New Perk Idea's

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both your ideas sound pretty broken. Espicially 2nd guy. The point of who's who being tricky due to you only having a pistol is because it would be insanely overpowered in solo otherwise. Perhaps keep one of your guns, and have either juggernog or quick revive at random. I still like my maze idea... Navigate through it to find the body. Still tricky but less frustrating.

Both your ideas sound pretty broken. Espicially 2nd guy. The point of who's who being tricky due to you only having a pistol is because it would be insanely overpowered in solo otherwise. Perhaps keep one of your guns, and have either juggernog or quick revive at random. I still like my maze idea... Navigate through it to find the body. Still tricky but less frustrating.

I hate who's who with a passion. There's tricky, and there's stupid. A few nights ago a friend and I were having a great game of die rise. On the shaft with galvaknuckles, he got stuck on a zombie and ended up falling to his death.

I ran all the way round to get him, and ended up going down on exactly the same spot. Where did who's who spawn me? IN MID AIR, HALFWAY DOWN THE SHAFT. I was down before I'd even realised what happened.

The ultimate fix for me, is that you got jug. It'd make all the difference.

I personally believe there should be some type of perk that kills zombies around you when you go down. Either that or a different Electric Cherry effect when downed. Because we all know it sucks.

When you go down the zombies around you should receive a Wunderwaffe type effect, killing them but still only limited to perhaps 10 zombies when you go down. It greatly helps horde control especially when you get swarmed and a team mate somewhere else comes for you, only to be stopped by the huge swarm coming after them.

Either that or a perk that drops all of your grenades you currently have (excluding special grenades) with a very short fuse when you go down. I believe this was an actual perk in some COD game yes?

barric-aid: allows you to repair barriers quicker-2000-gold colour

explosion cola: allows you to fire explosive bullets (can only take it once)-4900/cyan

sprintzer: increases your speed a lot-2500/purple

refund juice: if you don't get a weapon you like from the box or the weapon disappears while you're down, you get a refund of points-1500/dark blue

sentry-up: once a life you can deploy a turret to help you (good for if you're playing solo)-3000/magenta

Edited by Kyle8957
  • 2 weeks later...

That seems like more of a perma perk then a regular perk… There's no WAY I would pay 1500 for the ability to rebuild barriers, and because many players get things built before they get any perks, I doubt that anyone would use it… 

seriously, so you'd RATHER be downed when you're rebuilding barriers?