How does one fall from Behemoth?

I was just admiring how truly awful dlc2 is.

In the trailer for the dlc, we were warned to be careful, as you can easily fall to your death from Behemoth, which they showed in the video.

Well, I've just tried for about half an hour to find any way to drop off and die.

How is it possible?

This dlc2 appears to be total garbage.

Ruins is okay, but surrounded by invisible barriers and twitchy graphics. Definitely the best map.

Collision is so poorly made. Massive invisible barriers, and terrible graphics like square shadows in the water make this unforgivably bad. 2 breachable rooms that serve no purpose other than 'hey we added breachables'.

Dome is one of the worst iw maps ever and the reprint didn't change that. There is a spot where you walk to the edge of the map and just run into an invisible barrier.

This dlc is a very low quality product.

So, how do we fall to our death in Behemoth? I mean, since iw went out of their way to point this out in the trailer, I'd like to know how it happens.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't remember the trailer. I haven't been paying attention to ghosts much. But I was playing on it, and I cannot find anywhere that you can fall off. I think what they really meant is when their dedicated servers that they pay $5 a month for lag and end up taking you off the map. That's the only way I see it possible to fall off the map.

Their servers suck so much. Yesterday was the first time I've had a server stay connected the entire game, but it was the most lag I have had in ghosts. They need to take the dedicated servers out of the 360 version and stick completely to peer to peer hosting like all the other cod games before it on consoles. The game itself is low quality.

The models are the only good thing the game has going for it. There is a lot of detail in them. Unfortunately, the game was not made to it's fullest potential so you can't see the real quality of them.. Just look at these compared to when you've seen them in game. I pulled these models from the PC version and imported them into Cinema 4D. The detail is great, but the game sucks.

wolf_zps1cbe1ac8.png

fed_space_render_zpsf597d808.png

alien_minion_render_zpsaaf82379.png