Black Ops 3 Hint

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It could indeed be what you suspect, but it also may be a reticle for one of the new personalization packs they're putting out.

Either way, nice find!

I think you are right. I am sure it is just one of the 4 new reticles on offer with the 4 skins. The 3 stripe will belong to the 'Beast' camo. The three bullet holes were for the 'Dead Mans Hand' camo, and so forth.

At least one of the camos will be based on Origins Pap!

You mean the Green one? In fear of repeating myself, I still don't see why they are saying it is inspired by Origins. If it was the same Blue, then fair enough, but Green!?

I think the ad guys at Treyarch need to actually play the games they are marketing.

You mean the Green one? In fear of repeating myself, I still don't see why they are saying it is inspired by Origins. If it was the same Blue, then fair enough, but Green!?

I think the ad guys at Treyarch need to actually play the games they are marketing.

you understand it is literally the exact same camo with a different hue.  Thats like saying by changing the zombies eye colors to red, that Mob of the dead is not inspired by call of duty zombies

• Administrators

Origins inspired. :P

k39282.png

you understand it is literally the exact same camo with a different hue.  Thats like saying by changing the zombies eye colors to red, that Mob of the dead is not inspired by call of duty zombies

I would hardly say that is a valid comparison. It would more be the case that it is not related to the main storyline, which it possibly isn't.

Still, the same Green has been found in Origins now as seen in Boom's picture above, so I stand corrected.

I would hardly say that is a valid comparison. It would more be the case that it is not related to the main storyline, which it possibly isn't.

Still, the same Green has been found in Origins now as seen in Boom's picture above, so I stand corrected.

trying to keep the story out of it

The point is, if you've seen the camo in game, it is undeniable how its related. It's literally an exact copy of the origins camo with a tweaked hue of color.

Even if it was, Treyarch are the kind of people would would put a BOIII image up and then come out with a game that has nothing to do with Black Ops. They just like messing with people.

EDIT: And for you people above, the Origins Pack-A-Punch 115 camo is incredibly complex with many texture nodes. The Weaponized 115 camo is the same exact node system with an addition of a green hue change, making it green instead of blue.

Ironically the "115" camo is REAL 115, making lasers shoot out.

The "Weaponized 115" camo is FAKE 115, not making lasers shoot out.

I still don't understand the reasoning for releasing packs for Black Ops 2 in the first place. They really must have nothing else to do. Unless they are hinting and easing us into new zombie DLC for Black Ops 2. Oh that would be a curve ball!  

I'm such a fan and so gullible that I bought the $1.99 Weaponized 115 pack.  I don't even play it any more!

• 1 month later...

I still don't understand the reasoning for releasing packs for Black Ops 2 in the first place. They really must have nothing else to do. Unless they are hinting and easing us into new zombie DLC for Black Ops 2. Oh that would be a curve ball!  

I'm such a fan and so gullible that I bought the $1.99 Weaponized 115 pack.  I don't even play it any more!

I'm about to buy the Mob of the Dead 115 DLC skin pack too, for no good reason.  Looks great - Origins + Mob:

So you are kind of just throwing money at them?

That's a good life you are living. :P

Yes I am I guess.  Though to be fair I have over $100 in marketplace credits I've accumulated from Bing Rewards and Xbox Rewards.

So you are kind of just throwing money at them?

That's a good life you are living. :P

Yes I am I guess.  Though to be fair I have over $100 in marketplace credits I've accumulated from Bing Rewards and Xbox Rewards.

I will likely become silver medal at the end of the month on bing. If you want the 50 credit bonus PM me.