I nearly died from laughter last night

• Tech Admin

So I joined a lobby with 3 others and was looking for a good game, I was disappointed. So we are in spawn room and 2 players are insistent on killing zombies in the spawn room for a couple of rounds. One player is saying over his MIC, I'm not reviviving any of you if you go down, you are all are shit at this game.

So he then goes and opens the door to the escalator, I presume he proceeds down to the buildable table for the trample steam but not 100% certain. Anyway, we still have starting pistol on round 3, I'm working my way over to power switch and all I see is a wee yellow down sign pop on the screen.

Then all of a sudden, I hear "you are all shite, I'm doing everything your all f***ing useless and the inevitable backout happens. That's always funny, although I was doubled up due to the way the self proclaimed king of zombie player actualy knew shit & then proceeded to blame everyone else for his short comings.

I just found it fairly funny last night.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes randoms with mics give me some of my most entertaining games, especially the type you are talking about.I usually put in my mic so I can listen to those types if players even if I'm not talking

Lmao I thought I was the only that had the mic on but in mute. I just love to stay silent and hear them say this guys not taking I wont revive him. Or they attempt to troll me. Either way when Im the only one alive its always my revenge. Or I just revive them a bunch.

• Tech Admin

I had another one last night but this time I was doubled up in laughter from the sheer ineptitude or the will to kill another player, I'll go with the latter.

Someone put the trample steam at the end of the slide towards the box, I wasn't hitting the box as I didn't need to, however, sliding down pinged me back, then slid down again but never made it the full way and fell and died. I was doubled up, pissed off and him know I was, to which he replied "I'm sorry, I didn't realise" lol

Sometimes you just have to laugh or you will go insane.

I had a good one from waw days. Well I was a good kid back then and always had my mic on. Well got a lobby with 2 mic and one non. I use to always joke and tell people the non mic was legit, and he was the jesus of zombie slayers. Anyway we played der riese and me and this guy carried the game. On round 19 I messed up, went down, then the other guy went down coming for me. So we were talking about it being over, laughing at the non mic guys many almost downs, and just overall being a jerk. Well surprise it looks like the guys gonna pull thur. Were like well good job, well 1st we get jug, then buy the stp...etc. The guy gets it down to one crawler and the holds out a grenade and kills himself. Normally would have been pissed but laughed so hard I cried, and totally deserved it.

I had another one last night but this time I was doubled up in laughter from the sheer ineptitude or the will to kill another player, I'll go with the latter.

Someone put the trample steam at the end of the slide towards the box, I wasn't hitting the box as I didn't need to, however, sliding down pinged me back, then slid down again but never made it the full way and fell and died. I was doubled up, pissed off and him know I was, to which he replied "I'm sorry, I didn't realise" lol

Sometimes you just have to laugh or you will go insane.

Hahaha,    playing with randoms, although normally will make you want to gouge your ears out with squeaky voice adolescents claiming they know how to get the golden ray gun, the times you get someone who is so confident and also so rage-filled, it can really make for a hilarious rage down-quit situation.  

as they say, confidence is the food of the wise man, but the liquor of the fool

• 11 months later...

I had a good one from waw days. Well I was a good kid back then and always had my mic on. Well got a lobby with 2 mic and one non. I use to always joke and tell people the non mic was legit, and he was the jesus of zombie slayers. Anyway we played der riese and me and this guy carried the game. On round 19 I messed up, went down, then the other guy went down coming for me. So we were talking about it being over, laughing at the non mic guys many almost downs, and just overall being a jerk. Well surprise it looks like the guys gonna pull thur. Were like well good job, well 1st we get jug, then buy the stp...etc. The guy gets it down to one crawler and the holds out a grenade and kills himself. Normally would have been pissed but laughed so hard I cried, and totally deserved it.

That's pretty funny XD I've dealt with idiots like you and those guys though -_- it's pretty easy to be a jerk and them not being able to reply back. 

My best match of trolling involved a kid in tranzit thinking he kicked me from the lobby. 

I spent the next hour with my mic unplugged personally avoiding other players and moving parts around. The other guys in the lobby said that it must be the "ghost of samantha". 

