Hello everyone!

Hello friends!I've been browsing this site for a while as a guest, and I finally decided to join after watching how close alot of the members here seem to be!I hope you'll forgive me if I dont write very great threads just yet,this is the first forum I've ever been on:/ My name is Laylah, and yes, I'm a girl.I'm 23 and I've been playing call of duty since my boyfriend bought black ops 2...one day he finally convinced me to try it and he loaded this thing called zombies and it was pretty fun.I don't claim to be as much of a zombie addict as some on this site,but I certainly love it :D Well I hope you'll all give me some pointers and help me learn my way around.Any threads i should read?also how exactly do the rules work?I've seen a couple people who's names say banned.How do you get banned?And what about the ones whose names are green and other colors? Sorry if those are stupid questions.. Honestly I'm a twitter girl, not used to forums at all

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Hi SadLittleSamantha,

Thank you for the introduction, don't forget to request your introduction medal in the introduction forum or by using the contact us form (found under help). We hope you find the forum a friendly and fun place. If you have evidence of achieving the requirements for other medals that are available, please let us know.

Remember to have a look at the Code of Conduct and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Also have a look at the Formatting 102 topic on how to use the reply editor functions.

• Have a twitch account? Why not add your own stream
  • Fancy a shot of a few games in the arcade, see if you can get a high score
  • Want to give us your own zombie story?
  • Do you have a theory on the zombie game mode, where have we been, where are we going?
  • Have a look at the community centre
  • You can also download some desktop wallpapers

Have fun, enjoy and don't be scare of the different sections. If something is posted in the wrong area then someone will let you know and explain what section it should go too, also remember to use the search function before posting, it may have already been posted elsewhere ;)

All the best, the CoDz's forum team.

Hello and welcome to CoDz!

If you're not used to it, forums may be a bit of an adjustment, but I assure you that it is worth it.

You'll meet many new people, some you'll like, some you'll respect.

You'll also learn how to type up easy to read threads and posts.

The message from Tech Support above me is filled with plenty of useful links and threads.

Feel free to stop and ask pretty much anyone any question you have at anytime.

To answer your questions:

Tech Support has several links in the above post to a few sections and threads. If you like stories, and all the hidden conspiracies in zombies, I recommend, although it is long, you find a thread called "A Zombie Trilogy" By MurderMachineX. He has it written out, as well as a recently created 4 hour youtube video, which is more similar to an audio book with visuals.

If you like gameplay and strategy I recommend you find a thread called "The Master Zombies Guide" by Ehjookayted. This only contains info on Black Ops 1 zombies, but the general basics are applicable to Black Ops 2. Plus if you like zombies, you'll want to find Black Ops 1 at some point. It appears to be the opinion of many here that zombies were better in Black Ops 1 than they are in Black Ops 2.

You get banned by violating the Code of Conduct (Link in Tech supports post) which is basically common sense stuff. Don't be an ass, don't spam the forum with advertisements, and so on.

The colors represent groups. We used to have many achievable groups, but these have since been replaced with medals. Now the groups are essentially just forum staff members, and donors.

My color is blue, because I have donated money to this site.

Moderators (Staff) are green, and they essentially enforce rules and do the housekeeping.

Administrators are Red, and they handle more of the leadership and tech support roles.

There is a weird orange group called affiliates but I don't even understand them so just pretend they're all super cool.

Oh and Yellow is for people who really are super cool. There are only a few of them, and I think all of them were really high level staff who have since retired.

No question is a stupid question.

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Welcome to the site Laylah! We're glad to have you.

Coincidentally enough, you're the second girl to join today after being recommended by their boyfriend. Hell, if my girl was into Zombies I'd send her here too. Of course, she would first have to exist for that to happen lol. Well you won't be disappointed, you should like it here.

The auto response from our staff has a few links to things like or Code of Conduct and tips for posting. If you see someone that's banned, they must have broke the CoC in one way or another. It's not easy to get banned here, and members will get warnings before they are banned. If someone is banned, they've most likely deserved that ban. But don't worry about it. Like I said, it rarely happens so don't fret.

The colors indicate a certain type of member

Green = Forum Moderator

Blue = Donator

Yellow = Legend

Again welcome! And thanks for taking the time to make an intro and introduce yourself to the community.

• 2 weeks later...