I'm Anthony (Packapunch115)

Hey everyone! I am brand new to this site but definitely not new to zombies! I have been a fan ever since World at War. Since then, I have purchased every single zombies map in some way or another. The only reason I played CoD was really for the zombies. My friends call me a variety of things. I have been called a "zombies nerd" and a "zombie fanatic." In fact, when I am introduced by friends, they usually add in something like: "He literally knows everything about CoD zombies!" Though I put most of my time to my school work and my social life, zombies takes up a great deal of my free time. Even when not playing, I like to study up on the weapons, strategies, maps, and the story (theories). There are only a few things that can make me shake out of excitement and adrenaline. These are running (before a race) and zombies (especially when a new map just comes out)! I always do careful analysis of the trailers and post my thoughts and theories during the waiting process before maps are released. My favorite WaW maps are Nacht, Verruckt, and Der Riese (I HATE SHI NO NUMA!!!!!!)! My favorite BO maps are Ascension and maybe Moon (Just because its a cool concept). My favorite BO2 maps are Mob of the Dead, Buried, and Origins! My farthest round was on Buried: 45! I could have gone much further but I think we can all agree that it gets pretty boring at this point! I gave myself up, knowing that I could last much longer than I wanted! 

I'm SO excited to be able to talk zombies with everyone here! 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

My farthest round was on Buried: 45! I could have gone much further but I think we can all agree that it gets pretty boring at this point! I gave myself up, knowing that I could last much longer than I wanted! 

I'm SO excited to be able to talk zombies with everyone here! 

Truer words have never been spoken. 

Welcome to the site and enjoy your stay.

• Administrators

I just have a few questions... 

(1) What are brains near the profile picture on the left?

(2) How can I tell who responds to my posts or quotes me? I am getting comments and quotes but no notifications.

Thanks in advance!

Brains are our reputation system. If you think someone's post is excellent you click the green arrow on their post. I will say keep your standards high when dealing brains. Basically don't treat it like a Facebook like. You'll have to adjust your notification setting in your profile.