Some Quotes To Transcribe, Need Help!

DragonGJY

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had these transcribed for awhile. Here ya go.

"Poor Nikolai, you are so very far from home. Exiled from a country torn by civil war, your future uncertain. It doesn't have to be that way. I can help you Nikolai, you and your people. We can change the world. You only need to find me, I can offer you power beyond imagination. You don't ever remember how long (Samantha voice emerges through the darkness voice.) this has been going on. (cue darkness voice again) how long we've been trapped here."

"You're not listening to me Edward! Don't you want to help me? (darkness) You cannot prevent what is coming Edward. The loop must be closed."

"The samurai are gone. Only you remain. I feeel the weight of your burden Takeo, the old tradions are dying Takeo, soon they will be lost forever. The others no little of your world Takeo, they care not for tradition. All three are but barbarians. I have the power to shape the world as I wish. I will share that power Takeo, all you have to do is find me. With your help, youi can preserve the glory of the Emperor forever!"

"Tank Dempsey. The soldier that knows no fear. Heart the yearns for battle. I see all that has been, and all that will be. Free me from Agartha, I will share the secrets of the hidden world (aether).

The info we get from these quotes is huge.

Had these transcribed for awhile. Here ya go.

The info we get from these quotes is huge.

Thanks Shooter!

Actually I was asking for the help so that I can get the info clearly.

These quotes are really indispensable to understand the whole story.

Thanks again for any help gave to me!

Warning! Incoming wall of soundclips.

I haven't transcribed these so if someone wants to, please do.

I'm not sure if all of these are used in-game or not?

Hope this helps Dragon.

Samantha to 'Tank' Dempsey

Samantha to Dr. Edward Richtofen

Samantha to Nikolai Belinski

Samantha to Takeo Masaki

But none of these are when she talks to the demonic voice... Im disappointed in you guys

See my post above. All the quotes I listed are said by Samantha in her darkness voice. Listen through the 12 minutes of audio files from Samantha on Origins if you want to check it for yourself. Just saying.

But none of these are when she talks to the demonic voice... Im disappointed in you guys

As Slade said in the other thread, She is the Demonic voice. 

The only time she talks in the Demonic voice is when you complete a step in the Side-quest.

The quotes that I posted above are all of the quotes that Samantha says to each individual Character when in Zombie Blood Mode. It has a 'Whispering' effect.

I posted only the Zombie Blood quotes because that is what Dragon requested.

There are other quotes from Samantha that individual characters can hear as well as quotes that all players hear at the same time. These play during normal play & have the generic file name of "vox_sam_hear_samantha". I would post these quotes too but there are to many & I can't post a playlist, so I would have to do them individually & it's a pain the the ass to do so.