New Wonder Weapons For BO3/Next Zombie Game

This post is to share my ideas for new wonder weapons with the community, if you have any other Ideas leave them below, no idea is to crazy, remember, these are wonder weapons!

1.A minigun that shoots raygun blasts. 

2.The Monkey Watch (A wrist watch that shoots 25 monkey bombs when fully loaded).

3.The Hellhounds Howl (The winter's howl only duel wield and it shoots fire).

4.The Power Gauntlets (Gauntlets that you can fire at the zombies or melee with, has an effect similar to the thunder gun).

*Those are my ideas, leave yours below and no swearing, because we're all friends here on the forums there's no need to.*

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

-Op and kinda useless, as the death machine already has the qualities of this WW, adding the effects of the ray gun doesn't make a difference….

-Doesn't serve much of a point… As you can just throw monkey bombs. 

- Doesn't need to be based on the winter's howl. Give it something original and defiantly is not linked to any custom map ever...

-The thunder punches from origins.

I do apologize for the cold shoulder, but I dislike when people fail to account for how the weapon would work in the field, rather then just sounding like a cool weapon… 

I love ideas threads like these, I don't read them as much as they deserve to be!

-A grenade launcher that fires a kind of spike projectile, so when it hits a zombie, it sticks for a few moments before exploding like a Spikemore.

-A heat gun which crystalises the surface of the zombies, so they can't move. They must then be shot to destroy them, else they will crack and escape the 'shell' after time.

-A small pylon like device (kinda like motion detector from BO1) which has a time delay. Once it goes off, it emits a pulse of energy which explodes/ dematerialises anything within range, including players (who get downed immedately)