ZombieOfTheDead

Unpopular Opinions Thread

9 minutes ago, ZombieOfTheDead said:

What, you can't like two unlike things? Welp, guess I better stop loving Kingdom Hearts since it's so different from zombies.

No, not at all....mostly. In zombie maps however it works many times like that. Most people who like Mob dislike TranZit, and most of the few people who like TranZit dislike Mob

Awards

26 minutes ago, anonymous said:

No, not at all....mostly. In zombie maps however it works many times like that. Most people who like Mob dislike TranZit, and most of the few people who like TranZit dislike Mob

I don't think those are correlated, tbh. Maybe you have a preference for a certain type of map, but that doesn't guarentee you'd dislike another type. 

6 hours ago, ZombieOfTheDead said:

I don't think those are correlated, tbh. Maybe you have a preference for a certain type of map, but that doesn't guarentee you'd dislike another type. 

MotD is like SoE, TranZit is like Die Rise. MotD is Blundell, TranZit is Zielinski. I think there are many people who like MotD's style dislike TranZits style, and reverzed. But off course, you've got people who like both styles, how different they are

Awards

On 23-7-2016 at 8:20 AM, NaBrZHunter said:

I was never under the impression that this thread was created for jokes. Pretty sure the couple opinions I've posted here I am absolutely serious about. 

Maybe it was the title of this thread combined with the exact moment I joined in on this thread. 

Anyway, I found it hard to tell. Hahahah.

On 7/24/2016 at 2:42 PM, Koslans said:

Maybe it was the title of this thread combined with the exact moment I joined in on this thread. 

Anyway, I found it hard to tell. Hahahah.

Quite true; quite true indeed...what a tome of opinions. 7 pages...yikes. lol! Who knows what all has been buried here.

New unpopular opinion: Zetsubou No Shima is one of the top 5 greatest maps in CoDZ history. It is nearly the pinnacle of map design, boss design, easter egg design, mechanics and more. And before you roll your eyes, I'll have you know that I have played in great volume and to this day own and still have daily access on demand to every map in Zombies history, including iOS (excepting customs) and GK, which shall be added to the list in short order.

2 hours ago, NaBrZHunter said:

New unpopular opinion: Zetsubou No Shima is one of the top 5 greatest maps in CoDZ history. It is nearly the pinnacle of map design, boss design, easter egg design, mechanics and more. And before you roll your eyes, I'll have you know that I have played in great volume and to this day own and still have daily access on demand to every map in Zombies history, including iOS (excepting customs) and GK, which shall be added to the list in short order.

Agreed, the only thing I don't like is the Masamune upgrade process in multiplayer, but everything else about the map I love. So many ways to play, and people act like it's so complicated to turn on power or activate pack-a-punch.

Also I never understood people complaining there is too many doors to power. Do people really like getting to power on round 4 or before? At that point what's the point of a power switch at all? Might as well not have it. You have to be trying to not get the power on before round 9. Also the thrashers are totally manageable.

The round skipping to the next one while underwater is pretty dangerous. 

As for power, I turn it on as quick as I can. I Don't know why. Always did this on about every map so far.
Well, maybe I wait a round when I play 'Five'. I'm one of those guys that likes to buy Juggernog before a gun. 

On 7/25/2016 at 6:50 PM, NaBrZHunter said:

In your opinion what made  the EE for Zetsubou so great? I love the map, but I didn't find the EE to be the best.

OOooh this looks fun...

-I don't get why everyone says bro....that was a word reserved for true friends and family, not its just the new comma.

- All these super hero movies are overkill, there is a such thing as too much of a good thing. I don't even watch them anymore (except deadpool took my gf to see it and loved it) because they usually either screw up the time lines (xmen cough cough) or totally garble the story. That goes for suicide squad too, looks like a bad hot topic commercial.

-I didn't like The Witcher....sorry but it was just the same old adventure game I've played 10,000 times already. I had just come off a Skyrim binge around the time, so that may have something to do with it. GoTY my ass...

