Blacks ops or Black ops II

AGREED my friend...  AGREED!    You should hop on some BLOPS 1 zombies man!! All the fun is still there.... plenty of people online too. You now have all these nerds hiding like twats in GLITCHES treyarch has refused to fix on certain maps but it's still a superior zombies experience than anything BO2 can offer!!

Not sure what system you play on, but on Xbox there is barely anyone still playing. Roughly around 150-200 people per map with the exception of Kino which has around 1500-2000.

Regarding the "nerds glitching", that is one of the most off putting things about playing public nowadays on BO1 (and BO2). Why would you want to play with a bunch of glitching idiots!?

I play on both consoles but mostly on the ps3....   On ps3 KINO has an average of 5500 - 6000 or more people on a daily basis....    all the other maps have around 250 - 300 people playing at any given time...   I always play CALL OF THE DEAD and I never have a problem finding a game!

As far as the "GLITCHING NERDS" go, I was just stating to Matuzz that they were there because he said he had not played zombies in over a year,,,

I don't really run into it anymore because I just tell people straight up in the pre game lobby that if I see anyone hiding in a glitch cheating i'll automatically leave the game or end it if i'm host......      I don't put up with that cheating bullsh7t!! 

I love when I find one of these twats hiding in that glitch at the bottom of the light house on COTD! I immediately run in front of them to make sure they see me, then I run right for the door and open it and do a tea bag....  This works best in the middle of a round when there are zombies everywhere ...They always leave!!   It's the other glitches that are bad because you can't get them out....    All you yourself can do is leave the game....

And it's a shame stuff like this happens! I mean how much money did TREYARCH/ACTIVISION make in total from BO1 with all the DLC??   I know I bought the game on release day and I paid for all the DLC....   My hard earned money spent and this is the kind of SH%T I get in return       "CHEATERS & HACKERS"

Edited by CBR_600_RR
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AGREED my friend... AGREED! You should hop on some BLOPS 1 zombies man!! All the fun is still there.... plenty of people online too. You now have all these nerds hiding like twats in GLITCHES treyarch has refused to fix on certain maps but it's still a superior zombies experience than anything BO2 can offer!!

Not sure what system you play on, but on Xbox there is barely anyone still playing. Roughly around 150-200 people per map with the exception of Kino which has around 1500-2000.

Regarding the "nerds glitching", that is one of the most off putting things about playing public nowadays on BO1 (and BO2). Why would you want to play with a bunch of glitching idiots!? Wow, that has really surprised me! Usually there's only a few hundred on ascension, cotd, shangri la, nacht verruckt and shi no numa. But Der Reise will always have around 1000 players, Moon will usually have about 2000 and then kino often has around 10k players.

Always when you sign into zombies though there's around 35k players. Just so many of them are private matches.

I love when I find one of these twats hiding in that glitch at the bottom of the light house on COTD! I immediately run in front of them to make sure they see me, then I run right for the door and open it and do a tea bag....  This works best in the middle of a round when there are zombies everywhere ...They always leave!!   It's the other glitches that are bad because you can't get them out....    All you yourself can do is leave the game....

There is ways of dealing with people in other glitch spots that require knife lunging to get into them. One is to pretend you are joining them in the glitch but intentionally lunge into them when the zombie passes them and you will lunge into the player killing both of you. I loved doing that one back in the day.

Another neat trick is the one on the cabins at mule kick on CotD. You would join them in the glitch but keep hopping between the cabins making the zombies run off. The glitcher would try to jump over to the other cabin so you would jump in there way knocking you both to the ground then just stay in that area killing off all zombies to prevent them using one to get back up.

Yeah, I'm with you on being pretty damn disgusted at the way Treyarch handled the glitches back then. I hate glitchers more than anyone, but I gave up trying to screw them over a long time ago. Did dabble in a bit of 'glitcher hunting' on Tranzit back in the day, where I would get a friend to join me in games and we would hunt them down with a turret and turbine. Was so funny to hear them cry when we downed them using the turret! :D

Wow, that has really surprised me! Usually there's only a few hundred on ascension, cotd, shangri la, nacht verruckt and shi no numa. But Der Reise will always have around 1000 players, Moon will usually have about 2000 and then kino often has around 10k players.

Maybe when the game first came out, but there has not been anymore than around 300 people on Moon since 2012, and I have not seen 10k people on Kino since the game launched. Never anymore than a few thousand on it at the most on Xbox.

The most you will see on the WaW maps on BO1 is double figures with the exception of Der Riese which normally has around 400-500 people on it. Kino has around 2000 max and then from Ascension to Moon it varies between a 100-300 max.

There is ways of dealing with people in other glitch spots that require knife lunging to get into them. One is to pretend you are joining them in the glitch but intentionally lunge into them when the zombie passes them and you will lunge into the player killing both of you. I loved doing that one back in the day.

Another neat trick is the one on the cabins at mule kick on CotD. You would join them in the glitch but keep hopping between the cabins making the zombies run off. The glitcher would try to jump over to the other cabin so you would jump in there way knocking you both to the ground then just stay in that area killing off all zombies to prevent them using one to get back up.

