A Message From Covert Gunman

Hello fellow Zombie Slayers!

It has indeed been a long time since I have been with you and in all actuality, I suppose I am still not with you, seeing that I am working through a representative. Be that as it may, I still feel your wonderful spirit and am proud and honored to still be considered among such highly qualified zombie slayers as yourselves. 

Having been away from the world of zombies for over a year and a half now I have heard that I have missed much. Not only have I missed two consecutive entries in the Call of Duty series and any subsequent DLC, I have been away from the wonderful community of Call of Duty Zombies. Friends and comrades have been left as lone wolves (in a sense). The mysteries and wonders of a continuous story has been shoved abruptly to the back burner of my mind. Many changes have come to pass in the progression of an ever growing website. My journeys have taken me so far from the world in which I was so engrossed before. I will have much to catch up on.

Now, while I may not be able to directly apply the preaching of the Gospel to the managing of an undead filled website, the skills and principles I have learned will be able to benefit all. Leadership and communication skills have been honed. While my trigger finger and precision thumb might be out of commission for the time being, they will be in action once again. My sojourn in the Washington Everett area shall quickly be coming to a close and I will be reintroduced into the CODZ world. July 28th, 2014 is coming rapidly toward us and with the coming of that date will be my return. Look forward to that. I know I am. 

Many new and exciting prospects are on the horizon and I hope you are ready and prepared to embrace them. I am prepared to come and make the best of the CODZ community I can. We must all work together and stand strong and if we do we will prosper. The undead will continue to beat against our defenses but they will never succeed in our constant battle against them.

Of course, I say all this with the intent that I will return and retain command of this vast army of zombie slayers. That is, if you still accept me there. As I mentioned before, I've been gone for quite some time, and I hope it will not influence any sort of views that I have gone soft and cannot hold my own. I can and I will.

Until next time, whether that by weeks from now or July 28th, I bid you farewell and the very best in all of your zombie slaying! Zombie blood makes the best war paint. Make me proud.

Covert Gunman (Covy)
Nick

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting this.

That's so awesome. I don't know what he knows about BO2, but I feel like his mind will be blown when he gets all this information about it. N4, Origins, Grief, Wonder Weapons, so much new stuff haha.

Can't wait for Covert to return. :)

he knows about as much as ive been able to geta cross in emails which is hardw ith all these carzy ass easter eggs lol

Damn, I can't believe its nearly been two years already. Sounds about right though, I started College around the time Covy left, and I graduate this semester. Nice to see everything coming together again. It's been too long, Covy. 

• 3 weeks later...

So uh... Do we show him Tranzit or...

Kidding, of course! It will be good to have him back, I remember posting in the farewell thread almost two years ago! It will be fun to see what he thinks of Black Ops 2 and the ending to Origins.

I wish I saw this thread sooner! Best wishes, Covy!

Undead reintroduced himself, Tac made a new thread, and now this?

Life is amazing.

Now we just need Tom and Superhands to return from the dead and most of my "generation" will be back online!

I cannot wait for Covy's return. I shall call him Julio once more!

Never

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...