Treyarch Teasing Something?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like a blood-stained playing card. Immediately made me think of Poker.

Vegas map? But that would be a bit cliche.

It's actually just the new camo that Treyarch's releasing next week.

Anyway, this is really strange. It could mean something, but it could also mean nothing. Either way, their DLC coming next week gives me hope for remade zombie maps after all.

• Tech Admin

To see micro transactions coming down for MP some 5 months after the final DLC has dropped does indeed give me renewed hope that we may see something zombie related still.

Nuketown was a micro transaction... why not more classic maps?

Oh I would like some rejigged classic maps - even a new map to tide us over. Multiplayer have multiplayer and ghosts, zombie players have what we have for another 2 years.

Wanted to post this here.

It may be camo/personalization pack related, but it seems like Treyarch are hinting at something more:

They link to their newly created Tumblr page: 

http://treyarch-official.tumblr.com/

On the Tumblr page is a .gif image showing the "backgrounds" you get with each personalization pack.

I assume this is for "Weaponized 115":

So I guess that's where our green 115 comes from?  

The tumblr blog is strange. What could they possibly need to open a blog for if they're soon going to enter a down state before marketing whatever game they're making next?

Very strange.

this does seem peculiar.    Seems like a lot of easier ways they could have gone if just to release a .gif of the calling cards.    Im convinced the wheels are turning over there at Treyarch.  This won't be the last we see of content for BO2 i'm convinced

An argument could be made that the reason it's green and not blue, is because the guns in MP shoot bullets, and not lasers. Wouldn't be that much of an inconsistency, but it's the only reason I can think of. Just as Liam said, seems the whole TU,nor blog really goes above and beyond just announcing the camo pack that they've already announced.