Richtofen Quote Similarity To Motd?

S3R05T

Hey  :) when I was playing Origins a while ago and was going to Pack a Punch I noticed that Richtofen stated about when they discovered the PAP machine it shimmered and shifted out of reality itself. The only other map where machines do that is Mob of the Dead however that map theoretically took place outside of reality or hell if that's what you prefer. Could Origins be the same?

Also I have no idea why the other perk machines or PAP don't display the phasing effect as whereas Mob of the Dead does although he also could have also been referring to the generators not be active, also it could explain why Richtofen has the viles of blood that supposedly belonged to two of the mobsters from MOTD.

I apologise in advance if this has already been posted  :)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the PaP machine and the mystery box are Vril devices on Origins. They are from Agartha, so they might shimmer because they are out of their original dimension / realm. That's the reason why that happens on MotD. All the perk machines except electric cherry flicker because they don't belong there. They are from the main realm, which MotD is not a part of, like how origins is not a part of the Agarthan realm.

Granted I'm not familiar with that quote, but I get the gist of it.