-Keanu is the dumbest movie ever made, and with the Love Guru being a real thing, that's a hard title to obtain.

-Dominos Pizza is gross!

-Ketchup is the excrement of demons, and therefor should never have been food.

-Lastly....I never liked Moon map on zombies, I'll play it but to me, it was the downfall of linear zombies. Before that there wasn't much "run around and do this" type of play style. From going back to earth for Jug (or having to wait another round because now it's speed cola), to those stupid excavators....that map was awfully needy. Of course I loved the look of everything, and the story arc was great, but the actual fun factor of the map, for me, is about at 4 out of 10.

Maaaaaan, I feel better! 

3 hours ago, Tattoo247 said:

-Keanu is the dumbest movie ever made, and with the Love Guru being a real thing, that's a hard title to obtain.

-Dominos Pizza is gross!

Keanu may soon be dethroned by Nine Lives with Kevin Spacey. The trailer has to be seen to be believed. I looks like a sketch for a dumb family comedy but it is real.

And what pizza is better? I imagine you have better pizza options where you live, but here in Mississippi Dominoes is the best shit dude.

1 hour ago, RadZakpak said:

And what pizza is better? I imagine you have better pizza options where you live, but here in Mississippi Dominoes is the best shit dude.

Oh dear lord, I feel so bad for you people in the south. Dominoes is shit tier. FROZEN pizza is better than that depending on the brand. The more local chains or standalones are usually the best, and there's a lot of those up near Chicago.

3 minutes ago, ZombieOfTheDead said:

Oh dear lord, I feel so bad for you people in the south. Dominoes is shit tier. FROZEN pizza is better than that depending on the brand. The more local chains or standalones are usually the best, and there's a lot of those up near Chicago.

You'd think we'd at least have a lot of great southern cooking but even that is hard to find around here. You have to go looking for it. This entire state is dominated by chains, who put their restaurants within a mile of each other to have a monopoly on the area. This place is a bore. Would not recommend.

7 hours ago, AetherialVoices said:

In your opinion what made  the EE for Zetsubou so great? I love the map, but I didn't find the EE to be the best.

The zombie spawns are great, predictable and generally not prone to trapping you with a surprise jump in most areas. The wall guns allow for fairly easy survival, the PAP parts are easy peasy lemon squeezy. I'm not a fan of the power step, but with practice, we'll all have it down pat. 

The map is big, but fairly easy to traverse, with most passages being broad enough to get through without having a zombie trap you without being able to slip by.

The EE and WW are very logical and progressive, BO1 caliber and simply a blast. The thrashers feel very BO1, fit into the story well and are so well balanced. In addition, being downed and eaten isn't as bad as people make it sound. If it was a panzer, you are more likely to bleed out before your panicked teammates make it back to where you were struck down. If played well, the Thrasher can literally provide a chance at a clutch revive. 

The map has plenty of training spots and even camping spots. I could go on, but I better go. 

I eat Papa Johns, or a local place called Matt B's....it's sooooo good haha

On 23-3-2018 at 10:14 PM, Lenne said:

Assassin's Creed Unity is the best current gen AC Game.

Fight me. :p

Convince me why it's better than the Egypt one

Awards

2 hours ago, anonymous said:

Convince me why it's better than the Egypt one

First off I'd like to say, I think Origins is the better game, but not as an Assassin's Creed game. (I hope, that makes sense.)

Origins just moved too far away from the franchise. For example, the characters are almost across the board boring, the combat system is way too clunky, though I can apreciate it in the sense that it is more challenging, there are too many side quests and the world sounds better on paper than how it is actually in game.

Unity on the other hand, in it's current state, has combat which is more fun, Paris is just mind blowingly stunning, a couple of characters are actually interesting, the parcour system is the best one out of any AC game. The whole story is just pretty mediocre.

I feel like another year of development would have made it great, it is just sad, how it got so much (mostly justified) hate. It could have been prevented, but the gaming biz is ruthless.

At the end of the day, it is all subjective though.

ezio GIF