Your greatest Zombie accomplishments in the last few weeks?

So tonight (it's really pathetic but..) I finally lasted till Jug came last on Nuketown, in a game of solo.

Normally, if it's not here by the 2nd drop on solo (not including QR), I give up.

Or I try, but still use all of my quick revives by round 15.

But for the last few days I've been really lucky on NTZ. I keep getting Jug by round 10, and getting the RG mark2. But for whatever reason I cannot beat my best on solo (r36).

Tonight I was just on a roll, I was kiting like crazy, didn't get any downs till about round 14, and even then they were because I kept being sloppy, running into corners as if I had Jug.

Anyway, the end of the story is that I still died on like round 20 something, but I've never actually managed to survive till Jug was the last drop before. Although it wasn't an amazing game, I've been left feeling chuffed all night!

It led me to think, what have you guys done that's made you feel epic?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Played a game on tanzit with 3 randoms. One no mic 2 with mics but I think their high round was 18. I played rounds. 20 thur 28 by myself since when the round started they would go down pretty early. Not really a record breaking game but was ok with the fact I kept it going. Ended with 1900 kills with 1100 head shots.

Buried grief. Started out 4v4, ended up 2v1. I was split screening. And let me tell you, this guy was pretty goddamn good. We fought our way to round 20, and I finally managed to run a train into his face. I finished the round and secured my score of 9 wins / 0 losses in buried grief.

I was sweating by the end. I REALLY didn't want to lose.

I recently started to play zombies again and was playing origin with randoms, they all had mics so I decided to turn mine on (Witch I rarely do) and we ended up having some pretty fun games. On one game I went down without revive on round 22 after having to reload and missed shooting the robot's foot but next round I managed to get a mp40 and train until I got 115 head shots (Been using ray gun most of the game so I was low on head shots) and got a PAP Gail from the reward box and we ended up getting to round 30.

It felt awesome to make a full comeback so late in the game as I didn't have many points

I am maybe being a bit premature with my own accomplishment, but I intend on trying to get to 75+ (preferably 100) on Buried without registering ANY kills on my leaderboard.

I played a speed run on Buried a few weeks back and managed to get to round 74 with only 1900 kills on solo using the resonator and turbine strategy and it made me realize that if I can get everything done on round 1 and just use the resonator the whole time, I could potentially make it through the entire game without actually getting any kills and I also think it would look pretty neat to have a high round recorded with no kills yet it is completely legit.

Hopefully I can return to this thread if I DO manage to accomplish this. :)

The other day, just basically split-screened with my friend on Origins (not the biggest Zombies fan), and finally managed to show him the PaP'd Mauser. It's his favourite pistol in anything. We owned the Panzer with that and a Ray Gun.

Oh and he loves the look and feel of the Mark II, so I loaded up a Solo Buried, took some cash out and got it second spin, pretty nice.

I used to be somewhat of a mediocre zombies player. When Blops II came out i played town and found running trains there was really easy for me. I got to round 41 by myself and thats 1 round lower than my highest ever. I dont usually go for high rounds so this to me is really good! haha i was so happy :D

• 2 weeks later...

This week i made it to round 18 first room on der riese.

I'll keep trying and try get WR :)

First time I read that I missed the "first room" part :lol:

Sounds impressive, I have never tried a "first room" challenge like that.

I'd imagine it would get pretty difficult quickly

My greatest zombie achievement in recent memory is still coming on this site. Haven't played in months.

No, this isn't the dickish "I'm too cool for zombies now" or "zombies has lost all meaning to me." Well, maybe a little of the second, but I haven't been able to play in forever. I kinda want to play it a bit now after like 5 months, but won't be able to for awhile. 

My greatest zombie achievement in recent memory is still coming on this site. Haven't played in months.

No, this isn't the dickish "I'm too cool for zombies now" or "zombies has lost all meaning to me." Well, maybe a little of the second, but I haven't been able to play in forever. I kinda want to play it a bit now after like 5 months, but won't be able to for awhile.

Why?

Why?

Technically speaking, I'm grounded for getting a D in AP biology and AP psychology, and have been since November. Dropped bio, but Psych is still difficult with the way my teacher structures the class. It's basically a more difficult college class. I still am able to sneak playing my 3DS, but PS3 is a nono.