Zombies ranking (lvl 1 etc)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's forget about hackers for a minute. If you have a group of friends that play competitively and know that every single one of them are legit then you shouldn't be worried about those hacking. I think having multiple rankings will definitely make the game more fun and competitive and will add re playability. I personally want Treyarch to implement such a system that improves your rank each game based on your performance.

For example, after so many zombies killed or players revived you earn something, doesn't necessarily have to benefit the player in game, but just the character ranking and perhaps customization, unlock camos for different weapons.

Let's forget about hackers for a minute. If you have a group of friends that play competitively and know that every single one of them are legit then you shouldn't be worried about those hacking. I think having multiple rankings will definitely make the game more fun and competitive and will add re playability. I personally want Treyarch to implement such a system that improves your rank each game based on your performance.

For example, after so many zombies killed or players revived you earn something, doesn't necessarily have to benefit the player in game, but just the character ranking and perhaps customization, unlock camos for different weapons.

I think this would be perfect.  The prestige system used in multiplayer is still around for a reason, because it works and is popular and gives players a tangible or quantifiable result

I think something like that would be perfect for zombies.  Create a challenge system too for gamer cards or emblems or weapon camo's or player skins,  Maybe unlockable characters.  But have ranking up based on XP.  it fixes two things.  1) the clique-y nature of segmenting zombie players based on "skill" (i.e. shotty players refusing to play with any one less than a knife), And 2) it rewards players for playing, not just for high rounds low downs.   Just like in MP you may see a prestige master and assume they must be really good. well they could be, but they also may have just played mediocre for a very long time

Not even going to bother with trying to explain my ranking system improvements again, but what I will say is: 

1: We have easy-build polls for a reason, they instantly make your topic 20% more likable. 

2: More detail, but not too much, a good 4-6 sentence paragraph would be the best way to go. 

3: Hackers are hackers, they don't win they just make themselves look like they do. Don't bother with the lending credence if you aren't going to argue against it as well.

4: Control C- control X may be COD's biggest exploit, but they aren't going to just do that. K/D ratio is not the way to go, as in zombies, that 's not how one TRUELY measures skill.