It has been a year. And (almost) 1500 posts

So yea.... its been a year today since I joined this wonderful community. And I am very glad that when I started looking for forums, that I found this one. Truthfully I joined the forum for two reasons. I really enjoyed zombies, and I wanted to share my youtube videos with everyone. After a while the second reason became irrelevant. And a new reason came up to why I stayed. I just loved talking about zombies to people that enjoyed it as much as I did.

I started off strong. And I posted a lot and was becoming fearful that people may call me a post-padder because of my past experiences. But that is just who I am. When I enjoy something so much, I want to talk about it. Some of my posts weren't the best, filled with bad grammar and stupid stuff (I still don't think I am as bad as some of these other people....), and sime of them were great. My personal favorites were the mob of the dead tip of the day post that went for a while and the pack a punch by round one post back in buried.

But sadly after a while I slowed down on the posting. This was kind of caused by several reasons. Site being down, addition of new games, school starting, stuff like that. And that is probably why I haven't reached the 1500 post milestone just yet. But I'm working on it and hopefully I can get some good stuff out there for everyone to see and read and take into consideration when murdering some undead.

But here's to another year and plenty more posts.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

BS you are definitely a great guy to have around these parts. I still need to sit down one day and beat your damn 99 on MotD I just never have 9 free hours to do it. I definitely can relate to the posts, I can sometimes be well...overly excited. Especially when it comes to the subject of zombies. Congratulations on your one year, and here is to more great BS strategies and discussion!