Dome? Seriously?

So, first dlc, you took a mediocre map (Scrapyard-Ingnition) mostly known for the spawn tubing that ensued on it. You added a cool rocket, some burning interactives, and basically took out all of the parkour which essentially turned it into a black ops map. It is one of the worst maps in ghosts now.

Dlc 2: Remake Dome. Wow, one of the worst iw maps ever made. Why do i doubt that you have improved it?

So, in an effort to keep you from being even stupider in dlc 3 and/or 4, i will list the maps that are hated so you don't reprint anymore shit maps.

Do not ever, ever remake: Arkaden, Resistance (iw's nubetown), bootleg, hardhat, and probably you should skip Rust, though it would have been a better choice than Dome.

Popular favorites that, while overplayed, sure beat the shit listed above and Dome: Estate, Karachi, Invasion, Afghan, Black Box, Piazza, Liberation, Wasteland, Mission, more.

You guys have made so many good maps, please don't reprint the few that are revoltingly awful, like Dome.

One thing Trollarch taught us well: small maps = bad maps. I know that you don't like to learn from them, but please understand this important fact.

Dome? Seriously? That map really sucks.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree with you totally. i liked rust on mw2 i thought it was a great map that was juat my opinion though, what i liked about it was the hiding spots and the top of the tower. i would have liked them to remake estate i liked the parkour in that one jumping from a bush into that shed so you can take out the people rushing the estate. also got my first collateral damage and all pro in the same snipe on that map which is awesome lol

So, first dlc, you took a mediocre map (Scrapyard-Ingnition) mostly known for the spawn tubing that ensued on it. You added a cool rocket, some burning interactives, and basically took out all of the parkour which essentially turned it into a black ops map. It is one of the worst maps in ghosts now.

Dlc 2: Remake Dome. Wow, one of the worst iw maps ever made. Why do i doubt that you have improved it?

So, in an effort to keep you from being even stupider in dlc 3 and/or 4, i will list the maps that are hated so you don't reprint anymore shit maps.

Do not ever, ever remake: Arkaden, Resistance (iw's nubetown), bootleg, hardhat, and probably you should skip Rust, though it would have been a better choice than Dome.

Popular favorites that, while overplayed, sure beat the shit listed above and Dome: Estate, Karachi, Invasion, Afghan, Black Box, Piazza, Liberation, Wasteland, Mission, more.

You guys have made so many good maps, please don't reprint the few that are revoltingly awful, like Dome.

One thing Trollarch taught us well: small maps = bad maps. I know that you don't like to learn from them, but please understand this important fact.

Dome? Seriously? That map really sucks.

although I agree with your opinion, ours is just not the popular opinion.  all the ADD kids that play cod want the frenzy of constant death and bullet spraying of small maps like nuketown, dome, rust, etc.  its unfortunate, but i understand why those maps are popular among the core user-base, and hence understand why IW chose those to remake.  just like treyarch chose firing range, stadium,

The difference is treyarch also remade cliffside, and the imperial courtyard one, so they mixed in some small frenetic maps, with some long range, sniping/camping type maps.   IW has pretty much just done the small crazy ones.

that said, i don't really care because i'm done with ghosts dlc since the mp maps aren't that big a deal to me, and extinction simply doesn't appeal to me in the least