No Power strategies (five)

strett

There are two attached no power strategies.
First is the war room loop. It is fast but is a little dangerous. If you lose concentration, you'll die.
2nd is the lab strat. Is safe but slow.

Fixed your video embeds ^way
R 1-5 : Point whore with m1911 and m14 and get the bowie knife early on.
Also buy claymores and get a claymore collection started asap.
R 5-9.99 : Shoot and Knife all zombies for points and run the war room with barriers closed.
R 9.999 : With a crawler or runner at the end of round 9 hit the box for monkeys, raygun & Winters-Howl. Open the barrier under the stairs in the war room. Leave the other barrier closed.
R 10-21 : Run this strategy with the winters howl out for safety/panic weapon.
After R21 the spawns are faster.
R 21+ : Continue strat until you run out of ammo, get bored or die.
Use your claymores if you run out of ammo you should have a lot by now.
IF you have no ammo or claymores either use the mp5 to kill or hit the box with the zombies tightly trained.
+For the first 20+ rounds winters howl is very important but after roughly 25 it's only used to slow the zombies down to raygun them. If you're feeling brave you could trade it in for something else.
+Put claymores in the danger corners so you can retreat to the corner and throw a monkey.
+Only kill the zombies where I do because if you don't you'll have crawlers or frozen zombies blocking your route.
Thanks for watching and reading
Best of luck if you do this.

Strett
  • 2 months later...
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting.

I open both barriers and run a full loop, killing at certain spots only.

The howl slowing them down means that they gravitate to the center, keep killing the fast/new spawn zombies as there will be few. Then, finish off the slow ones.

Early you can sort-of do this with grenades; make crawlers, they gravitate to the center...

Do you still get the zombie thief? If so, fill the jugger alcove with Claymores he walks in and dies immediately.

I've only done it with power on and only to 34...

Edit: the videos are not supported on my phone, so if you mention any of this in them, my bad.

Edited by 83457

I've done a few of these when Zombies were still my thing. I loved no power and speed runs, they breathed new life into zombies after high rounds just got repetitive and boring. I don't remember if I attempted five. Sorry for spam.

Here are some of my best and ex-world records.

I wanted a fifty on Five desperately (co-op)on Bo1 that was the only map I haven't gotten to round 50. I've gotten a dozen 40 plus on that map and after that I could not find anyone to play with. At this point neither do I have time or motivation to play zombies. It got boring. I played the sh*t out of origins and got some decent records on it.  

I agree First Rooms and No Power are the best. Super fun. 

But great Five Tips Im gonna have to try NP soon

Yes I love FR and No Powers. Far more fun than high rounds. I find No Powers addictive. I've sunk countless hours into FIVE and verruckt No Power Solo and coop learning and developing strats. I currently hold rank 2 verruckt no power coop with Heyimalex.  We plan on attempting it again at some point when I have a bit of time. 

Interesting.

I open both barriers and run a full loop, killing at certain spots only.

The howl slowing them down means that they gravitate to the center, keep killing the fast/new spawn zombies as there will be few. Then, finish off the slow ones.

Early you can sort-of do this with grenades; make crawlers, they gravitate to the center...

Do you still get the zombie thief? If so, fill the jugger alcove with Claymores he walks in and dies immediately.

I've only done it with power on and only to 34...

Edit: the videos are not supported on my phone, so if you mention any of this in them, my bad.

I don't like to open both barriers. It feels "messier" or more "clustered". I like my strats neat and tidy with no variations. I call them STRETTegies :P

they don't gravitate as much with no power because they can't through the centre teleporter so they have to take the long route. They actually cluster on the stairs.

you don't get the pentagon thief on No Power.

No Power changes everything haha

I don't talk in the videos. There's just music. But sorry it doesn't work on your phone. Maybe check them out when you're on pc if you like :D

Edited by strett

I've done a few of these when Zombies were still my thing. I loved no power and speed runs, they breathed new life into zombies after high rounds just got repetitive and boring. I don't remember if I attempted five. Sorry for spam.

Here are some of my best and ex-world records.

You beast with all those haha. Good work Way. I remember ages ago you did 25 on FIVE running around the war room with both doors open.

I wanted a fifty on Five desperately (co-op)on Bo1 that was the only map I haven't gotten to round 50. I've gotten a dozen 40 plus on that map and after that I could not find anyone to play with. At this point neither do I have time or motivation to play zombies. It got boring. I played the sh*t out of origins and got some decent records on it.  

I so want to get 55 on FIVE. I've always wanted to get it but have never found the time or anybody willing to do it.

Do you still play?