Has everyone missed the hidden zombie blood quotes?

Tasers

I mean, there are reports that Samantha talks to a disturbing voice in high rounds on zombie blood about the history she knows. I have tried many times while on high rounds such as 63, 79, 52 (Easy as hell with Kagutsuchi's Blood) but ended up dying in dumb ways (tiresome, get mobbed upstairs from the crazy place, IT GETS CRAZY LOL) I have figured the once easter egg fanatic zombie fanbase would of been found this and uploaded it, but I am wrong. I hope at least you guys arn't noobs... can somebody shed some light or even upload the quotes? Its ruining my life and haunting me not knowing what was said, and I dont even think its available on solo cause Ive tried so many damn times and even my brother confirmed she was talking about nuclear bombs. This is very important when theorizing about the ancient evil whom I believe to be Satan because he makes the perfect villain nobody dares use nowadays. Please help me Bros lol I pray you're all not noobs

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I'm not quite sure what you are talking about. I saw you posted in the other thread on the Topic of Sam's quotes. They are literally ripped from the game files. Aside from Easter egg progression there are no quotes that are round specific. . Pinnaz addressed all in game voice files.

The disturbing voice talks to her man, on the COD Wiki Samantha Maxis page on trivia it states " In Origins, after collecting zombie blood there is a chance at later rounds for the player to hear Samantha talking with a disturbing voice explaining the history of what she knows." Now I would doubt this but the fact that my brother stated he heard her talk about nuclear bombs made me really question its authenticity, I know hes not crazy 

I mean, there are reports that Samantha talks to a disturbing voice in high rounds on zombie blood about the history she knows. 

This is true. However whether she talks to you or not has nothing to do with the round you're currently on. 

If you are in 'zombie blood mode' there's a pretty large chance of Samantha talking to your character directly in a very distorted voice.

She's basically trying to manipulate Takeo, Dempsey and Nikolai into doing her bidding.

even my brother confirmed she was talking about nuclear bombs.

I've gone through all her quotes multiple times. She never mentions any bombs of any kind.

People have also said the disturbing voice is her teddy bear. I mean its plausible its her, when I first heard the demonic announcer on origins it sounded nothing like a girl and the laugh from quick revive disappearing sounded nowhere near a girl, besides why would she impede their progress and take away perks and move the box if it lowered their chances of freeing her? She insists she is not safe there, and claimed "something far more terrible" lurks in the aether. Aether being the spiritual world between life and death and Takeo's hypothesis of "demons possesing the lives of fallen warriors" makes her evil side suspicious and fishy at best. I think something else lurks with her that trys and kills the players. agartha could be hell, after all the vril-ya claimed after they ran out of room in Agartha they would roam the earth destroying mankind in the process if nescessary (zombies). I dont believe Samantha is the only one in the aether.

What of, now bear with my craziness for a minute, Samantha was referring to herself when she said there was something much eviler than her in there. What if there was her soul? This would cause me to believe that Samantha may have Dissociative identity disorder, formerly known as Multiple personality disorder or MPD!!!! This leads me to believe Sam has 3 personalities:

The "Real" Samantha, the German one.

Her "evil" counterpart who control's the Zombies on Origins and tries to kill the players.

Her American version, seen throughout Origins.

When someone with MPD switches personalities, they have separate minds and memories. They will not realise they have switched because they believe they are truly that version of themselves. This would explain why our Samantha in Origins has no recollection of the events from Moon. When some unknown event on Moon caused her to enter Agartha, she switched to American Sam and tried to escape back to her home...

This is definitely going to be expanded upon later by me.

All of the following quotes are said by Samantha in the "darkness voice".

"Poor Nikolai, you are so very far from home. Exiled from a country torn by civil war, your future uncertain. It doesn't have to be that way. I can help you Nikolai, you and your people. We can change the world. You only need to find me, I can offer you power beyond imagination. You don't ever remember how long (Samantha voice emerges through the darkness voice.) this has been going on. (cue darkness voice again) how long we've been trapped here."

"You're not listening to me Edward! Don't you want to help me? (darkness) You cannot prevent what is coming Edward. The loop must be closed."

"The samurai are gone. Only you remain. I feeel the weight of your burden Takeo, the old tradions are dying Takeo, soon they will be lost forever. The others no little of your world Takeo, they care not for tradition. All three are but barbarians. I have the power to shape the world as I wish. I will share that power Takeo, all you have to do is find me. With your help, youi can preserve the glory of the Emperor forever!"

"Tank Dempsey. The soldier that knows no fear. Heart the yearns for battle. I see all that has been, and all that will be. Free me from Agartha, I will share the secrets of the hidden world (aether).

There are a few other "darkness" quotes from Sam like "reveal the ice shards" or whatever, but these are the ones that related back to the characters.

In my opinion when we released Samantha from Agartha, we may have released something "far more terrible". We may have just opened up another can of worms when we freed Samantha.

What of, now bear with my craziness for a minute, Samantha was referring to herself when she said there was something much eviler than her in there. What if there was her soul? This would cause me to believe that Samantha may have Dissociative identity disorder, formerly known as Multiple personality disorder or MPD!!!! This leads me to believe Sam has 3 personalities:

The "Real" Samantha, the German one.

Her "evil" counterpart who control's the Zombies on Origins and tries to kill the players.

Her American version, seen throughout Origins.

When someone with MPD switches personalities, they have separate minds and memories. They will not realise they have switched because they believe they are truly that version of themselves. This would explain why our Samantha in Origins has no recollection of the events from Moon. When some unknown event on Moon caused her to enter Agartha, she switched to American Sam and tried to escape back to her home...

This is definitely going to be expanded upon later by me.

I love it man, freaking genius. I think She does know though of moon, because she states "The loop must closed" "I see all that has been, all that will be" Shes remembers the "doctors" work that threatens the world. She doesn't mention moon because its irrelevant at the time I believe. I think shes American simply because she wanted to be, because by this time She is extremely intelligent

Shooter, I am very interested in reading that thread in your bio about 115+ Casimir Effect = Vril Energy, but the page is down :( This is vital for me Lol

Sorry Tasers I just saw this post today. I'll try and take a look at the the thread and see if I can get it working again. I may also add some more info on the Ethereal Energy presented in BO2, as it all correlates. Let me see what I can do.

@galaxygraber

The quote is in reference to the cycle that the O4 have been going through during Origins. They've been stuck there for a long time, forced to repeat the night in 1918 France. Same thing as MotD to an extent.

I've got a thread I've been working on that I can hopefully post tonight or tomorrow that explains it all. Keep an eye out for it.