Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DeathBringerZen

Custom Map - TMG Standoff (Released)

TMG Standoff

1zgqe4m.png

Who is making it? : This map is being developed by Quizz.

"I started TMG Standoff a few months ago, but stop working on it to move on to other maps. i have recently picked it up again with a totally new idea in mind, this isn't your standard map. TMG Standoff will have a very unique style of play. different than anything i've done before. This map will include constant action, different ways to play, also good replay value."

27zytg9.png

2d6skg8.png

What to expect : Here is a list of things that will be included...

- 8 perks (so far)

- New weapons and Equipment

- Team work is a must - the map is possible on solo, but much more suited for co-op play.

- As of now no ending, but i plan on some sort of achievable ending in the final release

- New perks system

- Many custom scripts thanks to Don Goony and Yaph1l

Other Features to note:

- No mystery box, old style perk machines, guns off the walls, or anything to buy really.

- Very long map but tight.

- All zombies are risers.

- Even though there are 8 perks total (for now) you may only buy 4 at a time, like bo1/2. but there are perk drops to get more than 4.

29pydkw.png

mr4bp0.png

New Perk Shaders

makwg9.png

New Weapons

2wfu7tz.jpg

2zptl68.jpg

When can we expect it?:

So it's getting close, I'm almost finished with standoff! guitar.gif I have not updated this for a fair while so ill do that right now.

Weapons are handled differently in this map compared to other zombie maps. By this I mean there is no box, no wall guns, and no pap. When you spawn you are given the choice of 8 very different pre-made loadouts. Some meant for a support role with things like a lmg, rocket launcher, and some mortars, or you have a more offensive class like SMG, shotgun and some C4. The classes are very different and all include...

-A Primary

-Secondary

-Pistol

-Lethal Grenades

-Secondary Grenades

-and some sort of equipment

There is also a class changer in the map that lets you re-pick a class, but only lets you re-pick once per life. So when you pick a class, that is YOUR class for the game, so pick wisely!

The map is very much so a campy, hold off map hence the title ~Standoff~ it has nothing to do with the bo2 mp map

Standoff is very long and very linear, you never really return to an old area, you can but mostly wont. I will also note there is a EE to be found as well as a beatable ending which should be interesting.

Again no ETA just yet, but not too long. next time i update this topic it'll probably be with a trailer following the release shortly after.

-------------->

some notes about the map

-------------->

-Pistols do a good amount of damage; a good backup.

-Pistols, Equipment, and Grenades get full ammo after every round.

-The doors in this map get very pricey, but don't get worked up since there is no box or anything there isn't much to spend your money on besides doors.

-There is a way to acquire more than 4 perks, which isn't too hard to figure out

Hope You Aren't Afraid of the Dark!

~Quizz

67s783.png

http://triple-mgames.com/index.php?/files/file/95-tmg-standoff/

This map looks so good from the videos and seen and images. It is a very well made map and I hope it somehow has a sequel as it was so good. The ending Wunder Weapon and ending were a very good pay off too.

Em help ?

2015-08-25_00001.jpg

It looks like your video resolution may be too low. What is it set at? This can occur when running at 640x480.

1600x900 Changing to other resolutions didn't help . Dunno it might be cuz i got copy from poland (cuz i'm from poland).

Em help ?

2015-08-25_00001.jpg

It looks like your video resolution may be too low. What is it set at? This can occur when running at 640x480.

1600x900 Changing to other resolutions didn't help . Dunno it might be cuz i got copy from poland (cuz i'm from poland).

I think the Polish version is different because it uses different font to the English one. The issue here is with a missing image for the font. The image is usually called gamefonts_pc.iwi.

Awards

Em help ?

2015-08-25_00001.jpg

I think the Polish version is different because it uses different font to the English one. The issue here is with a missing image for the font. The image is usually called gamefonts_pc.iwi.

Yeah Polish version doesn't have that file . Can i get it somewhere ? If i can can you give the link to it ?

Call of Duty Zombies Code of Conduct

The Code of Conduct (CoC for short) for using the website can be found here

Our Privacy / Cookie Policy

Call of Duty Zombies privacy policy / cookie information can be found here

Our Terms of Use

The terms of use can be found here

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Code of Conduct, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .