Hi Codz!

Hello CoDz forums, I am a zombies player who fell in love with zombies the first time I beat the W@W campaign. At first I was very nooby (obviously) but I have learned a lot over the years, and while still slightly nooby, i believe I will eventually be able to hit a 90+ solo by dedicating some time. To be fully honest, I have never reached round 50 before, my closest run was a 47, I believe, on Buried. I hate playing on easy mode. None of my friends are as dedicated to zombies as I am, and I can't wait till I am able to revive them in games like the most clutch person in the world. Well that was very rambly, I apologize. I play on xbox 360 and my gamertag is Ya Boy BrayJay. I believe that's all! :D

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No round 50??? That should be a crime! You should be able to put a team together on the forum to make that round. Welcome  to CoDZ: Home of Zombies, 115, and the first two seasons of Golden Girls on DVD.

D: Yes, it's true, no round 50 quite yet. I haven't played lately so I've been watching MatoMaster21 and RelaxingEnd recently, and I am keeping a keen eye on the ways they train their zombies. So I feel I will be able to hit that 50+ very soon ;)