Suggestions For The Next Zombies Title

As the developers are working now to make sure we're all happy with the next round of zombies, what would you like to see from it?  

For me, I really want private matches to record rounds on the leaderboards if there is nothing changed from a normal game of zombies.  That would make me much more happy to play zombies with friends to go high rounds.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ACTUAL Custom Games.

That means, setting the Round Start.
Weapons in the box.

Zombie Speed.

Zombie Behaviour.

Player Speed (like in MP)

Toggle Boss Rounds (specific to each map)

Power-Up Spawn Rate

Toggle Power-Ups, Box, Perks (Magic option in Green Run Survival maps, but individually, not all at once.)

Headshot Only

Point Costs (Set them higher or lower)

Which Perks to appear in the map (out of all perks, you choose which appear basically)

Things like THAT is what Custom Games should be about.

Private Matches like in Black Ops 1, that actually recorded your high round so that you could actually play with friends, score high rounds, and not hope that a random joins you in a Public Lobby. (What you said Fated basically)

Definitely Private games mate. I have had so many hours wasted in lobbies trying to get a 2-3 player game going. Extremely frustrating.

On that topic...

I would like to see the leaderboards reduced to one standard co-op and solo leaderboard. I feel there is too many leaderboards now and it kind of devalues the sense of achievement when it comes to high rounds now. One co-op board that tells how many played like it did in BO1 would be good. I get what they tried with all the leaderboards, but I feel too many left them feeling less important.

ACTUAL Custom Games.

Weapons in the box.

Zombie Speed.

Zombie Behaviour.

Power-Up Spawn Rate

Toggle Power-Ups, Box, Perks (Magic option in Green Run Survival maps, but individually, not all at once.)

Headshot Only

Which Perks to appear in the map (out of all perks, you choose which appear basically)

Private Matches like in Black Ops 1, that actually recorded your high round so that you could actually play with friends, score high rounds, and not hope that a random joins you in a Public Lobby. (What you said Fated basically)

this.

ACTUAL Custom Games.

This please. 

Also gives us a 'random' option. If any of you play Civ. I do so love me some matches where everything is randomly selected before hand.

I would love if they expanded on the CDC/CIA factions thing. (give them voices!)

Imagine Ghosts' create-a-soldier, zombie-style.

Give us the option to make our own badass zombie slayer. Instead of having 4 CIA agents from BO1 who look exactly the same and don't say a word except when they grunt like crazy everytime they lunge their knife.

• Moderators

NML

Better buildables

No freezing problems 

more than 24 zombies at once

some maps from BO1 returning

more "scary" maps like MotD

That is all... I think.

Oh and give me some reasons to care about the T4... or at the very least make them funny. <.<

Reduce the amount of one and done wonder weapons.  I'm not saying bring back every wonder weapon for all of the maps, but  maybe each dlc could introduce a new wonder weapon as well as bring back an old one for that map.  Like how Die Rise introduced Who's Who but also brought back Mule Kick.  Or how Mob of the Dead introduced Electric Cherry but also brought back Deadshot Daiquiri.

Bring back Wunderfizz because it's a good new mechanic.  Keep how some perks can only be obtained through it.

Easter Eggs:  Need to have better rewards and things that you can only get through it.  The only decent example is the Origins elemental punch(which still wasn't that good).  Although perma perks again wouldn't be so bad(which Origins should have done as well, but didn't)

Introduce something that's very expensive (like at least 10000) that can be used during higher rounds.

ACTUAL Custom Games.

Weapons in the box.

Zombie Speed.

Zombie Behaviour.

Power-Up Spawn Rate

Headshot Only

absolutely!

Private matches, more custom options. They really dropped the ball with the custom games in blops2 it actually got worse as the DLC's came out lol.

Also i vote for no more "persistant upgrades"  way to confusing and totally unneccesary.  Also instead of a complicated ranking system, just do a prestige system and xp based ranking up.

No more lame WW's like the jet gun and sliquifier (sliquifier wasn't that bad i guess)  and honestly no more buildable WW's unless there are multiple like on origins (so that people don't just rush to build it themselves so they can take it)

The stats tracking on blops2 was fantastic, so continue that, and expand it even more.  hoping for at least 3 on disk maps too. give us some variety while we wait for dlc season

thats all for now!

Higher difficulties that change the AI up in order to change the way you play. Seriously, regardless of all the people who like to train, we need something to shake it up a little.

Buildables that can change the map and make you choose what's more important (like the hatch in tranzit).

Progression to the story, unlike the stupid crap we had to do for Richtofen or Maxis.

Something to make more of an emphasis on teamwork instead of people running around to make their own trains (fine with it on solo, not so much on co-op).

Oh, and a better ranking system. 

Make custom characters for Turned/Grief, with custom colors...and just for the true Activision feel, make some store items that are only cosmetic.

Allow PaP skins to be changed on any map.

Disco mode...why has there never been a disco mode???? :P

I need to see the retun of Dead Ops mode too.

Put movie filters on theater mode for those of us who enjoy editing.

Here's the thing.

I like pretty much everything they've added in BOII. I'm not saying I PREFER buildables wonder weapons, but the novelty of it balanced out the inconvenience if it, and I still ended up liking it a lot. Some people would like it if we went back to only box WWs. I think that's a counter-intuitive idea.

My suggestion is that we have the ENTIRE classic zombies feel there with some ADDITIONS, rather than modifications. Buildables are a good example of this. In BOIII, we should have a box wonder weapon AND a buildables one + other buildables. Some people like the classic feel so that should still be available to them in the new game unchanged. However the less conservative players should still be able to branch out.

You know what I'm saying? I personally don't have a problem with this at all but a lot of people do. The way they changed things like Hiw to reach PaP and how to obtain wonder weapons could have been better in BOII.

Make custom characters for Turned/Grief, with custom colors...and just for the true Activision feel, make some store items that are only cosmetic.

Allow PaP skins to be changed on any map.

Disco mode...why has there never been a disco mode???? :P

I need to see the retun of Dead Ops mode too.

Put movie filters on theater mode for those of us who enjoy editing.

On the movie filters I think that you should be able to turn them on in-game.  Imagine playing in black and white the whole game . . . Resident Evil 5 also did this and it was pretty good.  You had to unlock the filter first and then you could use that . . . it would be pretty cool if we had more stuff that we could unlock OUTSIDE of the game itself (such as customization options).