Ghosts Map Spots And Interactives: Text Descriptor.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Added new stuff to Stonehaven worth checking out.

Edit: also found something really special on Sovereign.

And some forgotten bits on Tremor. Including a way up top by the western ladder.

All added to first post.

Edited by 83457
  • 1 month later...

/Rant why does these yt famous dipshits get every fricking map pack before us, arghhhh. I know they are VIP's  and such but still. And I am not talking about Multiplayer in particular, Just extinction or even zombies where easter eggs and suspnese is involved, they know half of the fans can't help but end up watching their videos even before they got their hands on game. Not only that, it ruins the thrill of finding easter eggs if they are not fair in their release times to general public. 

Yeah, but it is what it is.

I looked at some videos because i couldn't find the egg on Subzero. It was where i already looked several times, just hidden well.

I found some little spots, but nothing too amazing yet.

On Goldrush, by B flag, climb on the gears for the lift, get on the green ledge-things (looks like the ones below that the lift sets on below) for an above-B snipe spot. Also, any of the bridge supports can be got on. The beams across the b flag area can be walked on.

Time to play Reinforce, hopefully they fixed the loot issues.

I see that they seem to have undone the spawn killing that they added a few weeks back, i didn't spawn next to anyone yesterday for the first time in weeks.

The previous patch also made ghosts freeze up if i signed in with my online profile. They just fixed that too.