Your greatest Zombie accomplishments in the last few weeks?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Managing to accumulate over 60 revives in one game. All before round 25 on Buried. Sure I was playing with crappy players. And I mean really crappy, they were camping by Jugg with the un PAP'd M1911 at round 25. They could've easily snuck around the corner at the start of a round and bought the AN-94, but they didn't. They stood behind me, thinking they were helping with there starter pistol. Of course, I was doing all the work with my AN-94000 and Ray Gun mark 2.

But it still felt like an accomplishment to know that I never let them bleed out even once.

*yes they were randoms. Obviously. Lol

• 1 month later...

Something I have been wanting to achieve before I completely put zombies away.

Reaching round 30 without downs on a few maps. So far got Ascension, COTD, Moon, Der Riese, Town, Die Rise, and MOTD.

Did Five tonight with Rizzy's help, perhaps the toughest to accomplish of them all.

Still want to do Farm, Kino and Origins.

Gonna revive this thread for a game I had on Sunday. Got to round 67 on Buried. While I was chuffed, all I wanted to so was get to round 70!

But that is a personal best by 9 rounds!

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Anyone crazy enough to pursue high round in Buried deserves a free copy of the next zombie game for their ability to fend off boredom.

I salute you sir.

Small victory

I was falling asleep in a MOTD match and somehow survived to the end, while falling asleep.

I stayed in the Laundromat with the PaPd acidgat and would doze off, the vibration from my controller would wake me up when I got hit, and I'd pop off a round and be awake for a few more minutes. I was almost playing in my sleep, and was doing so fairly well.

I also sniped a zombie across from the jail house in Buried, while standing in front of the church. It was the last zombie and I thought I'd never hit it but I did, it died and new round started, oops lol

playing tranzit, trying to get set up on round 4 while trying to teleport to town to add a jet gun part (because i've never successfully built the jet gun) a denizen scratches me twice and im dead (had jugg)  30 minutes of my life i can't have back..  Oh, the accomplishment was not throwing my television out my window