The Great CoDz City ~Role-Play~

Naitrax

"what are you,alien?" proji heard festo.

proji was helping nai when the satani soldiers began to flood the streets. knowing he risked capture,he put his hood over his head and hid in a corner. next thing he knew,he heard a crash. curious,he came out of his hiding spot and pointed his gun at the man asking for help. proji them shouted "TELL US WHAT AND WHO YOU ARE!!!"

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The young man, naive due to his age, immediately told the group his information. "Of course I'm not alien! My name is Takeo Porter,after the greatest warrior my grandfather ever knew! I've come from a colony of survivors who were holding out on the moon, at a place called Griffin Station. Now please, help me! I have an injured person on board!" 

The strange survivor had withheld one bit of information: the identity of his passenger. How would she respond to this desperate act, especially in her injured condition?

The sirens and groans of the undead littered the city as Risky leaped across the rooftops of the tall buildings. Though they were contained in one area, the structure of the city caused it to reverberate like death was an inch away. It annoyed Risky, but he couldn't let that bother him. His mission was to get in, acquire the weapon, and get out. The problem was, he had no clues as to where it's location was, or what sector it was in.

Risky had short dark brown hair, and a buzzed beared, giving him the appearance of what some would say a pirate, though he didn't see the resemblance. He wore what looked like cargo pants, and a folded sleeved dark green button up shirt, with a dark unbuttoned vest over it.

He pulled himself up onto a small ledge. He was at the tallest tower in the centre of the city. It rose several hundred metres off ground, but he dared not climb it. He was only 20 or so metres off ground. Enough to spy onto the streets without being seen, but not enough to see the whole.

He sighed, pulling out his canteen and taking a sip from it, before grabbing onto small crevasses and objects on the building to climb up. His movements were quick and sly, much easier without his preferred weaponry. For this one though, he went in light. Without the location of the weapon, he would have to do a lot more moving than usual.

Suddenly, a bright light consumed the sky that made Risky lose his grip. He was hanging from one hand.

"Damnit!", he said in anger. He quickly collected himself, and turned his head around to see what caused the light.

"What the hell?", he whispered, as he saw a shuttle crashing down to earth. The buildings covered the area where it landed. He wanted to see more, so he began to climb the tower, noticing the zombie moans had died down just a little. Finally, he reached what appeared to be halfway up the tower. This spot was more than sufficient to see all the city, as well as where the shuttle just landed.

He took out a Python from his left pocket, as well as an ACOG attachment which he began to fit onto it. He sighed again, knowing he could do better, but this was all he had on him in regards to magnification. He looked through it down at the shuttle.

Although still appearing pretty far away, the zoom feature the ACOG provided allowed him to see a figure standing in the shuttles doorway with a familiar looking red gun. It was a Ray Gun, and he had come across these before, even taking a one or two on separate occasions. This was a good sign he thought, as this may lead him to what he was looking for.

His sights were set on the figure, far away that they completely covered him, but close enough to see the Ray Gun. He considered shooting the man, but decided not too. Firstly he needed information, secondly, there was a low chance the bullet would hit the man, and thirdly, there were men around him who had there weapons pointed at him.

"Well, better make an entrance before they kill him", he smirked. Risky unclipped what appeared to be a flying fox hanger. Steel cables all flowed around the city, that all went straight to the tower. The closest one above him led straight down to the area the shuttle crashed.

"Perfect", he chuckled. He attached the hanger to the cable, held on tightly, and jumped off.

Nai heard the man before he landed lightly beside him. He turned, drawing his weapon and pointing it at the strange man's head. "State your business!" Nai said commandingly.

Note: Nai's memories have been changed. He is no longer Richtofen, but an unknown scientist associated with the construction of the Key.

This was changed due to a space shuttle messing up my story arc. Carry on.

• Administrators

Festo, who had then aimed his weapon towards the man coming out of the fallen shuttle, turned his head towards Nai's voice. A young lad with scraggly facial hair held a pistol directly at Nai, with him aiming his own gun at the newcomer. Now isn't this just getting exciting, Festo thought.

The screams of the undead began to fade as the Satani soldiers, of whom had rushed past the men, pushed them beyond the Gate. It felt as though the battle was getting further and further away from their location. 

"Look, we got more things to worry about then surprise birthday parties," Festo yelled out as he rotated his head to look at everyone around him. "We came here to secure the Gate, it's pretty damn hard to do anything when all we've done was show n' tell our guns for about five minutes straight." He lowered his gun and took off his silencer, inserting it into the pocket of his backpack.

"We can have cups of tea with warm introductions later - we ought to get moving. I don't know about you guys, but those soldiers seem to be holding up okay. Either we assist them at the rear or we get outta here. I'm not staying to become lunch or a P.O.W."

as proji moved closer towards the man,he heard a noise and turned to see a young man with a rolver. "this keeps on getting worser" muttered proji. however he had no time to complain. the satani soldiers were managing to fight off the undead,to the shock of proji,so when festo suggested to leave he said "yea. i dont want to become a snack or the slave of the satani."

