A map in the Depths of the catacombs

I think a map in the dark catacombs would be sweet. Easter egg song from hollywood undead. And the 4 main characters go in and try to find lost secrets left by explores or scientist. With death ending tunnels, flashlights needed, screams and moments that make you jump and I don't think power would really work but instead have a power recharge for some guns and flash lights. Zombies could put the gate way to hell in it and other sweet things. i would like to see Tank and the rest of 935 scream in fear of what lays ahead. What are your thoughts?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another song, bring me back to life. And my bad with tank thing but I mean we don't know much a out the four main characters besides maxis created them from his daughters action figures. As u see in Oragins and kino when u teleport into both her bed before stuff goes wrong and then when it goes wrong. Or even if they Used the REPLACERS to replace the main 4 in the next game.

No no, the playroom is like samantha's way of viewing the universe, it's not really like that. She manipulates the multiple objects in her room and through that she controls such things in the real world (where there are zombies). 

Origins is either a figment of sam's imagination, or it's another reality in which the O4 are trapped in during the events of the majority of BO2… 

Or at least that's the most popular theory so far… 

Just cus it's popular doesnt mean it's right I have studied this stuff and put date in and time travel and it all comes together that this is it so u r wrong

It's purposely ambiguous,  Nobody is right or wrong.  My theory on Origins is that the whole thing is just the product of Sam and Eddie's imagination in playing with toys and is not directly related with any BO1 storyline.

Anyway, I think we got the catacombs with Origins.  Interesting ideas, but the frantic nature of zombies wouldn't work very well in darkness.  If it were to play like that, they'd have to change the principal game mechanics for it to be any fun

A little change never hurts... Right? And under the Eiffel Tower there are catacombs and there's images someone got a picture saying the gateway to hell. Which screams Zombies like crazy to me. And another question Maxis brain was cut out and put in a maxis drone where do you think it is now? I have an idea but not sure. And did any one else figure out the new crew like Misty, Marlton, Samuel and stew. I heard and figured out they died. Any one disagree?

Can you elaborate more on "time travel"? I think there are some ways that time travel can be used, but those theories, like pretty much every theory, still leaves holes. Biggest being that how does time travel take you from two American kids who are about the same age, to a grown up German Man and a young German girl?