Zombification/Prestige - Give Us Your Opinions

GRILL

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tech Admin

It would be a cool feature if posts were similar to points and we could “purchase” the perks we wanted. With the main goal being to obtain all perks. Although I think that may be over complicating the system.

Actually, not as daft as it sounds. We can use a virtual currency system on the site and you could have mini transactions in place (i.e. pay $5 and get 500 points for example) - use the arcade and other features and you can obtain virtual currency and this builds up the points allowing you to "buy" what you wanted. Wouldn't be automatic (I think) to start with but could eventually be automated.

Hahaha!

I gotta agree, the bottles did look good on Infests screenshot, but is vertically squished in the test. Also Pinnaz good jobs on the models! I never knew Origins had new bottles. They look way better like that haha.

I gotta say, the shields do look nice though. As for the tallies, I like them too, but the shields just stand out more for me.

• Administrators

I go away for two measly hours, and you friendos blow up the entire thread.

Touche. 

I don't have the Gas Zombie image separated yet because it's actually one image of the title + bottles, but I can get to cutting it tonight. Hopefully people like the idea of boss-related titles.

As far as the tallies/bottles/shield thing, I've set up a poll to determine what should be done. We seem to be at an odd standstill of what is wanted. The tallies work well, but so do the shields. And then the bottles can be stacked very efficiently.

Human (01-10 posts)

Denizen (10 - 50 posts)

Gas Zombie (50 - 100 posts)

Hellhound (100 - 500 posts)

Ghost Lady (500 - 1000 posts)

Napalm Zombie (1000 - 1500 posts)

"Him" (1500 - 2000 posts)

Cosmonaut (2000 - 2500 posts)

George Romero (2500 - 3000 posts)

Cosmic Silverback (3000 - 4000 posts)

Panzer Soldat (4000 - 5000 posts)

Zombie God (5000+ posts)

This is reworked one I did. It's 12 ranks to co-incide with 12 perks. I'm happy with it except, for Romero possibly.

Napalm Zombie could become just a normal Zombie if it fits better. We could remove Romero and put Agarthan Zombie before Zombie God if it's better. Also the post count might need a little tweaking.

But yeah, what are the thoughts with this one?

This is reworked one I did. It's 12 ranks to co-incide with 12 perks. I'm happy with it except, for Romero possibly.

Napalm Zombie could become just a normal Zombie if it fits better. We could remove Romero and put Agarthan Zombie before Zombie God if it's better. Also the post count might need a little tweaking.

But yeah, what are the thoughts with this one?

Nice! 

Maybe just me, but I feel like Announcer would be a better fit than Zombie God.

Apart from that, awesome list.

I am happy with either the HUD icons or the bottles, both look great.

I think the tier order should be the same way that they were introduced into the game.

Revive

Jugg

Double Tap

Speed

PHD

Stamin'-Up

Deadshot

Mule Kick

Tombstone

Who's Who

Electric Cherry

Vulture Aid

Wunderfizz Teddy Bear

Did I miss any?

Is 10 the maximum number that we can use? If so we would need to drop some off (Deadshot & Mulekick lol)

Also nice list Rissole. I agree with Slade that Zombie God should be Announcer or Zombie Announcer & possibly drop Human. But the system is called Zombification so starting at Human would be true.

I like this type of community collaboration! BRAINS!

@ Hells Warrrior. I can email you all of the original files so that either yourself or captain Lithium can play around with them. What I posted was only the sample.

• Tech Admin

Bare in mind, some more resizing will need to be done, bottles do look a bit fat and shields do need adjustment as well, look to high in proportion to the width.

I own photoshop and imageready in the office but I never use the bloody thing. I'm ok with AUTOCAD though, I'll have a wee play around and get them to the size I think they should be ;)