Nai smiled as the man thumbed back the hammer. He took another step closer to the man so that the barrel of the revolver pressed into the skin between his eyes.

"Kill me, and you won't get what you want." he whispered to the man. "I can see the papers hanging out your side pocket..."

The man lowered his gun.

• Administrators

As all this chaos consumed the group Boom had remained silent. However, the hate for the undead could be seen burning in his eyes. He followed Festo as he was the only other one in the crowd who seemed concerned about the mission at hand.

“You all are like a gaggle of women gossiping at Church. Quit the yammerin’ and push these flesh bags back!” Boom finally shouted.

The group approached the front of the massive gate doors. It was not apparent now that the undead had forced the door ajar.

“We have to get that shut before they breach!”

“Hey idiot!” Directing his gaze to festo who was pressing every other button in the gate shack.

“Pull the large black lever on the center console enter the password.”

• Administrators

"I would if I knew the damn password!" Festo shouted over his shoulder. He pulled the lever hastily and looked at the console control. Too many buttons, so little time, he thought. Festo stepped back for a second and looked over to the group.

"Does anyone know the code? I've never been too experienced with these kind of things."

Suddenly, it occurred to him. He turned to the man who yelled at him and shouted back, "what about the Satani soldiers?! They might be pushing against the main Gate but if we lock them out they'll die out there! I know we hate 'em but they are still humans."

Nai ran over to the Gate, and walked through to the outside. 

It was a scene of absolute chaos. The smoking wreck of the shuttle was steaming inside a small crater. The Satani soldiers were clearing out the last of the zombies. Nai ran over so they could hear him. "This is an override of your current orders. Return to the city at once!" he yelled at the top of his lungs. He flashed the nearest soldier an identity badge, and he nodded and started calling his soldiers back through the Gate.

Risky smirked as the man yelled at the solders. He wasn't sure if he believed him, but he didn't come down here to talk to him. He turned around to the man with the Ray Gun.

"Where and how did you get that weapon?", he asked sternly, ignoring the other men who just stared at him. He didn't care, he was just here for answers.

• Administrators

Suddenly Boomhauer cocked his arm back and hurled his knife directly at the cosmonaut. The man fell to his knees as blood poured from the gaping hole in his chest. The group looked in dismay as Boom approached the body now lying face down in the dirt.

Boom picked up the weapon and stashed it in his coat.  Nai opened his mouth to speak, but Boom quickly cut him off.

“WHAT?! Last thing we need is some damn Martian getting in our way. Get back to work before I throw you to the biters!”

It was now clear that this troubled manhas completely lost touch with his fellow man.

Well that fixes that problem.

Nai walked over to the corpse of the man and picked up the Ray Gun. "Here, you wanted this?" He handed it over to the man who had not introduced himself yet.

Nai then turned to look at Boom. "You... You just killed it... Without even a second thought? You truly are a monster. I never believed the stories, but they were true."

• Administrators

When Festo saw the man with the knife kill the cosmonaut, he stood paralyzed at what he had just witnessed. It wasn't coming for a man to kill another, especially during a time of undead warfare. Then again, who was to say that the mysterious person was even human?

As the man who killed the cosmonaut began to tell at the entire group, a flurry of memories thrashed into his head. He grimaced as he shut his eyes as if to block out the pain.

Soon, his vision went white.

When he awoke, Festo found himself in a dark alley between two apartment complexes. He had never seen these buildings before, considering how well-maintained the structures were. The moon held lightly above the roof of the left building so that only the cold, wet ground was illuminated in frot of him.

As he began to take a few steps forward, he noticed a shadow that stood to the side of his own. Never did he stop walking, but he slowly left his hand down to his side. After a few seconds, he quickly turned around.

Nobody was there.

His body still rigid and his arms expanded to his sides, Festo shifted his eyes to look for anything suspicious. All he could see was the point of the alley where he first found himself.

He began to turn around when a gush of heavy wind slammed him to the floor. The force knocked the wind out of him, and he found himself pinned against the wet ground. Festo's vision began to sharpen after the impact, and he saw a dark, hooded figure hovering above him. Without hesitation, he grabbed the person's arm and spun himself under it so he would pull the figure over his head. The figure rolled forwards at the same moment Festo did, both rising up at the same time. He faced te hooded figure, but couldn't make out the person's face.

Then, a deep and rough voice emitted from the figure.

"You've become weaker, Mafesto. You were never able to escape it."

The figure etched closer, but Festo held his ground and circled his fists.

Suddenly the man grabbed Festo's shirt tightly and pull him closer.

"Is that why you ran away?"

A bright light broke the scene.

