Dark Hidden Secrets

bluntman420kj.

The gold glowing dog heads were proven to be a glitch when Alcatraz forst came out....right?

that may be true i dun keep up with posts an updates and glitches that much, but i do play this map alot and its 300% not a glitch. its activation.to activation to activation i think... you only need 1 zombie. its totally awesome you have to see it in action.. rather than me explain its even so hidden the theatre wolnt show certin things that you do see in the game its really really weird let me tell you.. this also reminds me of the zombie illuminati. ive always thought theres stuff hidden so deep and dark that treyarch is trolling us as we achieve. so therefor watch out, always watch your back, and dont get caught up,or you might get killed. and if something seems suspicious it could mean something greater.. so watch out, and always have your eyes open. for the enemy is lurking.      

(.)(.) there watching us now.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MurderMachineX has recently released a video/audio version of the story. It is very long and not necessarily easy to grasp. But the audio version is probably the easiest way to get the whole complete story in your head.

There is a link to it on this forum. The thread is "A Zombie Trilogy".

wow audio cool thanks.   hey i cant find it can you give me a direct link? i typed it in the search bar nothing came up.. ive been looking for days. i want to hear that audio story that sounds badass. is it a scary demonic voice telling the story? evp..? lol id like to hear this story so then i can tell you my story on what i think about all this.. but i dont wanna sound too ridiculousness.. lol i have alot in my mind on what i think so ill share that after i hear storyline.

whats some translation for the voice at the begging of the game hahaha at last... so what does that mean. lol ,who is yellow??? who is red? who is nothing? spirits,good,evil,and neutral. why would the hellhound be eating zombies, and who in the hell is his master,were does the dog go? does he ever take a shit? is he or she a stray? the dog can be possessed, and exorcised.. your the guy feeding it....can the dog do tricks? feeding and walking the dog is what i call it. i know the color yellow comes from within the red zombies but we just think or know there red i dont know... then also enters the dog. so what would that mean people? some kind of spirit stuff going on right..control,power,and possession. numbers kills headshots illuminati. FOOD.

brutus also has a tint of yellow to him. now what i would try to do is get brutus by the dog and headshot him there. see what that can produce for souls? or what about a zombie yellow glow then a brutus yellow glow to the dog same time?????. the dog problly also loves meat is there any way to give the dog a piece of meat hes loves human food . its time,effort,and exercise. (its all triggers) this mystery will unlock something far greater then we can ever imagine so get to work and if you need my help in a game ill come im down. we need to crack this case asap.

we need to put in work. go over the entire map and scope it out fully and come up with our game plan. but (whatever happens on this website, stays on this website). theres something very odd about the meat in grief also. ive thrown it on people before and its bounced 5ft and hit other player.. and u can see it bounce. ive also thrown it on people and they died then once revived the meat was still on them then they instantly die again. lol. also ive had the meat stick on me for more then 8 rounds with zombies comeing at me full speed untill i died.. i wish i knew all the triggers but i do not at this time.

something to look into though. there is also a way to go into negitive points in grief its to do with someone dieing,traps,and box,anything to do with money. if you figure that one out letme know its pretty easy im the only one who can do it that i know of though. ive also hit the box before and got the same reaction that i got with a sniper on the roof looking at the fireworks you know.another thing i have thought of i dont wanna believe it but this may be possible only in a public game. alot of weird stuff we need to add into the conclusion,what could be the end result?!?!? a lil far fetched but id hope to get the red eye rank if there was one. thats what i want. this map is red eyed zombies... i ensure you im not full of shit im here to help these are not glitchs.whats really got me confused is that treyarch is hideing this one really really good some things i try to preview in my theatre and there disappeared so you cannot copy and try it again and some of the things will show but only to your eyes unless you have someone download the video then play it but from your lobby it only shows you., so there has to be a reward guys,i hope i have gained some of your respect. some really weird stuff goes on, still undiscovered, still yet to be conquered. thanks. comments pls.

bluntman420      

ill post photos and videos asap.

Please stop confusing glitches with EE triggers. It's annoying and all the regular members here have put up with it a lot. I, personally don't like to waste time on it because it's futile, but I have seen other members take people like you seriously before and actually disprove them the long, agonizing, difficult way. And do you know how those people responded? By saying this website was a sham and everyone here sucks. Don't be that guy. Give it up. 

Don't get me wrong, you can take pictures and videos of all these glitches you find and share them until your heart's content, but these are not undiscovered easter eggs steps or secret anything. They're JUST glitches. 

• Administrators

Mechanics don't always lead to Easter Eggs or hidden secrets. Yes, there's generally a backstory to the overall map/mode. A great deal of your answers can be found in MMX's video as posted above. A glitch doesn't create a "secret". Believe me - there are people who scrap every single little detail in each file of the game. Once those details surface, we have everything that can possibly exploited. For example, there were several bits of information in Tranzit files that suggested new modes along with a totally different look for Grief or whatever mode it proposed.

This is not to say that we have discovered 100% of the secrets in Black Ops II. Hell - we may have left some in Black Ops as well. Until there is crucial evidence other than glitches, though, there really isn't anything "secrety" that's actually left to emphasize. But by all means, keep looking.

your  a lil retarded sorry but ur pissing me off. confusing people with glitches????? I SAID THESE ARE NOT GLITCHES.so do not be misunderstood period . PERIOD. PERIOD. this is something undiscovered CALL IT AN EASTEREGG OR CALL IT GOD I DONT GIVE A SHIT. its not a glitch it is triggers to activating something greater. thank you and have a good day.

bluntman

does any1 else have any suggestions or comments that are positive feedback for this legitimate find claim.?!?!?!??

i have a job and a life, stupid,  im not here to troll im here to find out my favorite map secrets why else would i be here am i 11 years old?? i guess i am.

dam dude dont talk smack or get the f off my thread.

read and listen and learn.

it really seems like you guys dont know nothing about this topic. so please dont defer my claim from what i know it is. just because you have no clue.

i think i would know the difference of a glitch or texture fault im more experience with zombies then you. compared to something hidden in the map. lol damn u guys are funny hahahaha i thought you guys played zombies maybe i was wrong. i was way wrong.

no offence to you but i just dont think you guys play zombies and i know you dont know what your talking about.

when a zombie glows gold and the dog is shineing like god from heaven and changeing colors brightly like lsd and heads are flying from nowhere flying around you multiple heads from nowhere i think thats not a glitch buddy. and theres alot more then that.  learn before you speak.

now please get off this thread or have something to add that is postive in finding out the secret thank you.

now pls feel free to comment again. you do know your going to look and feel stupid once i have my videos ready right?

• Administrators

Until those videos surface, I'm afraid I have to lock this thread. Vulgarity against other members is a clear violation of our Code of Conduct. There is no need to be obscene and act childish towards others. We follow a strict "no proof, no call" policy in terms of secret finds. i understand your concern that this may be something, but everyone who has posted in this thread has perfectly stated what occurred because it is what it is - a glitch. Once the evidence is sent via message to one of us (staff), this thread will reopen for discussion. Until then, this thread is under lockdown.