I almost forgot...

Dahniska

How fun the Jet Gun was/is to use. Back before it was patched I used to run around with it in front of the farm using the swap weapon  -> Jet Gun -> Weapon trick.

Omg this weapon was so fun to use, though it was kind of bad.

I deleted all my BO2 files just so I could go and use this again. I have missed this weapon so much.

Also found that Mustang and Sally in the base game have 100 ammo in spare, not 50. O.O

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it was so bad. Then people found a way to have fun with it anyway. I was glad to have it almost be useful.

Thankfully Trollarch patched it so we wouldn't enjoy it at all.

(eyes= rolled)

It may be ruined on XBL but in the end, the world record for TranZit was done using the original Jet Gun on the Original TranZit before the stupid Tombstone persistent perk was introduced. The only way to level the playing field is to play the game the way it is on the game disc - the way it was made. Fortunately we fan do this and so I will be trying to get my 3rd Round 100 on this map. Thank Richtofen for YouTube and recording equipment to prove that it can still be done legit, without the stupid things Treyarch did to ruin this already-doomed map.

Good luck D. I keep getting trapped in the 30's on Tranzit.

It takes some practice but the end strategy is pretty easy. Train in front of the farm with M&S and upgraded Ray Gun. The only challenge at all in that spot is when the bus comes by. All you gotta do is train in front of it or by the side of it near the entrance to the farm. With a little practice you can hit 45 without too much challenge. But if you want to go further you'll have to un-patch your game and use the Jet Gun. That's where it gets tricky.

You got this! And thanks.