Festo opened his eyes to see the group with all eyes on him in silence.

"You just killed my lead", Risky said angrily at the man who killed the spaceman. "I needed him!".

Risky looked down at the Ray Gun he was just given. He didn't want or need it. The Group 935 logo was faded on the side, and the red coat on the gun was scratched, revealing a steel silver colour underneath.

"Fucking....ugh", he calmed himself down. He tended to have anger issues that usually resulted in brawls. Sometimes it was good, but mostly it wasn't. He took deep breaths through his nose. He looked up to see one of the men's face was contorted, with eyes closed. Like he was in pain. Risky turned his head slightly, raising an eyebrow, like a questioning dog. The others saw this, and turned to look at the man. His eyes than opened.

proji looked unfrazed as boom killed the cosmonaut. he muttered "you prove once more that humanity is a group of scavages who care for themselves" proji then searched the body,finding nothing of interest. he then oicked up the ray gun and said to himself "why do i keep running?"

"oh how you were never certain,proji. never certain if you were truly a richtofi,or a maxi. never sure if what is or what was." said a voice.

"huh?" said a bit shocked proji

"you liked being a comedic person,a helpful person,but you grew…pissitimic…and unsure…after realizing your true use." continued the voice.

"where are you?" shouted proji

"are you sure im here,or not? you hate me,but you dont what to do you weak fool!" the voice then stopped,but proji assumed it was still there.

"WHERE ARE YOU???" shouted proji,his gun raised. he then began to cry uncontrollably and said to himself "where are you?"

the group looked at proji puzzled.

• Administrators

He scanned the group to see what had been going on after openin his eyes. The man with facial hair had picked up the fallen cosmonaut's space gun, muttering under his own breath. Proji started weeping uncontrollably with Nai kneeling next to him. The man with the knife was the last to look at Festo before turning his attention to the gate.

"Something's not right," the man grunted.

Festo turned his head to the man."

"What do you mean?"

The man held up his hand halfways - a silence signal.

Proji's cries were then silenced behind Festo. The man kept his hand up for almost half a minute.

The air was dead, with no sounds coming from the gate. Only the short, light breathing of the group could be heard.

"I don't hear anything," whispered the man with facial hair.

The man with the knife titled his head back, his dark eye facing the man.

"That's the problem."

Boom, thats how we roll. We be doing duplication glitches.

Damn straight. It's like a Ray Gun orgy

A loud boom from the speakers scattered around the street snapped everyone out of their reverie. "Attention all citizens, the Siege conditions have been lifted. The Sout Gate is secure. All residents must head to the closest Faction HQ at their earliest convenience for a grave announcement. That is all." the speakers crackled as the message ended. "Maxi HQ. Go!" a Satani soldier yelled over the sliding sound of the Gate closing.

The group turned down the street and ran in the direction of the tall orange building flying the Maxi flag.

• Administrators

As the entire group was running, Festo found himself side-by-side with Nai and the rugged looking man. The man could have been mistaken for a modern-day pirate, with the shaggy facial hair and revolver attached to his side. He must've been at least 5'11, unless his boots have him that extra leverage. I honestly didn't concern Festo - despite what faction they originated from, they were humans just like him. But that alone made him grow weary. Maybe they aren't to be trusted, he thought.

Festo shouted over the wind, "Nai, what did you do back there at the main gate? Those Satani soldiers left after you approached the helm of the fencing."

Risky pulled out the Ray Gun he had been given. Some of the people in the group eyed it, but he took no notice. He looked over it, trying to find clues as to its origins, while the two men beside him talked. But it was no use. The scratches and faded logo suggested it had not been cared for properly. Perhaps stored on a shelf.

Not to mention, it's owner was dead. The shuttle came from the sky, and could've come from anywhere. He had no use for it. He would need answers from the man who supposedly knew what he wanted.

Nai looked at Festo as the group trudged through the streets toward Maxi HQ. "I simply showed them who I was and they left. I used to be on the Council, but a condition of my resignation was that I be given the power to override any military operations for the good of the City."

• Administrators

That would mean he had some connection with the Satani, Festo thought.

Before he could make mention of it, a siren in the distance erupted into a loud flare of noise. The speakers alongside the buildings of town the group was passing through joined the sirens.

"Code 1A3255Z. Initiation for protocol C.A.M.P. has been activated. This is not a drill. Report immediately to the nearest HQ. Repeat. This is not a drill."

As the sirens continued to blare, shouts started to scatter all along the streets. Some of the hole-in-the-wall residents that lived in the murky side of town dashed into several buildings, ignoring the alerts from the repeating speakers. As the group passed through one of the alleys and onto the main street, they could see survivors swarming into any building they could find refuge in.

"What the hell is going on?!" Festo yelled as looked both ways of the street. This wasn't his side of the faction. He had no idea where any HQ was located, nor did he know what the sirens and speakers were for.