The little kid, clearly male, then erupts into screams saying "I AM SAMANTHA!" DON"T TELL ME THAT IT WAS SAMANTHA! I AM THE LITTLE GURL WHO CONTROLS THE ZOMBIES FROM SPACE!" "I HAVE TINY BOOBS!!!"  AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGG!!!! (He then went down and backed out) 

My trolling apparently causes kids to develop multiple personality disorder and in-vision a persona of samantha. 

I can't even tell you how many ways I have died on Die Rise.  This was the funniest moment for me on the map though.

fantastic. :D

if i ever get the equipment, i want to start doing a series on youtube called "Adventures with Noobtar"  noobtar is a friend of mine's gamer tag, and he is almost 40 years old but loves playing zombies.  He just isn't very good, and every single game we play there is a "noobtar moment" where he does something so stupid it just makes everybody's head spin.  Like 2 nights ago playing buried, he swears he can go by himself through the maze to the PaP. after several minnutes stuck in the maze, i see a revive symbol show up and disappear quickly followed by "what the hell!!??"  of course he had fallen through the hole at the bottom of the stairs and lost all of his upgraded guns.  

also there was this moment of obliviousness:

where Noobtar is marlton, and i am Misty  (GT used to be SBUGolf22)

maybe i can make it happen some day

@the_clay_bird that made me laugh probably way more than I should have done!

As someone who has fallen off pretty much every part of that damn map, and had the piss ripped out of me by various teammates I really appreciated that.  It's not just me!

I swear this guy does something dumb/hilarious like that every game we play lol.   That's not to say I haven't had my share of fails lol, but its still funny when it happens

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

My best match of trolling involved a kid in tranzit thinking he kicked me from the lobby. 

I spent the next hour with my mic unplugged personally avoiding other players and moving parts around. The other guys in the lobby said that it must be the "ghost of samantha". 

The little kid, clearly male, then erupts into screams saying "I AM SAMANTHA!" DON"T TELL ME THAT IT WAS SAMANTHA! I AM THE LITTLE GURL WHO CONTROLS THE ZOMBIES FROM SPACE!" "I HAVE TINY BOOBS!!!"  AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGG!!!! (He then went down and backed out) 

My trolling apparently causes kids to develop multiple personality disorder and in-vision a persona of samantha. 

Gahahahaha! That's awesome.

• Administrators

When you have the 'youre noob im better than you fuck you my downs are your fault' make this happen... It some coaxing, but we finally lured him down...

HAHAHAHA! Between your trolling @YdaJdiMstr® and @Stop mocking me0 's...man, those are some of the best I've seen. Trying not to laugh too hard here in the office.

My favorite was one game I had on moon. One of the guys in the lobby noticed that one of our comrades was on the leaderboards as having reached round 94. The first guy, impressed, asked (granted, it's a broad question) how he had managed it. After a long silence, he asked again. Our comrade's GT line indicated he had a mic, so I finally concluded that his mic must not be on or perhaps nonfunctional. That got him started. 

"No, my mic works. I was talking earlier."

Ah! So it does. Hm. So the first fella tries to ask again, which is answered with silence. Again.

"This is why we thought your mic wasn't working," I explained, to which, with apparent arrogance he replied,

"I'm not gonna answer because I've answered that question too many times."

"Hey, man, no offense intended, we were just impressed with your accomplishment," the first guy and I agreed. 

The NML zombies began dashing, and being carelessly scattered, three of us went down, leaving Mr. R94 standing. When he finally went down, we started over. 

In the same arrogant tone, he commanded, "everyone go to the back of the teleporter and stay there. Don't shoot, don't throw grenades. I can make a pro out of a n00b, if I'm in the mood. But I'm not."

I am not a very confrontational zombies player, and I don't care who has more points or better weapons as long as it benefits the team. I wanted to game to progress, so despite having a good deal of experience in NML, I decided to comply, as did my other comrades.

When the hoard broke out, down went Mr. R94 (instantly) and soon, both my comrades. I slipped around and jumped over the hoard as they entered the teleporter, and began my usual training route. 

Mr. R94 ended the game.

I left the lobby and had a good chuckle. 

Edited by NaBrZHunter