ I like this….I like this alot…”

“ Hey Zubambi! wanna trade?”

Clancey

“ A weapon fit for an assassin!”

“ Silent and deadly...perfect”

“ A bit loud but it will do”

“ Maybe I will kill my father with one of these”

Witch doctor encounter

James

“ What is that creature?”

“ It seems to be taking control of my body!”

“ I feel strange as if something passed right through me”

“ Forgive me friends, it is not I who is doing this”

“ SHOOT ME! BEFORE I KILL AGAIN!”

“ I am free! It no longer controls me”

“ Why am I holding your weapons clancey?”

“Is this a joke or does my stomach feel different”

Zubambi

“ Why do you haunt me?”

“ Stay away!”

“ Get away from him James”

“ Where did my weapons go?!?”

Salazar

“ This is a bit awkward…..I seem to have your equipment clancey”

“ My head hurts perhaps I should lie down”

“ I can’t control myself!!”

“What black magic is this?”

Clancey

“ Sorry James”

“ HEY, THAT’S MINE!”

“ LET ME AT IM LET ME AT IM!!”

“ He’s running away! After him!”

“ Damn it he got away”

Siren encounter

James

“ She is angry”

“ I AM SORRY’

“ I never meant for this to happen”

“ I wanted to come back I really did”

“ Just wait for me a little longer!”

“ Duck for cover!”

“ OUCH that hit me”

“ Behind you!”

Zubambi/Salazar/Clancey

“ Watch your heads”

“ That hurt!”

“ Look! She can move things without touching them!”

“ Perhaps it’s best to leave this place for now…”

“ Isn’t there a way to get rid of her?”

“ My bullets do not seem to be doing much”

“ She looks angry at you james”

“ I would hate to be on that woman’s bad side”

“ Even an assassin knows when to call it quits”

Drinking perks

James

“ I’ve tasted too many fish in my life”

“ Oh i shouldn’t have drunk that”

“ I feel stronger”

“ That’s the last time I drink the contents of strange bottles I dig up”

“ Cheers”

Zubambi

“ This tastes like death!”

“ I feel stronger!!”

“With this I will become a greater warrior!!”

“  Chug Chug Chug”

Salazar

“ Better going down than back up….I guess…”

“ I suddenly feel energized!”

“ That’s some strange rum”

“ My fiance would love this….perhaps I should save a bottle?

Clancey

“ I don’t think they have drinks like these at port”

“ I can see through time…..Blarg!!!”

“ Needs more liquor”

“ Cheers!”

Collecting Power ups

( In General )

“ Enough bullets to take down the naval fleets”

“ This should keep them away for now.”

“ There are no windows out here… this is useless”

“ Perhaps double my earnings will allow me to survive today”

“ That explosion wiped everything except us…”

“ This will aid us on our mission”

“ I seem to be occupied could someone grab that?"

"A curse? Or perhaps a blessing.."

Story quotes

James

" we must find shelter"

"This jungle is dense"

" look up ahead there seems to be a mansion"

" Burnt to the ground and not a soul to be seen"

“ I can’t read this note”

“ That seems to be working I can understand some of it now”

“ Just a little more”

“ …….I see…”

“ Don’t shoot her, it’s me she wants”

“ I have always thought of you and I hoped to return one day….. please listen to this music….our wedding music….”

(Flute plays)

“ She is ascending…...I will see you soon my beloved and this time I will not leave your side”

“ Let’s get this to the shore!”

“ Yes! It’s finished! Shall we set sail?”

Zubambi

“ I found a coin!”

“ I found another!”

“ The Gate is open...all of my efforts will soon be rewarded”

“ With these weapons I feel like a king”

“ Elder! I have returned!”

“ I believe I have completed my promise!”

“ He can finally rest now…..’

“ Look! He is ascending!”

“ I can use this…”

“ It’s small..but it can hold all 4 of us..”

Salazar

“ I found a piece of my precious medallion

“ Yes! I have restored it!”

“ I need the gem….”

“ Give me back my gem!!”

“ Now it really is restored”

“ It’s beginning to glow! I need more souls!’

“ I can hear her voice….please my darling! Lead the way!”

“ What do you mean?.....yes…...I guess it is inevitable… It’s time to let go….”

“ Farewell my beloved……..perhaps we shall meet again one day..”

“ She is ascending …….. “

“ Perhaps this boat piece will be of some use…”

“ Time to go!”

Clancey

“ This jar looks useful”

“ Don’t touch me I don’t want to drop this”

“ Aughh What did I tell you!? now I have to start over!!!”

“ Perfect! ...what? a book with no pages has appeared…”

“ I found a page!”

“ There we go! The diary is complete”

“ I see…...so all this time you were already dead………..and I wanted to kill you all this time…”

“ Father….I forgive you”

“ Father is ascending!!”

“ I found a boat piece!”

“ I’m ready when you are”

Edited by Black Hand Smith
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Good map

-Salts name: Bone Salts (Salts are just a type of liquid, bone implies that it's dry..)

-Bonus points (brains) for all the quotes. 

-This does not seem to be a map who's characters can be developed further on (as they're dead I assume) so it should either be: 

-The secondary map that comes with the game, 

-The 2nd DLC map that involves real-world-actors (In which case I suggest finding some actors to improve imagery, Look for actors who are B or C list famous and are good at expression through voice: Saul Rubeinik (spelled wrong), Christopher Eccleston, anyone who's ever played the joker, ect.) 

-A micro-transaction DLC separate from the map packs. 

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...