Origins connected to motd -theory-

Alp Kardeş

Hello codz! I am new in here and I can't write English properly. I had a theory for 4-5 months. I've told to Mrrofl but he didn't believe me. And he don't need to because it's a theory anyway. My theory= prisoners on the mob of the dead are the old crew! Yeah and now I am going to explain how. Everything started in Origins. Richtofen had blood samples. (We know that those samples are prisoners') he had a plan. Samantha had a plan. We all know Samantha would never given "the reward beyond imagination" to our guys (niko, richtofen, takeo, dempsey) she wanted power end she take their body and sent'em to the hell. Remember the ending of the easter egg of Origins. When they had teleported, a white light showed up. It's the ending of origins. Remember the beginning of Mob of the dead, white light and after we begin with souls. The souls are theirs souls! When prisoners wake up they become suprized. And they don't remember anything. Sometimes Weasel mentions about Nikolai.

Yeah guys i know the theory is bad because English is not my Main Language so I can't write what I really thoughts... That's all about the theory. Please lets make a brain storm and help me about it.

Edited by Alp Kardeş
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The irony of this is that I've actually had the same thought, but in a different way.

I was trying to explain how Sam freed herself from Moon and got into Agartha for Origins. I then thought over to Samantha's Lullaby, when it plays at the end of Mob of the Dead if you do nothing at the beginning.

My thought was the idea that the 4 heroes died on the Moon, and they were sent to Mob of the Dead as a punishment/chance at freedom, and they ended up in a cycle, where the 3 others turned on Samantha (Weasel), and in the end, they killed him/her/it and started the cycle again.

However, when Weasel finally won, it broke the cycle. Weasel was now free.

A little evidence to support my theory:

Samantha didn't just appear in Agartha, she had to get there somehow.

Nikolai quote.

Weasel, when on the Bridge at the showdown, has no zombies go for him. Almost as if... he controls them.

i agree about it being connected, andthe reason is because when your running around some of the ambient sounds that play in the background like it sounds like a door unlocking and you can hear chains moving, i have heard it many times (ususally between rounds, unless its just the sound that happens between rounds lol)