Moon; Co-op Guide

Moon: High Rounds Co-op

Hello people of CoDz, Awful Lawton here once again with a guide to Moon 2-player high rounds. This will largely be based off my 83 game I did recently with my co-op partner on PC (he is also on xbox). we combined for 9 total downs this game, showing how easy this is.

TABLE OF CONTENTS

A. Easter Egg or not?

B. Rounds 1-10

C. Low Rounds (to 20)

D. Rounds 20-40

E. Endgame strategy

F. Sleeper break or play the whole thing?

​A. Easter Egg or Not?

So, you want to do a moon high round game. You may be questioning, "should I do the easter egg?'' My answer is, yes. Although you can choose not to if you want a high round challenge. For the sake of this guide, you will do the easter Egg.

B. Rounds 1-10

After the buzzer rings in No Man's Land, head on to the teleporter immediately ONLY if it is speed cola. Refer to Tom K's video on a 190 second 2p PaP if jug spawns on you both. When you reach the recieving bay, stay there the round. At the beginning of round 2, go through Tunnel 6 (for Pi to come down), buy the MPL, and watch both windows. For rounds 3 and 4, continue to kill zombies if you want to buy the bowie when you get into the labs. For rounds 5 to 9, you will want to do the following:

Acquire the Hacker

Return to Area 51 for Jug/Speed Cola

Reach the Biodome (to use the bowie until the end of 9).

C. Rounds up to 20

Begin to do the easter egg. Meanwhile, both of you want this setup (without the 8 perks given.)

the "Safety Player" should have:

Jug

Stamin-up

Speed

QR

Krauses

Ray Gun (20-40)

Gersches/qeds

The wavegunner should have:

Same Perks as Safety, but instead you want double tap.

Wave gun (obviously)

Ray gunAlso, Gersches/qeds

the Hacker

For now, camp in tunnel 11, where the mid-round strategy begins.

D. Rounds 20 to 40

By now, the easter egg should be done. Also, trap the astronaut in the one tunnel you won't need. For this strategy, you will camp near the stairs (close to semtex and stamin-up). Both players will be constantly shooting ray guns, and when needed, gersches will be thrown to hack drops into Max Ammos. The picture below will allow you to visualize where you both need to stand:

maxresdefault.jpg

(The 2nd zombie to the right is standing right in front of where you both need to stand.)

E. Endgame Strat

Starting on 40, head up to the recieving bay. you will now run the co-op version of the recieving bay strategy. The "safety" player will run the loop by the Quick Revive Machine. the Wave gunner will run the other side. If you have trouble visualizing this, refer to the Co-op record of round 100 by 5and5 and Iraqemup for the train. Reviving is rather simple here, too. Just thorw a gersch and use your kraus (if you are the safety player.) Also note that we had to recycle the wave gun on 77 in our game. If that is the case, have one of you cancel the respawns elsewhere, and head to the biodome, while the other recycles the wavegun.

F. Sleeper breaks or not?

On our game to 83, we played all 15 hours straight. However, you can do a "sleeper break", or holding one zombie at a window. There is a youtube video detailing how to do this.

If you attempt this, good luck, and have fun! (:

Awful Lawton

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Great guide here! As an avid Moon player, I love discovering new strategies to high rounds after completing the Easter Egg. I often find myself running around the Mule Kick rock with the zero gravity assisting my last-second evades, but that's just me.

A question: how do you go about trapping the cosmonaut in the "useless" tunnel (high I'm assuming is Tunnel 6)? I would think that you could do something with the excavators, but I'm not sure if that work.

I've seen the Moon man glitched out before, I know how to do it, but I don't think it's allowed to share, he just does a weird disco dance. But as long as you are not playing with your TV muted, he really poses little to no threat, just listen for his spacey Jason Voorhees music.

Mulekick area is my favorite spot to run (or jump float..) for a number of reasons.

A: I enjoy the 74u, even on BO2 so I get to keep a steady stream of ammo, hacking it to give cheap PaP ammo.

B: It's the same shape as the center Biodome, which is my second favorite place to run so it's familiar to me, and has very little chance of getting cornered.

C. It's a quick escape to the Pyramid if need be, I can be close enough to revive people in the biodome, or in the tunnles (usually) because the Mule kick area has access to most of the map very quickly.

D: In my experience, people can't run this loop very well, so I rarely get any trouble when I want to run there, no one argues because technically, there are a few other easier places to run.

E: I enjoy the scenery, inside, or in the biodome, it's kind of a generic space station, grey/white and blue areas with yellow and orange lights/buttons. It's cool but I'd rather be outside.