What is the chronological order of the maps starting?

You are correct that I forgot Five. I shall edit my post to add it alongside Ascension.

Good post with the picture.

Mocking, you are wrong. Treyarch has made it quite clear through the Origins trailer and by stating it directly in the Apocalypse trailer that Origins is the very first O4 map and that the others follow in the exact order I listed. The N4 maps also are confirmed by the Die Rise and Buried cutscenes. Five is shown to be at the same time as Ascension through something in Ascenscion, and Moon's events are happening in front of you as you play Nuketown. There is nothing unconfirmed here. The only thing that is up in the air is the exact date of Mob of the Dead which is still not 100% confirmed but we have clues as to its general timeframe.

MMX and others may have theories about various things and alternate timelines but in the end unless Treyarch has confirmed them they are and will continue to be just theories. However, the map chronology above other than MotD is CONFIRMED. Stop trying to look for arguments. It's good to debate but you have opinions against my facts (in the few places you actually don't agree with me).

It may well be the first map in which the O4 meet, but in what way does that make me wrong? 

-MOTD is still in a multitude of possible areas, 

-Origins is only confirmed to be the place the O4 meet, does this mean it's the first map chronologically? No. It means it's the first map that THAT takeo, THAT tank, THAT nikolai, and THAT richtofen met THAT sam and THAT maxis. There's lots of provocation of the idea of alternate reality.

Thank you black hand, you're post about the trailers is greatly appreciated! 

Actually The post about the trailers was not me I was just replying. 

• 6 years later...

THE LAST TIME I LOOKES UP “COD ZOMBIES EXPLAINED”, THERE WERE JUST THEORIES ABOUT METEORITE EXPERIMENTS GONE WRONG. WHAT ON GOD’S GREEN EARTH IS THIS?

"Samantha and Eddy are left to walk into the light. Into the unknown. Into a new world." The new world we now know of as Black ops: Cold War, where Samantha is grown and begins working with Weaver to uncover the mystery behind the new zombie threat. The zombies story is so complex, but so amazing.

It's mind blowing to see what zombies grew into from what it started off as in world at war, and it's a shame that this amazing story and story line for the game has come to an end. whatever I like this mood and zombie's. I want to share COD dedicated blog "Downsights" from here i got guidelines about all maps.

Thanks 

• Brains 1