Great Idea for a possible zombie map

So lysis being my first post, I've been spitballing all sorts of ideas of what to post. Lately I've been going back playing all of the old zombie maps, WAW and BO, and I've come up with the map idea. We could take our top 6 zombie maps and combine them all into one, and set them into different regions, and have roads connecting them like the way tranzit does. In each region, the weather changes and different special zombies. Say we pick shangri-la, we would face shriekers and napalm zombies.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Although it sounds like an interesting idea, I highly doubt we would ever see it happen.

Firstly because they are probably working on some new maps that will also further the story in the next 3arc COD

And secondly because the maps just aren't suited for that sort of play, there are no clear entry or exit points in the maps to allow there to be a way to travel and certain guns/perks could make different areas unbalanced.

Although I still like the idea, I've often imagined being able to use the Kino teleporter to show up in der riese or traveling to a different map using ascensions lunar lander

Like I said: An MMO… 

I've made a thread about this, it would take place in  ruin-ed earth where a preset amount of perks and whatnots spawn in towns that are actually linked to the general climates of the real-time earth. Places such as the empire state building, der reise, and nact would all appear here as well. Truly a battle across the globe against the undead hordes. 

Here