Time Travel Map Idea?

Ok this has been a thought that has been floating in my mind and I wanted to write it down here. I was thinking about a time travel map. How it works is that you start out in Nacht Der Untoten and go through up until Origins. It has no impact on the storyline at all, it's just for fun. Lets say at round twenty your screen looks like something like the transporter form Der Reise and you spawn in Verruct and you play off from round twenty till round forty and you transport to the next map.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that seems… Kinda useless… Inventive… But useless…. Especially if it take 20 rounds to swap maps… That's an average amount of two maps per decent player…. 

A sort of "time steam" map in which you are given a small portion of earlier maps and have to open doors/build machines/teleport to later areas seems cool. 

You start off in darkness, with nothing but a single door, through that door lies nact, with it's radio explaining the story up to that point. From there, one can as send the stairs and enter the door to the balcony  to reach the next area: Verruct, where they'll keep working and working, constantly teleporting, building, and opening things to eventually get to buried, where they will then be transported to the first map of the next zombie game ;) they can  also back track to any map of their choice. The wonder weapons would be the "flux" a strange circular structor that turns zombies into energy and scatters the particles. 

The goal of this map is to re-introduce new players to the zombies storyline up to this point.