"New" zombie challenges!

Hey CoDz! So upon learning that Sledgehammer would be producing CoD next year as opposed to our favorite, Treyarch, I have been pondering ways to keep our sanity and still satisfy our zombie-slaying desires! So I propose we dedicate this post to coming up with new, fresh challenges, able to play across all three installments (please be the right word) of the best game mode to date. So, I will start by stating one I've had burning through my mind since Buried's easiness drove me back to BO1:

Child's play: One player (This could be you! :o ) is not allowed to shoot, knife, or directly damage the zombies in any way. The player is however, allowed to rebuild barriers, train/ kite zombies for other players, babysit crawlers, revive teammates, buy perks and build traps and other buildables. Anything that directly damages the zombies is off limits. This would be funniest in a public match with randoms, and the "child" (dubbed so because of the lack of desire to inflict pain on any life) ended up clutching with amazing revives. However, if the child is last alive and everyone else has bled out, the challenge is over, and you must decide whether to leave/ end the game or grow up and eliminate the remaining zombies. Serious players may even go as far as putting their pistol in the pack a punch machine and never retrieving it.

Your turn! :D

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Buried Church challenge

From round 10 on you must remain in the church, no exceptions!

Weapons - mustang n sally, and whatever choice wall gun you choose to put on the wall in the church, and khaos defibrillator..... PaP allowed on them all

Only Buildable allowed is whatever one you choose to put in side the church

Time warps are allowed

No Leroy help after round 10

NO LEAVING THE CHURCH FOR ANY REASON AFTER ROUND 10 PEROID!

Friend request me and make sure you have your video saved

Xbox360 gt mralways1

Another great challenge, a bit like the spawn room challenge but a bit more creative. The choice of wall weapon and buildable sound interesting, but how many buildables work without the turbine?

I'll try it out as it should give me something to do rather than just playing origins all the time

Not sure if this forum ever tried it, but why not do challenges every couple of weeks and have winners. Kind of like a tournament. I personally love doing these and its fun when others join in. Make a specific challenge up and have a chosen few judge it, and after three weeks or so, the team or person with the top spot can get credit for the win. You could even do a specific award for it like the User of the Month award. Would be a good way to organize some fun challenges and keep people playing the game while we wait for the next zombie game. 

We tried this almost a year ago on the Activision forum, but since everyone is equal there and nothing can be pinned, then everyone wanted to make up their own challenge and it got a little sloppy and people lost interest. The Mods here could organize it better than we could. The first one we did was fun and we had winners and made a video for it. And it was a good way to make use of the bank on the maps and use theater mode to make sure people didn't cheat. Just a suggestion. 

The Challenge set up

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200682438?start=0&tstart=0

The Winners

http://community.callofduty.com/message/414495444#414495444

I've been trying to find a place that people can go to and see the challenges, but I haven't found any... TheRelaxingEnd usually has a new one on his YouTube page once a week.... It would be nice to have someplace to go and see the current top rounds of different challenges and all that stuff.... Can someone please do it? 2015 is to far away!!!!!

The head chopper and trample steam are the only ones that would help in the challenge I posted

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys! I just thought of a new challenge for you all!

The FaZe Challenge  ^_^ is a challenge in which, over the course of severe box spamming (or maybe a stroke of luck), you must acquire a DSR 50 and store it in either Tranzit, Die Rise or Buried inside of the refrigerator. Also, this would be better done as a co-op challenge with 3 other people who would like to join as well. After you store your DSR, finish that game and start a new game of Die Rise with your friends / challenge mates. Retrieve your DSR, and set up as necessary without giving up your dsr and m1911. Mule kick only grants you a slot for allowed pistols and snipers, which are: Kap 40, Five Seven, Executioner, Python, and Barrett. Absolutely no non-snipers or pistols, and no SVU-AS, ray gun mk I or II, and any of their upgraded counter parts. Turn aim assist off, crank your sensitivity up to 14 unless you frequently use it- this is a challenge, so if you play with a higher sensitivity, set it to 1. Only use your pistol once all sniper ammo is depleted, except for mustang and sally, this can be used to escape risky situations. Claymores and monkeys allowed, trample steam only for minion rounds. The whole team must camp together. When sniping a zombie, you may only zoom in on it for 2 seconds or less, again to provide a challenge. The last zombie of each round past 20 must be killed with a "trickshot"; that is, jump down a ledge or staircase of some sort, spin around a ton, and snipe the zombie before you land. Have fun, I hope some of you teams can get past 30!  :lol:

• 2 months later...

I have some challenges I've thought myself, sure someone else has done them before but I post them here anyways:

(All in Kino Der Toten)

Not moving challenge - Got to 3 solo, 5 with 2 friends. Still haven't tried 4 player, should get to 6 or 7.

You are allowed to move via knife lunge, but not in any other way.

Regular knife only - Using only regular knife.

No any other weapons, no ballistic knife, no Bowie knife, no weakening zombies with any other way than regular knife. No explosives,

no traps, no turrets.

Power ups ARE allowed. Got to 15 solo, I have video too (90 minutes of extremely fun footage...)

Don't take hit - Aren't allowed to take any hits from zombies, whether it be regular, crawler or hellhound.

Got to round 9 solo, gonna try for 10+ (video too)

Everything is allowed in this one, but you don't do anything with quick revive or juggernog because if you even get touched once

then its over

I wish to hear your experiences with these, knife one specifically was super fun, took 20+ tries just to get jugg. (Ended up getting double slapped countless times)

Edited by Tappaja A V

I got one you can do in any map.

ZombieBall

The Ball is any powerup besides Fire-Sale and Zombie Blood. If you grab a power-up, you now have the ball. Once you have the ball you cannot sprint, purchase anything, use buildables, use traps, fire a weapon, or use lethals. You can still melee, use tacticals, and revive. If you survive with the ball for the duration of that round you earn a point. If you manage to get the next power-up and/or survive with the ball for an additional round, you earn 2 points for each round following the first.

Points are only earned when the round changes and whoever has possession (whoever retrieved the last power-up) earns the point. The only difference is how many points the player earns. Again, 1 if they just got possession in that round, 2 if they scored the round before.

I'd expect possession to change quite frequently, but the player in possession could attempt to loiter near other players and wait for the next power-up to maintain possession and try to earn the 2 points as this play would give a huge advantage.

If a player goes down while in possession, they "fumble" and lose the ball. They will regain all abilities and the next power-up will decide who gains possession next.

The winner has the most points when everyone bleeds out.