Yeah, I'm with you on being pretty damn disgusted at the way Treyarch handled the glitches back then. I hate glitchers more than anyone, but I gave up trying to screw them over a long time ago. Did dabble in a bit of 'glitcher hunting' on Tranzit back in the day, where I would get a friend to join me in games and we would hunt them down with a turret and turbine. Was so funny to hear them cry when we downed them using the turret! :D

Now that's some good sh%t

Wow, that has really surprised me! Usually there's only a few hundred on ascension, cotd, shangri la, nacht verruckt and shi no numa. But Der Reise will always have around 1000 players, Moon will usually have about 2000 and then kino often has around 10k players.

Maybe when the game first came out, but there has not been anymore than around 300 people on Moon since 2012, and I have not seen 10k people on Kino since the game launched. Never anymore than a few thousand on it at the most on Xbox.

The most you will see on the WaW maps on BO1 is double figures with the exception of Der Riese which normally has around 400-500 people on it. Kino has around 2000 max and then from Ascension to Moon it varies between a 100-300 max. I should have mentioned I'm on ps3.

As of 24 JUL 2014 at 1000

PS3: Players online

- Kino Der Toten = 5, 675

- Five = 1,139

- Dead Ops Arcade = 186

- Ascension = 546

- Call Of The Dead = 290

- Shangri-La = 105

- MOON = 295

- Nacht Der Untoten = 179

- Verruckt = 143

- Shi No Numa = 102

- Der Riese = 732

These numbers were taken from Black Ops on the PS3

As of 24 JUL 2014 at 1000

PS3: Players online

- Kino Der Toten = 5, 675

- Five = 1,139

- Dead Ops Arcade = 186

- Ascension = 546

- Call Of The Dead = 290

- Shangri-La = 105

- MOON = 295

- Nacht Der Untoten = 179

- Verruckt = 143

- Shi No Numa = 102

- Der Riese = 732

These numbers were taken from Black Ops on the PS3

I'll take it too at around 8pm gmt. (10 am is a bit of a weird time, could be busy, could be quiet.)

The biggest difference for me between the two are playing solo/ playing coop.

BO1 was a lot of fun for me coop, for two years I couldn't resist the game because every single game feels different with the different guys you play with. Except for NML, BO1 solo offer little rewards compared to coop.

BO2 by far was a solo map. I played solo majority of the time for a few reasons. Besides Town and Farm, we rely too heavy on our team that it becomes a burden to coordinate the team. Ranking also factors into it, that playing solo is the faster and safer way to shotguns. The rage quitting was further magnified in BO2 because games no longer count as soon as the first quit.

This game is better coop, at least for me. For the next game, I hope Treyarch spends more time developing not the in game details, but how to further addict us into the world of zombies. Not with easier map, not with better wonder weapons, not with more scenic graphics, but with better player interactions within the game.

For the next game, I hope Treyarch spends more time developing not the in game details, but how to further addict us into the world of zombies. Not with easier map, not with better wonder weapons, not with more scenic graphics, but with better player interactions within the game.

Truer words never spoken Jay. People aren't hooked on BO2 zombies, but BO1 I felt that people were.

One thing that always makes me come back to zombies is the sense of teamwork. The maps were so huge in Black Ops 2 that people just didn't bother trying to revive you! For me that was just something small that added to my preference of BO1.

@lead_psychopath

That's not true for everyone. I or one am the type of player that will immediately drop everything I am doing the second someone goes down. Even if the odds of me reviving the player are nearly impossible I'll haul ass over there....even if it gets us killed sometimes... XD

Same here, I've often ended the games for trying to be a hero.

But the maps shouldn't be so big you can't actually reach someone.

If I'm in the cafeteria in MOTD, and someone goes down on the docks, I'll always go and try to get them, but as of yet I've never made it before they fade out. Same with the church and generator 2/3 in Origins. Die Rise was really difficult, as was Tranzit. The only easy map to revive is Buried, because everyone's really close together!

Even that was random. The better solution was the gondola from MOTD. 

The origins portals would work if they didn't take so GD long to open… Corse that would still mean that the portals would move 1-way so anyone near the fire tunnel could get to the church or any other area quick enough, but no one else would be able to get back to him. 

Buried was a condensed map, but still if someone went down in the maze, they're basically dead.. 

It's a sad price to pay for bigger maps… How about this: 

Warp gates: Buildable: Once placed the gate can summon a player from wherever they are via pushing the hand-held detonator. This can only be activated once-per round and by doing so costs 2000 points. 

This would solve the down-across map issue but still cost the player more then his fair share. Plus it'd be epic. 

Even that was random. The better solution was the gondola from MOTD.

The origins portals would work if they didn't take so GD long to open… Corse that would still mean that the portals would move 1-way so anyone near the fire tunnel could get to the church or any other area quick enough, but no one else would be able to get back to him.

Buried was a condensed map, but still if someone went down in the maze, they're basically dead..

It's a sad price to pay for bigger maps… How about this:

Warp gates: Buildable: Once placed the gate can summon a player from wherever they are via pushing the hand-held detonator. This can only be activated once-per round and by doing so costs 2000 points.

This would solve the down-across map issue but still cost the player more then his fair share. Plus it'd be epic.

Yep, the warping elements should comeback for sure!

I'd love to see some selfless perks that help your team. Like that Warp Aid, which teleports you to a fallen teammate.