All of my leaderboard entries erased

• Administrators

Mine are still intact. I see a bright side that maybe some of you who have essentially abandoned the game have a reason to come back. You can once again say that you started from the bottom, no we’re here.

:(

but I don't want to do 66 rounds on MOTD again.

That only takes like three to four hours, suck it up. ;)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any update from the people that were affected by this?

Most of the people I'm friends with from here are still showing on my game.

I know that this happened to PC players last week & I saw some tweets from the PC Dev assist team saying that PC will be restored.

Saw a fair few comments on the Acti forums from pissed off Multiplayer gamers.

On another note, there are some strange things going on. Tweets from Treyarch about being a "Zombie kind of day". Updates to BOII, the DLC camos. These leaderboard issues etc. Just seems strange to me?

Edit - My game still says that I'm a shit player...

I'm also wondering what's going on, yesterday it wouldn't let me sign on at all so I couldn't check! Are we about to get more DLC.

Or is it a grand, crazy scheme where they're going to add the wonderfizz to all maps, but to stop people complaining about maps being easier, they're resetting leaderboards?

Farfetched, I agree. But this is treyarch at the end of the day. When have they ever been predictable?

So far today, none of the people who have lost their rounds have been restored. I agree it all seems very strange. There has been a 'Game Setting Have Changed' hotfix, which seems extremely unusual this far into the game, unless it was an attempt at restoring/fixing the current leaderboard issue, but if it was, it failed.

Would be nice to think something is afoot, but I am not going to hold my breath on that one.

Was playing a game last night & got booted by another update? I think it would be the same one DBZ mentioned above. Only hot fixes with no patch notes? Possibly just leaderboard resets.

And nobody has noticed the Wünderfizz Machine in all the maps yet? You have to buy all perks, go down, then pack-a-punch & count to 30 before taking your gun back. You then will find the Wunderfizz behind a secret door when you logout!

Happy Friday!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...