Slade

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 5 weeks later...

Hey Slade, should we make a new topic and post the list from the OP in it? Or do you want to just edit the OP so it only has the list? We just need a thread for reference purposes, hell maybe we could even get Craig to make a "userbar levels" flyout tab under the "medals" top menu item.

• Administrators

Other topic pinned.  Nice job, everyone.  We started off quite ambitious, but I'm happy at the simple solution we came to.

Slade and Festo - will you guys be able to knock out those last 4 userbars this week?

Slade and I are like bread and chicken - we'll make beautiful chicken sandwiches together.

(Consider it a sealed deal. The entire roster of title bars will be completed 100%)

• Moderators

Apperantly way is on Nikolai and MMX on Takeo.

But that doesn't make sense since they both have under 50 brains.

So shouldn't they be at Cerberus? (Regardless of the fact that they have 5000+ posts)

Edited by Lenne
  • Administrators

Ah, okay - pardon me for forgetting that brains were included.

The Four Guardians titles have to be manually given to those who meet the post + brain requirements. Once we get the times implemented, then we will update MMX and Way accordingly. Apologies for that mistake!