ZombieOfTheDead

Unpopular Opinions Thread

GTA IV is the best GTA.

Babies are ugly.

Youtube partnerships should be gone.

Nuketown zombies is easy.

Syndicate is a douchebag.

Babies are ugly.

As much as I hate to say it, I fully agree to this.

I partially agree. Some are freaking adorable, but most are ugly for a few months.

Your own baby is not ugly. They are quite amazing & will put a smile on your face everyday.

They will also drive you crazy, cause you lack of sleep, high tension, lots of stress & absolutely exhaust you. But your own baby will not be ugly. ;)

The way development aid currently works is a complete and utter joke.

It has almost no effect on the speed of which a country develops, and let's be honest, just how much of the money send to those countries' governments do you think is then actually being put to directly help the people in need, economy, education or health situation.

Some countries have been giving development aid since 1930. And the only time it ever truly worked was with America's Mashall Plan.

And that's because Europe wasn't filled with corrupt officials.

Origins' disadvantages far outweighed its advantages.

NGTZombies is awesome.

Micro-dlc's are awesome.

Everything is awesome (couldn't help it lol).

You shouldn't have pride for a place just because you come from/live there.

Oh, good lord above, I always see this in YouTube videos.

Comments like

"

P

O

L

A

N

D"

or "UKRAINE!"

or"Estonia!"

ETC.

I couldn't care less!

The way development aid currently works is a complete and utter joke.

It has almost no effect on the speed of which a country develops, and let's be honest, just how much of the money send to those countries' governments do you think is then actually being put to directly help the people in need, economy, education or health situation.

Some countries have been giving development aid since 1930. And the only time it ever truly worked was with America's Mashall Plan.

And that's because Europe wasn't filled with corrupt officials.

Thing is, throwing money at a problem has NEVER helped. Either people will use that money for a wrong purpose (corruption), or it will literally be used for pointless things (building a random road that no one will use). That's how a lot of charities, research groups, and government programs work.

Just because you live there? No. But you can take pride in what your country or city, or w/e has done and be happy to be apart of that.

Edited by Zombieofthedead

I had an interesting argument with some friends of mine today. Turns out I was in the "minority opinion".

The argument was over sentience. I said I didn't believe animals had sentience, for I always use the term sentience to denote what makes humans separate from all other known life. Whereas they believed the term sentience was equal to possessing a brain at all, making animals sentient too. Barring my apparently obscure use of the word sentience, there doesn't seem to be a word that adequately separates what makes us human from lesser intelligent life.

sentience is a rather abstract word, without a proper definition.

Other than the way our thumbs work (apes have thumbs but they aren't as nimble) and our progress in technology we aren't all that unique.

Other species use tools and technology, other species are 'self aware', other species have or can use language, other species can grasp abstract concepts (like the number zero).

We just happen to have a unique combination of all these 'advanced' traits, and have made greater progress in fully expanding these traits.

The idea of an all digital future in terms of media is idiotic on so many levels. Should digital be an option? Yes. But so should physical. I like having the actual book/movie/game in my hands. I laugh at the dumbasses who argue or complain that they have to switch out disks with physical. That's just called being lazy.

There is also the issue of ownership. You don't truly own the digital things you download. Not to mention, you're wasting space on whatever device you have with that downloaded. Given how many movies some of us have, the idea of that is just absurd. Not to mention the download times, etc.

I feel really strongly about this. It really pisses me off when people put down physical media, and proclaim all digital is the future. There are just too many issues with it. I don't see a problem with music in this respect, but everything else? Hells yeah.

Damn Kotaku topic about blu-ray dying made me angry, and so I had to rant about this, as you can see. It's not truly dying, per say, just that's a catchier headline.

I agree, but I still think a totally digital future is possible. I just think every step needs to be taken with consumer choice in mind. We should be allowed a physical copy if we want (which I usually always want.) But I could potentially foresee a day in the far flung future where everyone chooses digital and so analog simply dies out, like how we view using a quill on papyrus.

I agree entirely. It'll probably happen, hopefully in the far far future, but definitely not soon given the internet infrastructure. Choice is always a great thing. I know Microsoft wanted a digital only console, which I found to be BS. Apparently they are releasing a model with that soon for the Xbone. That's okay. As long as they don't entirely take it away.

^Yes.

- Call of Duty "Advanced Warfare" is the stupid COD title to date.

- Windows Vista isn't that bad.

- GTA 4 was boring

- Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed is better than Mario Kart

- I think throwing rocks at cars is hilarious.

- The government shouldn't force people to work, They could save a lot of time by not helping the ones who don't want to work and by helping the ones who do want a job.

- I couldn't care less about Russia or Ukraine

I prefer physical to digital as well, ZOTD. You are not alone.

I think throwing rocks at cars is hilarious.

you and me both! :)

life coaches suck.

the theartical version of archangel is better then the original.

spagetti is not delicious.

I love digital, only physical things I ever buy are very particular hardback books.

It's I couldn't care less, not could care less regardless of what American TV thinks.

Babies are only ugly until you have one. Then all babies are cute.

spagetti is not delicious. ^This!

-'Nigga' is NOT a racist term. It's racist if only one race can say a certain word, especially one with the connotation of 'friend'. Now drop the 'a' and add 'er', and that's a word NO ONE should say.

-COD may die out very soon, especially if 'Advanced Warfare' fails.

spagetti is not delicious. -'Nigga' is NOT a racist term. It's racist if only one race can say a certain word, especially one with the connotation of 'friend'. Now drop the 'a' and add 'er', and that's a word NO ONE should say.

I've got a screencap of our good friend TAMB saying that word.

- I hope I can make money off of making simple PC errors much more "worse" than they are.

I decided to resurrect this thread, because I just remembered it and thought it would be a fun thing to do again. So let's see....

--I don't care about Fallout 4, and don't see why people are so hyped up about it when it's basically like every other Bethesda game

--No Man's Sky seems kinda pointless to me. There isn't a true objective or thing to truly drive a person to go into the center of the galaxy.

--I still think the Last of Us is severely overrated, but having played it now, I think it's a 9/10. 9/10, and still severely overrated. Freakin fanboys...

--Rap and hip hop can actually be decent at times, though IMO quite rarely.