Beer Pulp Here Quick Intro And Some Theories

Beer Pulp

I know these cyphers have supposedly been cracked, but am curious of possible other outcomes, thinking of TV in Nuketown, and moon.  Richt says the password is A liar, later in Origings he calls Maxis a terrible liar.  He also says, horrible accent, and something about stupid Rules  (but could Rules be Rollsj, like with an accent one might roll their R’s.   So wondering if Maxis could be a password or cypher. 

Plkyxl Xkarvd’l pvvl aga vabrmrno th hbv mepmwp rrscjms hy Kmwm-

tqhz, buk rvit uxaairq, qw cvfal kivtek xhg hgg. V smax hvv Thrhpxvho

pwc fref azxh zkvyq rovr gpeke slvx tuh xuhev erjempespe wxzmsi Iwe

fing soef dxohwxnwer aveivrc. I frzimj iia aw yunthr vhuxmaxa sj

xyml wekl if tsp dstapvmaie. Gkonzo qc  nfpmkrj absp zreobaecpe jr

iqrceq ds mklewbq, Eei qfvx jsegekglh xmzp whag noj Hdptyh avoh

vaetx poie M txes liq un zl kbn ft pbal xuh wphmvw….

Some quick thoughts on possible overlooked things in Bo2Z.  Really not a big poster on forums, but thought I’d toss in my two cents, and as they not really map specific, I hope I put them in the right location.

In refrence to Someone01’s posts in the beging of the game.  I know it’s late to toss in any theories as the game has been out for quite some time, but I didn’t start searching for this stuff untill much later.  But one thing stood out to me, that being two sides of the same coin, so I’m think that once somewhere in Tranzit, mainly the tunnel, there is a way to get to the guys in Nuketown.  “not through the door”  it’s on the otherside, in Tranzit where the tunnels saying shelter are.   Maybe once all three eggs are done the same, way then activating the X spots with fans.    Possibly timed nukes, like on Tranzit at 115 kills then on Nuketown the 3rd song actiivated with pop 15 clock 1

Also I don’t have any video, but second bus theories, shoot bus driver from inside depot before any doors open.  Eventually he opens up doors shuts them.   Then no shooting outside till bus is gone.  If you look at the couch in the extra room it looks like the siloette of a man sleeping, it’s just cuts in the couch but you can make it out. 

Then realize the Avagodro get on the bus the Avogadros won’t get on the bus will eventually break the bus, Bus driver says this is the end of the line a new bus driver will be here in 123 years some other dark stuff, but the bus does start up realativley quickly..   I’ve done this stuff and now from inside any buildings looking through the glass I can see smoke and dark but not through any open doors right next to the windows.  

Just some theories.

Reall quick on Origins, I haven’t seen any pictures of this stuff from inside.  Seen inside robots durring one step of easter egg zombie blood.  Not too mention,  that durring one step if you releasee the Drone inside the robot head you hear the voice say operation slaves of Brains aborted.  I never was able to finish the Buried Easter egg so I think it didn’t work correctly for me.   I think in Buried the amplification things are apart of it.  Richt does “The drone for maxis, the staffs….   But is he saying the drone for maxis there are staffs, maybe staffs before finishing the drrone. 

Also picking up shovels they all refrence there is stuff Buried beneath here.  Maybe collected orbs from drone go into Robot heads first withy the amplification there is much more but…….   Enough for now

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

Welcome to the forum it's never too late for a theory here. The cyphers were cracked by some of our fine members. You can check it out here http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/157452-all-ciphers-completely-decoded-discussion-of-their-contents/?hl=cypher#entry1464063. The entire map of Tranzit has been no clipped andsadly there is nothing else out there. Not saying there are no unfound EEs, but additional areas in the map are just not present. Also the words inside the robots indicate which staff to place. I have never tried releasing maxis inside so that is something I might have to check out.

Keep the theories coming, they are always nice to read!